Mexico Should Start Preparing - Now

i would think by now you would understand that politicians do a lot of talking and making promises that they never keep....and yes trump is now a politician.....but i guess you are one of those people who just cant seem to grasp that.....so what are you going to do when trump starts fading?.....and by the way,trump might be saying what many agree on,but its how he is saying these things that will be his down fall.....you either come off as a well reasoned person or a lunatic....trump is coming off as a lunatic with illusions of grandeur...its just too bad the 2 choices this Country will have to make at election time will be a boisterous lunatic and a woman i wouldnt trust with the leadership of this Country for any reason.....but hey you keep believing your lunatic will be able to bypass Congress and the Courts to get what he wants,i guess you have to believe in something.....
1. So you need to have it explained to you more than once, that the Congress and the Courts don't ENFORCE immigration law ? Enforcement belongs to the executive branch. Got it now ? And there's nothing to bypass. Deportation of illegals is is the law of the land (were you misdirected on that ?)

2. I don't know why you would call Trump a lunatic, when he is trying to enforce federal law to protect America from the largest imperialist invasion in our history, with hundreds of Billions$$$ stolen from us for decades. Those who would allow this imperialism to continue would be the lunatics.

3. Also the "lunatics" would be those who would allow ISIS to come into the US, masquerading as refugees (ie the ISIS PIPELINE) and blow us to bits with nuclear bombs, and biological weapons. Trump is the sane one trying to stop that. ALL of this just shows how far off the deep end you (et al) have descended.

4. You haven't shown one shred of evidence that Trump doesn't mean what he says. When you think you have some, let's hear it.
read post 32.....and congress and the courts can have lots to do opposing him.....as well as millions of people.....i almost hope trump gets elected just to watch his hair get ruffled when he finds it aint going to be as easy as he and you think it is....dont forget in the 1950's there was around a million people to evict and the mindset about illegals was somewhat different than today,MANY people today in this country whether you or i like it will oppose him doing this ....and im not off the deep end you are....all that will happen is many people are probably going to die and get hurt and it wont be just mexicans on the casualty list....and i said why i consider trump a lunatic....there are many Hispanics born and raised here who are just as much against illegal immigration as you and i and anyone else is,but to them trump comes off as a racist because of the way he says things about them....and they probably will oppose him....you want to solve the illegal problem,get someone besides trump to handle it or get him to approach this differently....right now he is considered a lunatic....

Trump said nothing racist about Hispanics/Mexicans here legally. Those he was speaking of are the illegal kind. And what he said wasn't racist but the truth.

we have many problems in our house (country!), and we need to fix them before we let visitors come over and stay. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

i would think by now you would understand that politicians do a lot of talking and making promises that they never keep....and yes trump is now a politician.....but i guess you are one of those people who just cant seem to grasp that.....so what are you going to do when trump starts fading?.....and by the way,trump might be saying what many agree on,but its how he is saying these things that will be his down fall.....you either come off as a well reasoned person or a lunatic....trump is coming off as a lunatic with illusions of grandeur...its just too bad the 2 choices this Country will have to make at election time will be a boisterous lunatic and a woman i wouldnt trust with the leadership of this Country for any reason.....but hey you keep believing your lunatic will be able to bypass Congress and the Courts to get what he wants,i guess you have to believe in something.....
1. So you need to have it explained to you more than once, that the Congress and the Courts don't ENFORCE immigration law ? Enforcement belongs to the executive branch. Got it now ? And there's nothing to bypass. Deportation of illegals is is the law of the land (were you misdirected on that ?)

2. I don't know why you would call Trump a lunatic, when he is trying to enforce federal law to protect America from the largest imperialist invasion in our history, with hundreds of Billions$$$ stolen from us for decades. Those who would allow this imperialism to continue would be the lunatics.

