Michael Flynn To Withdraw Guilty Plea????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, wouldn't that be something.
One more figleaf dropping off Mueller's reputation....(Pardon me if the image sickens you.....)

1. "How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption

2. ...Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.

3. ...Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys “any exculpatory evidence,”...

4. On November 30, 2017, prosecutors working for Mueller charged former Trump national security advisor Flynn with lying to FBI agents. The following day, Flynn pled guilty before federal judge Rudolph Contreras. Less than a week later — and without explanation — Flynn’s case was reassigned to Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

5. One of Sullivan’s first orders of business was to enter a standing order, on December 12, 2017, directing “the government to produce to defendant in a timely manner – including during plea negotiations – any evidence in its possession that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”

6. ....the special counsel charged Flynn with lying to FBI agents on January 24. While the charge did not identify the FBI agents involved, we know that Peter Strzok conducted the January interview that eventually led to the criminal case against Flynn. Strzok formed a part of Mueller’s team until he was removed following the discovery of hostile text messages concerning Trump, including a planned “insurance policy” should Trump win the White House.

7. Obama political holdover Sally Yates’ involvement in the case raises additional concerns. While Strzok and Mueller initially indicated they believed Flynn had been truthful, Yates, while serving as acting attorney general, had directed Strzok to interview Flynn and had pushed for charges against Flynn...

8. ...Flynn should withdraw his guilty plea and suggests that Sullivan, as “the country’s premier jurist experienced in the abuses of our Department of Justice, . . . is the best person to confront the egregious government misconduct that has led to and been perpetrated by the Mueller-Weissmann ‘investigation’ and to right the injustices that have arisen from it.”

9. In his revised standing order issued on Friday, Sullivan dropped a lengthy footnote, detailing the case law and setting forth his position that, if material exculpatory evidence is withheld during plea negotiations, a defendant is entitled to withdraw his guilty plea.

10. Flynn’s attorneys now know what to do should Mueller’s team disclose such evidence. After the spanking Sullivan gave the prosecutors in the Stevens case, Mueller is on notice as well."
How A Michael Flynn Plea Reversal Could Uncover Federal Corruption

Memo to Mueller:
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
A Republican President.

That's it keep grasping at those very flimsy straws.

The only people who are suggesting this are far right wing propagandists who are desperate for this whole thing to go away but it's not going to go away. trump and his campaign conspired with a hostile foreign nation that attacked our democratic process. No amount of wishing and hoping is going to make it go away.

Flynn has given Mueller substantial information that will put people in prison.

You people are pathetic.

Michael Flynn To Withdraw Guilty Plea????
Well? He's had since February 19 to do so, according to the link in your OP.

What other wonderful "bombshells" do you have for us to watch fizzle and die?

:lol:

jfk-2011.jpg

That Plot my friends was started at the inception and creation of THE IRS and FEDERAL RESERVE who together colluded to create The Great Depression and Confiscate the Great Wealth of this country for their own, transforming a Cash-Property Economy to a Debt Credit economy with them in control of both the production of debt and the collection of it, right down to abolishing our Constitutional Currency and replacing it with Private Bank Notes (Debt Instruments) which makes every dollar your spend a loan from The Federal Reserve that you are obligated to pay to the IRS.
Why am I not surprised you drank that fake quote piss? :lol:

Why am I not surprised you're back reminding everyone of your pee fetish

You stupid bitch. You're taking Ivanka's word for it.
No, snowflake, I am looking at existing evidence and testimony given by multiple parties so far. I am not, like you, allowing emotion / hatred (as your response starts off with) reign over reason.

Basically she did what Ivanka is doing now. She used personal emails to do government business.
Basically YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Hillary operated an illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured server containing TOP SECRET information.
He DID send / receive classified information / e-mails...according to Comey
She DID use multiple devices....according to Comey
She DID lie to Congress...according to Comey
She stored her TOP SECRET SERVER in the BATHROOM of a company who had no adequate security clearance.
She violated both the FOIA and Federal Records Act - the FBI stated they found over 15,000 documents as evidence
She lied about 'personal files' and attempted to delete over 15,000 official subpoenaed files/e-mails
-- All of Ivanaka's were archived
She attempted to Bleach Bit her server to destroy evidence - the FBI said she tried to destroy them but recovered them
Comey publicly stated she broke the law 'but was too stupid to know she was doing it'

Your comment equates to saying, "Night and Day are basically the same thing because they both happen on this planet"

Faced with a Washington Post report that Ivanka Trump had regularly used a private email account to conduct government business in 2017, the explanation from her side went like this: She didn't know that was wrong!

