Michael Flynn Withdraws Guilty Plea – Cites DOJ “bad faith, vindictiveness & breach of plea agreemen

Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

Oh wait, but what? What about all the libtards who said Flynn was going to jail? Hm. I hope all this is done soon.

He is going to jail. He's convicted and awaiting sentencing. There's no going back.

Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

Oh wait, but what? What about all the libtards who said Flynn was going to jail? Hm. I hope all this is done soon.
He wasn’t going to go to jail until he decided to get some jackass lawyer who antagonized the DoJ.

That excuse is tired. Same shit every time he was supposed to be sentenced and wasn't. It's old now.

------------

He is going to jail. He's convicted and awaiting sentencing. There's no going back.

Yeah, maybe he'll get a week....If not have the whole corrupt thing thrown out.

------------

They didn't file a motion to overturn his conviction.

------------

So, give him a trial then...Let's have the whole thing, complete with depositions, and calling witnesses....Make the assholes prove it.

------------

So, give him a trial then...Let's have the whole thing, complete with depositions, and calling witnesses....Make the assholes prove it.

Jesus.....He's already convicted, dope.

Sounds like your scared this move might succeed....

Sounds like your scared this move might succeed....

No. It sounds like you're an idiot who doesn't get that he's already convicted.

No

flynn could only talk about future policy rather than sign a treaty

That’s called making policy.

Well, clearly you are mad as hell at Jon Kerry then, and calling for his prosecution too, right?

Prosecution for what, exactly?

You're kidding right?

"Before Trump’s decision in May to withdraw from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal — which had lifted some economic sanctions on Iran so long as Iran discontinued its pursuit of nuclear weapons — Kerry worked behind the scenes to preserve the pact, according to a May 4 report by the Boston Globe detailing the quiet lobbying efforts as described by anonymous sources.

Specifically, Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif and made several phone calls to European officials and members of Congress in an effort to rescue the deal. Kerry, who was the nuclear deal’s chief architect under President Barack Obama, said during an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he met with Zarif three or four times to discuss the agreement.

Kerry’s private meetings have sparked an outcry from congressional Republicans, who say he may have undermined U.S. foreign policy interests. On Sept. 18, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., sent a letter asking the Justice Department to investigate the meetings, according to a press release."

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article219353405.html

Flynn was prosecuted for lying about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, not for having them.

I guess you didn’t know that.
As I keep pointing out talking to russians is not against the law so there is no underlying crime

unless a citizen is informed they are under formal interrogation so they can have their lawyer present flynn should not have his answers held against him

That’s called making policy.

Well, clearly you are mad as hell at Jon Kerry then, and calling for his prosecution too, right?

Prosecution for what, exactly?

You're kidding right?

"Before Trump’s decision in May to withdraw from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal — which had lifted some economic sanctions on Iran so long as Iran discontinued its pursuit of nuclear weapons — Kerry worked behind the scenes to preserve the pact, according to a May 4 report by the Boston Globe detailing the quiet lobbying efforts as described by anonymous sources.

Specifically, Kerry met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif and made several phone calls to European officials and members of Congress in an effort to rescue the deal. Kerry, who was the nuclear deal’s chief architect under President Barack Obama, said during an interview with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he met with Zarif three or four times to discuss the agreement.

Kerry’s private meetings have sparked an outcry from congressional Republicans, who say he may have undermined U.S. foreign policy interests. On Sept. 18, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., sent a letter asking the Justice Department to investigate the meetings, according to a press release."

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article219353405.html

Flynn was prosecuted for lying about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, not for having them.

I guess you didn’t know that.
As I keep pointing out talking to russians is not against the law so there is no underlying crime

unless a citizen is informed they are under formal interrogation so they can have their lawyer present flynn should not have his answers held against him

I agree. No underlying crime. Which is why it's such a damn shame that he decided to lie about it. Otherwise Flynn wouldn't be in hot water.

Flynn was told he was answering questions about an ongoing investigation. He decided to forgo having a lawyer present.

These fucking stupid ABNORMALS in here don't realize that the prosecution ALTERED the agreement of his pleading guilty therefore making any admission of guilt nullified and void. .... nice to now bring out he was absolved of any wrongdoing on the ORIGINAL 302'S that are still available and were changed after the fact!...But these left wing Anti-Americans are dumber than shit!

Forum List

Back