3. Also the "lunatics" would be those who would allow ISIS to come into the US, masquerading as refugees (ie the ISIS PIPELINE) and blow us to bits with nuclear bombs, and biological weapons. Trump is the sane one trying to stop that. ALL of this just shows how far off the deep end you (et al) have descended.

4. You haven't shown one shred of evidence that Trump doesn't mean what he says. When you think you have some, let's hear it.
read post 32.....and congress and the courts can have lots to do opposing him.....as well as millions of people.....i almost hope trump gets elected just to watch his hair get ruffled when he finds it aint going to be as easy as he and you think it is....dont forget in the 1950's there was around a million people to evict and the mindset about illegals was somewhat different than today,MANY people today in this country whether you or i like it will oppose him doing this ....and im not off the deep end you are....all that will happen is many people are probably going to die and get hurt and it wont be just mexicans on the casualty list....and i said why i consider trump a lunatic....there are many Hispanics born and raised here who are just as much against illegal immigration as you and i and anyone else is,but to them trump comes off as a racist because of the way he says things about them....and they probably will oppose him....you want to solve the illegal problem,get someone besides trump to handle it or get him to approach this differently....right now he is considered a lunatic....

Trump said nothing racist about Hispanics/Mexicans here legally. Those he was speaking of are the illegal kind. And what he said wasn't racist but the truth.
doesnt matter....the way many on the right talk about Hispanics the damage is done....look at some of the comments in this forum alone pertaining to Mexicans by shootspeedos,tipsy cat,steve macarthur ....if you look like a mexican to them you are lumped into the same category as the illegals....this is why many who were born here will not back the GOP because of assholes like them......and like i said...its the way trump says things,if you want people to back you,use some fucking tact...

This is as delusional as it is ridiculous.

The hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right is truly remarkable, this thread being one of many examples.

As usual, you have nothing to offer but another tossing of the old, worn-out race and bigot card, without a shred of any evidence to back it up. There's the "stupidity." :laugh:

Alright, the fact you believe Trump will win is cute and funny seeing he will not carry the Hispanic Vote, The African-American Vote, The Asian American Vote, The Liberal Vote, and a certain portion of the Moderate vote, and let add in the most of the women vote, so what do you have left voting for Trump?

Those like you, and you are outnumbered even if you are in denial!

Trump will most likely lose Florida, and Texas and will not carry New York, California, and Illinois, so if all those states I have just listed go blue and against Trump do you really believe he can win?

Then add in New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and most likely Colorado, and then you will see Trump clinching his ass cheeks while those like you scream voter fraud!

Trump is not going to win, and your dream of a mass deportation is just that!

when will the Democrats, and Hillary in particular, say "we must build a wall, a great wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it?" never!

Dump Hillary the opportunist, phony liar. Vote for Trump, the PROTECTIONIST.

doesnt matter....the way many on the right talk about Hispanics the damage is done....look at some of the comments in this forum alone pertaining to Mexicans by shootspeedos,tipsy cat,steve macarthur ....if you look like a mexican to them you are lumped into the same category as the illegals....this is why many who were born here will not back the GOP because of assholes like them......and like i said...its the way trump says things,if you want people to back you,use some fucking tact...

As a Trump supporter and a Hispanic, I do get a bit uneasy with Trump's brashness. I don't see it against Hispanics though. It seems to be more of a widespread thing toward anyone who attacks him (Megan Kelly, McCain, Fiorina, etc) It would be nice if Trump was more tactful.

Tact, however isn't nearly as important as policy, and Trump is one of the few in the presidential race that is laying out his policies based on PROTECTION of the American people, along with the guts and strength to implement that. This is the crux of the 2016 election, and it's why every American citizens should be voting for Trump.

Content is more important than form. If I buy a car, I am concerned with how it looks, but I'm much more concerned with how it runs and performs.

when will the Democrats, and Hillary in particular, say "we must build a wall, a great wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it?" never!
Of course not. In Hillary's view, we should be airlifting illegal aliens into the US, from Mexico. She sees them as VOTES for HER , with little concern for the enormous harms to the American people.

