Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

My point exactly. The officer can tell pretty much any story he wants to as long as it fits forensics.

:cuckoo: So you're pissed that they wont take the word of a thief? Live by the sword and all that...

No I'm pissed the cop shot a kid in cold blood.

I guess he shouldn't have tried to take the officer's gun. Had the young man simply complied with the officer's instructions he would still be alive......free to rob and assault people again.

:cuckoo: So you're pissed that they wont take the word of a thief? Live by the sword and all that...

I guess he shouldn't have tried to take the officer's gun. Had the young man simply complied with the officer's instructions he would still be alive......free to rob and assault people again.

You didnt see him trying to take the cops gun. The witness that doesnt even know him says his hands were outside the car and the cop was trying to pull him in.

The video gives police a justification for stopping Brown and Johnson walking down the street

How the officer acted once he stopped them and justification for shooting an alleged shoplifter remains to be seen

Strong arm robbery is not the same as shoplifting.

There was no indication that Brown was an armed suspect. Strong armed robbery means the clerk tried to stop him an Brown pushed him aside

The cop has a justification for stopping Brown and Johnson

Why he stayed in his car to question them, why he pulled Brown into the car and why he fired his weapon at an alleged shoplifter is still not answered

The video gives police a justification for stopping Brown and Johnson walking down the street

How the officer acted once he stopped them and justification for shooting an alleged shoplifter remains to be seen

There was no indication that Brown was an armed suspect. Strong armed robbery means the clerk tried to stop him an Brown pushed him aside

Why he stayed in his car to question them, why he pulled Brown into the car and why he fired his weapon at an alleged shoplifter is still not answered

Strong arm robbery means you are a violent felon.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

You didnt see him trying to take the cops gun. The witness that doesnt even know him says his hands were outside the car and the cop was trying to pull him in.

Uh-huh, but fortunately you were on the spot to give us the first hand eyewitness account.

they're protesting a person being shot unarmed without any facts coming out....

White guy tell me what is the rush?

Without any facts coming out.... So the people tossing Molotov cocktails and looting stores have facts that we somehow haven't been given?

OK Fine. We don't have all the facts. The one witness we have heard from was allegedly the dead kid's accomplice in a strong arm robbery.
I've heard another story that the kid was trying to disarm the officer.

We're logically at an impasse here as far as knowing the truth.

All we have is another dead black kid shot by a cop.

DOES THAT JUSTIFY THE RIOTS THAT ENSUED?

1. He wasn't killed during the struggle by the window.
2. The police should be able to provide evidence of this. Like a fingerprint on the gun or holster.
3. Brown pulled away from the window and ran.
4. According to 2 eyewitness, he was hit in the back, turned around, raised his hands and was shot multiple times.

The forensics on the body should reveal more.

This shows how clueless white people on this board are...It does not even matter if he went for the gun because shots were also fired 35 feet away unarmed which is no legal force.

why was michael brown's friend not arrested for robbery

Good question.

I was just reading elsewhere that this same police department once beat up the wrong guy and then charged the guy they beat up with bloodying their uniforms.

That they waited an entire week to let the world "know" that this kid was wanted for robbery is suspicious.

No Justice!!

Free shit!!

ferguson-st-louis-missouri-shooting-4.jpg

Uh-huh, but fortunately you were on the spot to give us the first hand eyewitness account.

No but the witness that doesn know him was. I believe her over you.

If true it'll be irrelevant to the officer's use of lethal force unless the officer knew about it and was detaining he and his aquaintance for questioning about it. Report I heard, the officer detained them both for j-walking. In the process of that, Mr. Brown physically assaulted the officer pushing on his car door whereupon a physical struggle ensued resulting in the officer using lethal force as was his right legally as per Missouri statute 563.046

Did you actually read it?

Law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest.

563.046. 1. A law enforcement officer need not retreat or desist from efforts to effect the arrest, or from efforts to prevent the escape from custody, of a person he reasonably believes to have committed an offense because of resistance or threatened resistance of the arrestee. In addition to the use of physical force authorized under other sections of this chapter, he is, subject to the provisions of subsections 2 and 3, justified in the use of such physical force as he reasonably believes is immediately necessary to effect the arrest or to prevent the escape from custody.

2. The use of any physical force in making an arrest is not justified under this section unless the arrest is lawful or the law enforcement officer reasonably believes the arrest is lawful.

3. A law enforcement officer in effecting an arrest or in preventing an escape from custody is justified in using deadly force only

(1) When such is authorized under other sections of this chapter; or

(2) When he reasonably believes that such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest and also reasonably believes that the person to be arrested

(a) Has committed or attempted to commit a felony; or

(b) Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon; or

(c) May otherwise endanger life or inflict serious physical injury unless arrested without delay.

4. The defendant shall have the burden of injecting the issue of justification under this section.

A fleeing unarmed suspect doesn't meet this criteria.

I think it does meet the criteria as written. But it shouldn't. That gives way to much power to the police (and private citizens in Florida) and takes away a constitutional protected right of presumed innocence.

Presumed innocence applies in the courtroom not on the streets.

If a LEO tells you to stop, you stop.
If a LEO tells you to lay down with your arms and legs spread, you do it.
If a LEO tells you not to move, you don't move.

big thug Mike, living the thug life, till he ended up a dead thug. Why does it matter if a white cop killed him, he prolly would been killed by black thug anyway.

it's funny that white people are so clueless that they think this all based on michael brown and not the past history

Last edited:
At least according to Dorian Johnson, the accomplice, the shots were fired from 35 feet away.

You are a retard. A felon is someone that has been convicted of a crime. Specifically a felony.

No, wrong again, you don't get to make up your own definitions. A felon is anyone who has committed a felony. Period. The definition is not predicated on the judicial status of the felony.

they're protesting a person being shot unarmed without any facts coming out....

White guy tell me what is the rush?

Without any facts coming out.... So the people tossing Molotov cocktails and looting stores have facts that we somehow haven't been given?

OK Fine. We don't have all the facts. The one witness we have heard from was allegedly the dead kid's accomplice in a strong arm robbery.
I've heard another story that the kid was trying to disarm the officer.

We're logically at an impasse here as far as knowing the truth.

All we have is another dead black kid shot by a cop.

DOES THAT JUSTIFY THE RIOTS THAT ENSUED?

No. That has nothing to do with the actual incident. The looting is by dumb asses that could care less and were just taking advantage of the dumb cops trying to strong arm the people protesting.

Forum List

Back