DOJ Retracts Prison Time Demand As Flynn Moves To Pull Plea

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

ABOUT FACE
DOJ backs down from prison demand after Gen. Flynn moves to pull plea

General Flynn has decided to take on the exposed corrupt, criminal FBI

Michael Flynn takes on 'egregious' FBI misconduct, little-known FBI agent in guilty plea withdrawal
Carter Page FISA warrant lacked probable cause, DOJ admits in declassified assessment

"The Department of Justice backed down from seeking jail time Wednesday and made clear that prosecutors would accept mere probation in the case of former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn -- a shift that comes as Flynn moves to withdraw his guilty plea leveraging accusations of government misconduct.

Just weeks ago, the DOJ said it would seek up to six months of prison time for the retired Army lieutenant general who spent just 24 days at his post in the Trump administration. Represented by an aggressive new attorney, Flynn days later had moved to withdraw his guilty plea for making false statements to two FBI agents in 2017 -- statements that eventually wrapped him up in former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

"In truth, I never lied," Flynn wrote in a new supplemental motion to withdraw
his guilty plea filed Wednesday. "My guilty plea has rankled me throughout this process, and while I allowed myself to succumb to the threats from the government to save my family, I believe I was grossly misled about what really happened."

Flynn also blamed his former lawyers for providing him with bad information that led him to plead guilty."

The DOJ is in FULL-RETREAT after the FBI was exposed for criminal FISA Abuses which contained altering official documents / testimony, withholding information, unethical / illegal practices that led Kelly to believe conversations he was having with the FBI was not official and that he did NOT need lawyers present, etc...

These crimes by the FBI actually open up the door for Kelly, who lost EVERYTHING during his targeting by the Obama administration / FBI, to sue the living crap out of the FBI and DOJ....

I expect 'probation' is the very least Flynn will get...and you may never hear about what that eventually includes.

DOJ relents, says it would accept probation for Michael Flynn as he moves to withdraw guilty plea

If flynn wins his case robert mueller should have to pay him every cent flynn spent in legal fees

If flynn wins his case robert mueller should have to pay him every cent flynn spent in legal fees
Let's not leave Comey and Rosenstein out of their responsibilities, too...

The worm is turning.... witness Carter Page, soon to be a multi-millionaire, and rightfully so... we need to get DJT re-elected for another 4 years and then I think we start to see deep staters getting exactly what they deserve.... patience patriots.

Forum List

Back