Mich. school practices 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Hi.

I have worked from 10pm to 6am for the last three years now. I sleep just fine.

Are you scheduled to do anything else during the day?

Probably not. How many of those teens have summer jobs or other family obligations that will cut into their sleep. Remember that teens need more sleep than adults; teen athletes especially so.

Yes.

I'm a full time student and have regular life things that people who work days do. Cloths need to be washed the lawn needs to be mowed, groceries bought, food cooked, etc, etc, etc.
Impossible. Why, there ought to be a law forbidding people from doing anything at night but sleep. :lol:

Profoundness from the guy who's very, very smart.

That means nothing coming from you. My dog is smarter than your ignorant ass.

Of course....as you keep telling us...you are so very, very smart. And your dog is so very, very smart. (probably a valid comparison there somewhere)

No you keep saying that I'm smart. I keep saying that you're stupid, dumb, ignorant, etc....and yes my dog is truly smart compared to the likes of you.

logic is a man? who knew

no, logic is....

log·ic   /ˈlɒdʒɪk/ Show Spelled[loj-ik] Show IPA
–noun
1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.
6. Computers . logic circuit.

logic is a man? who knew

no, logic is....

–noun
1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

Tell us how smart you are again.

logic is a man? who knew

no, logic is....

–noun

i·ron·ic /aɪˈrɒn
thinsp.png
ɪk/
–adjective
1. containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
2. ironical.
3. coincidental; unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.
4. Lonestar_logic

it sounds to me like a bunch of people got together and solved a problem.

if school's not in session, i don't have a problem with it, but i will admit there's a certain irony to a bunch of muslims tossing around the pigskin that amuses me.

go figure

i don't think they use pigskin anymore. ;)

there were real liability issues if the kids became dehydrated from practicing while fasting. and it did solve a problem.

i don't understand why anyone has an issue with this.

you people are fucking retarded. In High School, the band would practice at 4am because of split shift school schedules and limited field practice time. whoopty fucking doo.

It's hilarious to watch racist bitches like chanel dramatically faint every time she thinks a muslim farts.

i have an issue with kids doing this for 5 hours any damn time but i am entirely anti football......does too much physical damage when kid are still growing....their bodies have not reached full strength and damage done during these years can haunt you a lifetime...

but again if i am stupid enough to allow my son to play football ....then why shouldnt i be able to set the times...if i didnt like the 11 p to 4 a....i would simply keep the son at home. that is always an option.

o and all you football people....dont even bother telling how great football is....yall are just a bunch of glory day has beens who want to see their son be what you could not be.

football idiots: please send all hate mail to my cyber lawyer....ghook...

no reflection on the other lawyers

Strollingbones, you do realize that millions of kids every year get injured, sometimes very seriously, from recreational activities and sports other than football. And football does account for padding that helps protect the kids and minimize injuries... Of course you probably wrap your kid in bubblewrap everyday before sending them to school.

Good point del. And I do agree that if all are on board, it's a pretty good idea. I'm just skeptical whether similar accomodations would be made for kids of other faiths.

Like, what for example?

You don't think that Pagan Head Hunter High School Football Players will be able to wear their "trophies" after games?

Forum List

Back