I'm not kidding.

She said she was not familiar with some details of the rules, according to people with knowledge of her reaction.

Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump lawyer Abbe Lowell, said "While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family,"

ALMOST ALWAYS? So not always.

How could Ivanka Trump have not known -- even prior to the White House providing her "guidance" -- that using a private email account to conduct official business was a giant no-no?

As you may remember, the central attack by Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign centered on her decision to use a private email account and server while serving as secretary of state. Trump insisted that Clinton was not being fully transparent about why she used a private email server for government business -- and used that as a foothold into a broader questioning of whether the former secretary of state could be trusted with the nation's top job.

It is literally impossible to believe, after everything that transpired during the 2016 campaign regarding Clinton's use of a private email to conduct government business, that Ivanka Trump was simply unaware that what she was doing wasn't allowed. It's just not possible.
Team Ivanka was quick to note that the two situations weren't -- and aren't -- exactly the same.

And sure, there are -- at least on the surface -- some specific differences between what Clinton did and what Ivanka did. But man, in the big picture it's pretty damn similar.

It remains to be seen whether what Ivanka Trump did merits an official investigation -- although I strongly suspect the Democratic House will be taking a hard look come January. But what is quite clear in all of this is that Ivanka absolutely had to have known better.

I detect a note of jealousy......

Jealousy over someone pretending they went to a particular university?

No, none of that. Just humor and a little bit of pity for you.

A perfect example of the adage 'We can only judge others by ourselves."

Clearly, you would lie, and judge others as doing the same.

I never lie, and never have to.

Now, then.....that diploma or the big red nose.....'fess up.

Now, wouldn't that be something.
One more figleaf dropping off Mueller's reputation....(Pardon me if the image sickens you.....)

1. "How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption

2. ...Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.

3. ...Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys “any exculpatory evidence,”...

4. On November 30, 2017, prosecutors working for Mueller charged former Trump national security advisor Flynn with lying to FBI agents. The following day, Flynn pled guilty before federal judge Rudolph Contreras. Less than a week later — and without explanation — Flynn’s case was reassigned to Judge Emmet G. Sullivan.

5. One of Sullivan’s first orders of business was to enter a standing order, on December 12, 2017, directing “the government to produce to defendant in a timely manner – including during plea negotiations – any evidence in its possession that is favorable to defendant and material either to defendant’s guilt or punishment.”

6. ....the special counsel charged Flynn with lying to FBI agents on January 24. While the charge did not identify the FBI agents involved, we know that Peter Strzok conducted the January interview that eventually led to the criminal case against Flynn. Strzok formed a part of Mueller’s team until he was removed following the discovery of hostile text messages concerning Trump, including a planned “insurance policy” should Trump win the White House.

7. Obama political holdover Sally Yates’ involvement in the case raises additional concerns. While Strzok and Mueller initially indicated they believed Flynn had been truthful, Yates, while serving as acting attorney general, had directed Strzok to interview Flynn and had pushed for charges against Flynn...

8. ...Flynn should withdraw his guilty plea and suggests that Sullivan, as “the country’s premier jurist experienced in the abuses of our Department of Justice, . . . is the best person to confront the egregious government misconduct that has led to and been perpetrated by the Mueller-Weissmann ‘investigation’ and to right the injustices that have arisen from it.”

9. In his revised standing order issued on Friday, Sullivan dropped a lengthy footnote, detailing the case law and setting forth his position that, if material exculpatory evidence is withheld during plea negotiations, a defendant is entitled to withdraw his guilty plea.

10. Flynn’s attorneys now know what to do should Mueller’s team disclose such evidence. After the spanking Sullivan gave the prosecutors in the Stevens case, Mueller is on notice as well."
How A Michael Flynn Plea Reversal Could Uncover Federal Corruption

Memo to Mueller:
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
A Republican President.

