Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

Truth is inescapable. Facts are hard to find. Let me ask this yet AGAIN: Why did Michael Brown confront Officer Darren Wilson? When all he had to do was comply with the officer's order to move over to the sidewalk? And this isn't about anything else, Wilson didn't shoot brown on a whim. Regardless of the physics involved.

Because after hearing the bulletin on his radio and seeing the Cigarillos in Brown's hand, Wilson knew he needed to talk to the two gentleman, that is when Brown held Wilson's door shut, he knew he was caught for the robbery.
Preaching to the choir, so to speak, All Brown had to do is give it up, but that thug life rap stuff gave him a sense of invincibility. Hard tellin'. A cop asks you to do something , YOU DO IT. Chris Rock had a skit about that.

Yes, I understand that. The thing I cant grasp, the original contact Wilson had with Brown was because Brown was walking down the middle of the street. They have sidewalks in Ferguson , I presume. And Why Brown would challenge a cop or anyone else over something so idiotic boggles my mind...

I don't care what the Chief said, I don't find him to be believable. Wilson's story with all the evidence and forensics in, stood up. I have no reason not to believe him. All the stories out there, a few witnesses were telling the truth, the majority lied, the forensics and ballistics stood up for Wilson's story. If he was going to lie at the beginning. I would think reason would tell you he lied else where to cover the first time lie, that didn't occur, his story was consistent with the evidence, otherwise the DOJ would have been all over it, they had an agenda.

So basically we're just dismissing any information we dont like and embrassing the ones we do
No, the Chief was obviously mistaken, if that is what he said. There is a lot of confusion around at the time, people misspeak, see the WH for their mistakes.

The DOJ believe the evidence that was presented that said Wilson knew about the robbery because the timeline fits the story. The radio bulletin, again went off BEFORE Wilson met up with Brown. So, you still have nothing.

Yeah, obviously...Of course the robbery fits the timeline silly...Do you think that they wouldnt have their story together after 2 months? LOL....I mean come on...this is silly
You are right, you are being silly. The time a radio bulletin goes out,,it is time stamped, the officer calls in, it is time stamped. No need to get the story straight, an investigation checks out the timelines and you are being pissed because you are dead wrong and the DOJ that wanted so badly to hang Wilson could not do it because he went by the book. Keep crying, bitching and moaning, the side you desperately want to win was shown in error. Even this thread is based on a falsehood. However, you will believe whatever you need to believe regardless of the truth that is in front you.

If the times are stamped then why didnt the Chief know about this stamping record? If they didnt need to get the story straight then how did the story change after 2 months. What? He found out about time stamping 2 months later?

I mean, what is the best reason you can think of of how the Chief told two different stories? Both true? Both lies?
What does the chief have to do with anything? Seems you want to date him you're so obsessed with him. Go find him and ask him out.

Last edited:
No, the Chief was obviously mistaken, if that is what he said. There is a lot of confusion around at the time, people misspeak, see the WH for their mistakes.

The DOJ believe the evidence that was presented that said Wilson knew about the robbery because the timeline fits the story. The radio bulletin, again went off BEFORE Wilson met up with Brown. So, you still have nothing.

Yeah, obviously...Of course the robbery fits the timeline silly...Do you think that they wouldnt have their story together after 2 months? LOL....I mean come on...this is silly

Wilson would have been found guilty then by the DOJ. too bad they didnt have you guys there to straighten things out for them.

Guilty of what?

Serious? what was the whole DOJ report about?

You tell me...What was the DOJ report about?
Hey Mo where's Ron?

No he wasn't.

Simple math proves you wrong. And it is documented. You can even see the flowers still being put on the sidewalk directly across from the spot where Michael Brown was shot down in cold blood, 148 feet away from an officer who was in no way in danger.
Looks like Holder says you are full of it.

absolutely false

i am surprised this guy is still floating this lie

pretty disgusting really

He was 148 ft away from the car...Why do you lie when a tape measure proves you wrong?

that is not what stat posted get real

this is what he posted

why do support such lying

makes you look stupid

No he wasn't.

Simple math proves you wrong. And it is documented. You can even see the flowers still being put on the sidewalk directly across from the spot where Michael Brown was shot down in cold blood, 148 feet away from an officer who was in no way in danger.
Looks like Holder says you are full of it.

absolutely false

i am surprised this guy is still floating this lie

pretty disgusting really

He was 148 ft away from the car...Why do you lie when a tape measure proves you wrong?

Correct but that is not what the OP , and several other posters, have been saying - and you know it.

Damn dishonest liberals.
aint an honest one in the bunch

Of particular interest for evaluating Wilson’s testimony is the location of the 12 shell casings recovered. Two of them were recovered close to Wilson’s car, conforming to his testimony about his firing two shots there (vol. V, 226:4). After that, the remaining 10 casings were recovered adjacent to (or behind) the path that Wilson said Brown took when charging toward him. This was consistent with Wilson firing a series of shots as Brown rushed toward him, all the while backpedaling to try and increase the distance.

ww.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/11/28/the-physical-evidence-in-the-michael-brown-case-supported-the-officer/

If Michael Brown was half a football field away and Wilson was trying to shoot him, why would Wilson be backing up? That doesnt make sense.

his was consistent with Wilson firing a series of shots as Brown rushed toward him, all the while backpedaling to try and increase the distance.

exactly not to mention that Browns blood was found yet another 21 from where his body laid further evidence

that Brown was rushing towards Wilson

I know what you're going on but why you are ignoring the Chiefs own words?