Alright, the fact you believe Trump will win is cute and funny seeing he will not carry the Hispanic Vote, The African-American Vote, The Asian American Vote, The Liberal Vote, and a certain portion of the Moderate vote, and let add in the most of the women vote, so what do you have left voting for Trump?

Those like you, and you are outnumbered even if you are in denial!

Trump will most likely lose Florida, and Texas and will not carry New York, California, and Illinois, so if all those states I have just listed go blue and against Trump do you really believe he can win?

Then add in New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and most likely Colorado, and then you will see Trump clinching his ass cheeks while those like you scream voter fraud!

Trump is not going to win, and your dream of a mass deportation is just that!
You are making some very bold, and very premature assumptions. You think in December 2015, you've got it all figured out what's going to happen in November 2016. It looks like the only thing figured out here is that you don't have it all figured out (not for November 2016 that is)

As a Trump supporter and a Hispanic, I do get a bit uneasy with Trump's brashness. I don't see it against Hispanics though. It seems to be more of a widespread thing toward anyone who attacks him (Megan Kelly, McCain, Fiorina, etc) It would be nice if Trump was more tactful.

Tact, however isn't nearly as important as policy, and Trump is one of the few in the presidential race that is laying out his policies based on PROTECTION of the American people, along with the guts and strength to implement that. This is the crux of the 2016 election, and it's why every American citizens should be voting for Trump.

Content is more important than form. If I buy a car, I am concerned with how it looks, but I'm much more concerned with how it runs and performs.
look how many more people he would have on his side if he just thought about what and how he is saying what he is saying.....

look how many more people he would have on his side if he just thought about what and how he is saying what he is saying.....
That's true. He doesn't have any political experience. In the political PR genre, he's a novice, and it shows. Which means all the other candidate who have been in politics for a while are better at concealing their brash opinions (AKA lying) Actually, these brash comments of Trump can be (and are) seen as a good thing, which is part of the reason for his popularity. Trump backers refer to these comments as a testament to Trump's honesty and trustworthiness. You know what he stands for. He doesn't hide his feelings.

And just think how many more people he would have on his side if they stopped to think about the danger of ISIS coming here and detonating nuclear explosions, and the many years of Mexican pillaging of the US economy and treasuries, instead of relatively unimportant comments.

CXPh6QSUwAANL8t.jpg

the EU has destroyed itself. we need strong borders to avoid ending up like Europe.

Basque is so wound up he can only speak in memes :laugh:

But seriously, even if by some fraudulent trick Trump did win the Presidency, he won't be able to deport people to a country that they aren't from.

The money that would be needed to build a symbolic wall could be better spent on just about any existing domestic program.

the EU has destroyed itself. we need strong borders to avoid ending up like Europe.

Yeah..no. You strike me as someone incapable of understanding US politics and the human condition, no way are you capable of deciding international immigration policies.

after cruz destroys hillary we're gonna have a wall & we're gonna have a border & we're gonna have a country again.

I expect that Trump would not have to order many deported.

The mere fact of his election would cause tens of thousands to self-deport within one (1, liberals) hour after the results are announced with hundreds of thousands within two (2, libs) weeks and millions as soon as they realize the gravy train is out of coal and the anchors are aweigh.

lots of establisment republicans, lots of folks in the media say 'gosh, we can't deport anyone'. the president is obligated to follow federal law. we have a president right now, barack obama, who in 2013 released 104,000 criminal illegal aliens because barack hussein obama refuses to follow the law. if ted cruz is elected president, we will follow the law, we will secure the borders, we will build a wall that works, we will triple the border patrol, we will stop releasing criminal illegal aliens, we will stop wellfare payments to illegal aliens, we will solve this problem forever.

20 billion Dollar for a wall between Mexico and U.S. if Trump wins the president election.

Forum List

Back