That's it keep grasping at those very flimsy straws.

The only people who are suggesting this are far right wing propagandists who are desperate for this whole thing to go away but it's not going to go away. trump and his campaign conspired with a hostile foreign nation that attacked our democratic process. No amount of wishing and hoping is going to make it go away.

Flynn has given Mueller substantial information that will put people in prison.

You people are pathetic.

1. There is no 'Far Right' in this country.

2. What information has Flynn given vis-a-vis collusion with Russia to steal the election?

3. The only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion with Russia are Democrats. Challenge me to prove it.

You realize that this thread is based on bullshit...right?

And you're claiming stupidity rather than dishonesty?

Oh...

You realize that this thread is based on bullshit...right?

And you're claiming stupidity rather than dishonesty?

Oh...
post up what is bullshit. with factual information that defeats the OP.

Dude...this refers to something Flynn's lawyer claimed LAST FEBRUARY

which has obviously not happened.

Jesus dude.

You're an embarrassment even to Trumpers

So.....Mueller is gonna lose another of those feathers in his cap.....
...and anyone with two cerebral neurons to rub together knows that the conversation before Friday, went like this:

"We're gonna be exposed for the assassins we are if we can't produce SOME indictments....

...I know!!!! Let's find a bunch of Russians who are already in Russia....with no way to extradite or prosecute.....and name them!!!

Yeah......that's the ticket!!!!"
It worked didn't it. Got Flynn to sing like a bird. I bet this really grinds your gears

Dude...this refers to something Flynn's lawyer claimed LAST FEBRUARY

which has obviously not happened.

Jesus dude.

You're an embarrassment even to Trumpers
flynn just learned no jail time. why?

Now, then.....that diploma or the big red nose.....'fess up.[/QUOTE]

See, this is how we know you are lying, when you say you never lie. There is nobody that has walked this earth, except the bloke that walked on water, that has never lied.

This is the internet sweet-cheeks, anyone can say anything. Until it is backed up, it is just fiction. That is why for example when I say I was in the Marine Corps, I back it up.

Adding to all of this is the fact that you think that freedom of speech is a function of private entities. Columbia has some decent standards, and it is unlikely someone that dumb could get into such a place.

Mueller faces a growing insurrection / rebellion from his victims....jeopardizing his entire witch hunt, which is based on a Russian-authored dossier and extortion/black mail leverage obtained through Perjury Traps.

:p

I still partially fault the blind ignorance / naïveté of his victims who willingly scrambled out onto the spider web, who sat down at the table with the devil without hesitation seeking to 'be completely forthright and compliant' while expecting to walk away unscathed.

They learned NOTHING from Democrats / Hillary's IT pro - GET IMMUNITY 1ST before agreeing to sit down for questioning....and THEN, after getting that Immunity, PLEAD THE 5th!

:p Bwuhahahaha........
Funny how all these "victims" have committed provable crimes and then have all admitted to committing these provable crimes...

Big Bad tough guy Flynn is nothing but a RAT.
This guy's a huge pussy, he wasn't facing much time (but his son might have been), and he folded over and ratted Trump out like a bitch.
You say that, but no credible source says that and none of the facts say that. This is what you wackos tell yourself to try and feel better about the Mueller investigation. It must be nice to live in a fantasy world.

"Funny how all these "victims" have committed provable crimes and then have all admitted to committing these provable crimes..."

Could you list the crimes pertaining to colluding with Russia to take the Presidency?

....'cause I can.

It's called the 'dossier.'

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

You have no answer for that, do you, dunce.

Like I have said, The Russian Dossier was signed sealed and delivered by Putin himself right in to Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama's Hot Little Criminal Hands.

See, this is how we know you are lying, when you say you never lie. There is nobody that has walked this earth, except the bloke that walked on water, that has never lied.

This is the internet sweet-cheeks, anyone can say anything. Until it is backed up, it is just fiction. That is why for example when I say I was in the Marine Corps, I back it up.

Adding to all of this is the fact that you think that freedom of speech is a function of private entities. Columbia has some decent standards, and it is unlikely someone that dumb could get into such a place.[/QUOTE]

I never lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back