I don't care what the Chief said, I don't find him to be believable. Wilson's story with all the evidence and forensics in, stood up. I have no reason not to believe him. All the stories out there, a few witnesses were telling the truth, the majority lied, the forensics and ballistics stood up for Wilson's story. If he was going to lie at the beginning. I would think reason would tell you he lied else where to cover the first time lie, that didn't occur, his story was consistent with the evidence, otherwise the DOJ would have been all over it, they had an agenda.

So basically we're just dismissing any information we dont like and embrassing the ones we do

You are right, you are being silly. The time a radio bulletin goes out,,it is time stamped, the officer calls in, it is time stamped. No need to get the story straight, an investigation checks out the timelines and you are being pissed because you are dead wrong and the DOJ that wanted so badly to hang Wilson could not do it because he went by the book. Keep crying, bitching and moaning, the side you desperately want to win was shown in error. Even this thread is based on a falsehood. However, you will believe whatever you need to believe regardless of the truth that is in front you.

the side you desperately want to win was shown in error.

again

If the times are stamped then why didnt the Chief know about this stamping record? If they didnt need to get the story straight then how did the story change after 2 months. What? He found out about time stamping 2 months later?

I mean, what is the best reason you can think of of how the Chief told two different stories? Both true? Both lies?
What does the chief have to do with anything? Seems you want to date him you're so obsessed with him. Go find him and ask him out.

Its normal to lash out when someone presents a problem you have no answer for.

You lvave no problem or question for anyone to answer.

It's really simple to measure the distance, and quite accurately:

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

Now, there is an angle involved between the cop car and the hydrant, which means that actual distance of 17 feet, calculated as a straight line, will be somewhat less, maybe one third less. So, the true distance may be 140 to 141 feet. The angle represented by the yellow line looks to be about 35 degrees to the plain, if you consider the straight path of the sidewalk next to the hydrant to be the plain.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

(1:13 and 6:01)

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

Why did the Ferguson police lie about this detail?

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

None of which was in the DOJ report, nor the eyewitness testimony offered in the Grand Jury trial..
More lies. More shit stirring by anarchists, left wing media and those who want to keep the flames burning.

ACTUALLY the claim that Officer Wilson was at his vehicle is a bald faced lie, he gave chase and brown turned and charged him so he retreated but at no time was he near his vehicle when he was forced to open fire.

Were you going to ask the question or just cry?

This is the problem with dealing with lefties......they can't grasp reality, truth, or evidence that counters their world view......brown was a violent thug....from a family of violent thugs......and he attacked this officer because that was how he was raised to be...and it cost him his life.....

I am sad for Brown the young child....raised by people who were raised by children....it led to this tragic outcome.........when will Blacks stop voting for democrats...who promote these social pathologies.....to make loyal democrat voters.....

I'm a hell of a lot older than a teenager and can run 148 feet in much less than ten seconds. Backwards, uphill and carrying a refrigerator. Especially if I just knocked off a liquor store and the police were after me.

Those who measured started at the fire-hydrant that was near the police car from which officer Wilson fired the deadly shots:

Photo1.jpg

Distance from the driver's side door (when officer Wilson claims he fired the shots) to the fire hydrant: 17 feet.

Distance from the fire hydrant to the spot where Michael Brown was standing when he was shot: 131 feet.

131 +17 = 148.

Now, there is an angle involved between the cop car and the hydrant, which means that actual distance of 17 feet, calculated as a straight line, will be somewhat less, maybe one third less. So, the true distance may be 140 to 141 feet. The angle represented by the yellow line looks to be about 35 degrees to the plain, if you consider the straight path of the sidewalk next to the hydrant to be the plain.

The police report says 35 feet. And a police officer said TWICE in a press conference that the distance was 35 feet:

35 feet and 148 are nowhere close to each other in terms of distance. 148 feet = 49 yards, or just about one-half of a football field.

The film clearly documents the start and end points, and they can be confirmed by police photos and photos shot by witnesses on that day.

35 feet could be an argument for immediate danger for a police officer. But 148 feet? No way.

And if the Ferguson police have lied about this, then we must ask what else they have lied about?

You know, sometimes it's all about simple math. The Ferguson police can lie for a while, but they cannot change geography and they cannot undo so many photos and videos.

Discuss.

Does a suspected perpetrator who is 148 feet away from an officer represent a danger to that officer's life?

Still butthurt over the truth huh? Typical libtard.

Photo1.jpg

131 +17 = 148.

Discuss.

Still butthurt over the truth huh? Typical libtard.

Stat has long since abandoned this thread because he knows this thread is a lie.

Forum List

Back