Michael Cohen says Trump is having a nervous breakdown. Many, including in the medical community, agree. GOP said the same thing when Hillary lost!

here are the best excerpts from the article:

Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump and the ways in which he’s disordered and dangerous. “Being a loser,” she said, for Trump is tantamount to “psychic death.”

Trump has never had a week like the week he just had. On the heels of the Supreme Court’s knock-back and the Electoral College’s knockout, some of his most reliable supporters—Mitch McConnell, Vladimir Putin, Newsmax—acknowledged and affirmed the actual fact of the matter. Trump is a loser.

His typical level of activity and almost animal energy has at times lent him an air of insusceptibility, every one of his brushes with financial or reputational ruin ending with Trump emerging all but untouched. His current crisis, though, his eviction from the White House now just a month out, is something altogether different and new.

He’s never been in a situation in which he has lost in a way he can’t escape from

We continue to wait for him to accept reality, for him to concede, and that is something he is not capable of doing

The combination of an unprecedented rebuke meeting an uncommonly vulnerable ego has some people wondering if there is a chance that Trump’s unusual actions suggest something potentially more dire. Could he be on his way to a mental breakdown?

“His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney and enforcer before he turned on him, told me. “While he’s creating a false pretense of strength and fortitude, internally he is angry, depressed and manic. As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

“His pathology has continued to grow, continued to cause him to decompensate, and so we’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be.” She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” Such a car, she explained, can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”
Hey, Spanish Bromance, what's your point, that a narcissist is worse than an alzheimers patient who doesn't remember his own name? That has to have his wife next to him to prompt him on what to say. That chooses people to potentially run the country based on identity politics rather than best qualified for the job? Must be getting worried that the coup isn't working--your mimicking the MSM tactics of the past four years.
Basque is NOT Spanish...and never will be, amigo.

tactics? i literally said Hillary was accused of the same thing. i'm fair and balanced, chico.
Sounds like you have an identity problem. That's a fair and balanced opinion.
i'm a Christian, American, and Independent...in that order
Where does your marxism fit in??

Greg
I think you're crossing two threads dude, I didn't say anything about Marxism on this thread. LOL

Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump and the ways in which he’s disordered and dangerous. “Being a loser,” she said, for Trump is tantamount to “psychic death.”

Trump has never had a week like the week he just had. On the heels of the Supreme Court’s knock-back and the Electoral College’s knockout, some of his most reliable supporters—Mitch McConnell, Vladimir Putin, Newsmax—acknowledged and affirmed the actual fact of the matter. Trump is a loser.

His typical level of activity and almost animal energy has at times lent him an air of insusceptibility, every one of his brushes with financial or reputational ruin ending with Trump emerging all but untouched. His current crisis, though, his eviction from the White House now just a month out, is something altogether different and new.

He’s never been in a situation in which he has lost in a way he can’t escape from

We continue to wait for him to accept reality, for him to concede, and that is something he is not capable of doing

The combination of an unprecedented rebuke meeting an uncommonly vulnerable ego has some people wondering if there is a chance that Trump’s unusual actions suggest something potentially more dire. Could he be on his way to a mental breakdown?

“His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney and enforcer before he turned on him, told me. “While he’s creating a false pretense of strength and fortitude, internally he is angry, depressed and manic. As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

“His pathology has continued to grow, continued to cause him to decompensate, and so we’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be.” She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” Such a car, she explained, can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”
Hey, Spanish Bromance, what's your point, that a narcissist is worse than an alzheimers patient who doesn't remember his own name? That has to have his wife next to him to prompt him on what to say. That chooses people to potentially run the country based on identity politics rather than best qualified for the job? Must be getting worried that the coup isn't working--your mimicking the MSM tactics of the past four years.

tactics? i literally said Hillary was accused of the same thing. i'm fair and balanced, chico.

Sure, but there is actual reason to believe it's true for Trump.

Not trying to be mean, but mike cohen is much more familiar with the business end of convict cock than the subtle nuances of psychological diagnoses. If he wants to tell us which inmates taste better - black, brown or white - I will defer to his expertise.

Otherwise he can fuck off and die. Fake news.
"Trump has embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage, and worst of all, divided us as a nation" - Michael Cohen

WAIT...it was actually Admiral Bill McRaven who said that about Trump. he's the one who led Operation Neptune Spear, the raid that killed Bin Laden

i, for one, am happy we kicked PYONGYANG DONALD out of office!

Admiral McRaven was the head of Special Operations Command. The only thing he led regarding Operation Neptune Spear was some misguided visitors to the restroom.

You forgot to mention bipolar and homosexual!

Biden is getting ready to murder a ton of brown people and American soldiers in Syria.

The War Pigs are back in business.

Name one war which was started by a Democrat.
The Middle East wars are the fault of both the Democrats and the Republicans.

The lies Dubya fed the nation after 9/11 encouraged support for revenge against anything Islamic. Naturally, the congressional Republicans fell into line behind Dubya's wars, like Dubya, they knew they would remain safely in the U.S.

Unfortunately, the Democrats answer to the same influential political donors as the Republicans, and those donors are heavily invested in the Defense Industry.

The initial occupation of Iraq was stupidity at its highest. The prolonged presence of occupying troops made even friendly Iraqis into enemies, eventually. The inevitable civil war between the different Islamic factions, which required the iron-fisted dictator Saddam Hussein to prevent, was predicted while Operation Iraqi Freedom was being planned.

Dubya's need to be a hero started the useless Middle East Wars. Congress, of which most members serve only the financial interests of the ruling billionaire class, so, have had no desire, or permission, to end the U.S. Middle East presence. The unending military presence has been a constant part of the lives of Muslims 25 years of age and younger. So, any American surprised by the hatred created in these young Muslims by U.S. occupying forces should imagine how life in the U.S. would be if a supposedly protective Islamic military moved in and took over running this country.

Trump's presidency was a waste of time except it was insanely entertaining...for the Chinese and Russians

Trump said about the Mueller probe: "the beautiful thing is, it all evaporated. it ended in a whimper. pretty amazing, it ended in dust"

sort of like Trump's presidency! BA DUM TISH!

That's how Biden's presidency is BEGINNING.

A whimper. Dust.
it will begin with the passing of the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, with Senator Ossoff and Senator Warnock casting the deciding votes

Where does your marxism fit in??

Greg
I think you're crossing two threads dude, I didn't say anything about Marxism on this thread. LOL
I was fleshing out basketcase's resume.

Greg

Not trying to be mean, but mike cohen is much more familiar with the business end of convict cock than the subtle nuances of psychological diagnoses. If he wants to tell us which inmates taste better - black, brown or white - I will defer to his expertise.

Otherwise he can fuck off and die. Fake news.
Don’t forget for years this scumbag was trumps scumbag. He knows trump very well. Today Rudy is trumps scumbag.

Trump said about the Mueller probe: "the beautiful thing is, it all evaporated. it ended in a whimper. pretty amazing, it ended in dust"

sort of like Trump's presidency! BA DUM TISH!

That's how Biden's presidency is BEGINNING.

A whimper. Dust.
it will begin with the passing of the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, with Senator Ossoff and Senator Warnock casting the deciding votes

That bill is DOA because it is unConstitutional.

"if it feels good, do it! if it doesn't work, blame somebody else!" - Trump

Can't find this quote anywhere but for one place, here on USMB, where you posted it claiming, falsely, that it was a Trump quote.

Link pls

Forum List

Back