Mexico Should Start Preparing - Now

In the advent that Donald Trump becomes president of the United States in January 2017, it behooves Mexico to be ready for what will surely follow very rapidly. That is a mass deportation of all its people who are here in the US, illegally. Since it is Mexico's negligence and deliberate invasion of the US, that has caused this massive migration, the Trump administration should (and probably will) hold Mexico fully responsible for all the harm they have caused us. Justifiably, Trump will make Mexico pay for the new wall, and that should include payment for the repatriation of all the people too.

Mexico will also need to be prepared to deal with the influx of many millions of its own people, and the loss of $20-25 Billion/year in remittances, they have been pillaging America for. They also need to begin to pay their own poverty bill, instead of suckering America into paying it for them via the anchor baby racket, false documentation, and a false defining of the 14th amendment to mean the myth of birthright citizenship. And they need to realize that this convenient package which constitutes their # 1 source of income, is coming to an end.

Mexico should take the lead and show other countries (whose migrants are also here illegally) the proper way to adjust. If Mexico does not make major adjustments, there likely will be a humanitarian crisis of major proportions. Mexico should start now in dismantling the political/economic structure that has caused the widespread poverty and massive migration to the US.
It should start by breaking up the big monopolies (ex. Pemex, Telex, et al), allowing Mexican small businessmen to compete, thereby creating millions of new jobs. Mexico's plutocracy must end, and the Trump administration must see to it that it does.

Mexico has been getting away with the largest imperialism dollarwise, that the world has ever seen. Why it has taken 60+ years, and Donald Trump to address this is quite a mystery, but in any case, if Mexico sits still, and simply allows its repatriated people to go homeless and starve, Mexico should be advised by Trump that US military action will be the result. This should be the end of the days of Mexico's recklessness causing trouble for America.
This is as delusional as it is ridiculous.

The hate, bigotry, and stupidity common to many on the right is truly remarkable, this thread being one of many examples.

Wow, so to want our immigration laws respected and enforced equates to hatred, stupidity and bigotry? Who knew?

yea by people like yourself who actually believe that will happen.....if he gets elected 4 years from now if we are still posting here i will ask you why this did not happen....trump is making a lot of statements he will not be able to back up
"Not be able to back up" ? What statements are those, and why wouldn't he be able to back them up ? You are now invited to "back up" YOUR statement.
whether we like it or not the President has to deal with Congress and the Courts and the people....if you think Trump or any other President can just do something like kick all those people out of this Country without opposition from one or all of the 3 groups mentioned than you are one of those who think America has somehow become a dictatorship...like i said earlier....good luck with that....

LOL- yeah- just your usual nuttiness.
"Trump is going to declare War on Mexico so that he can pretend he is in the Marines"
Mexico will ignore your rantings- just as whoever is the next President of the United States will.
Typical liberal backasswardsness. Mexico has been MAKING imperialist war on the US to the tune of $50 Billion/year (2015 dollars) for decades now -remittances$$$ + US paying their poverty bill (anchor baby racket)
You guys think conservatives are nuts for one reason - because you don't know anything. Your liberal media deliberately keeps these things from you. So you walk around oblivious to whats going on.

You're like if a person living far away from roads, and never saw a car in a book or on a TV, and only saw horses being used as transportation, and if someone came along and said there's automobliles out there...then you'd say it's just their "nuttiness".. You don't know how much you don't know - that is YOUR nuttiness.

Want to take my Islamiation Quiz and see how ignorant you are, after years of liberal media exposure ?

PS - Mexico won't ignore losing far more money then cooperating with Trump will cost them. They also won't ignore the US military. Would you ?

My only worry is that Trump will not make them pay back ALL of what they have stolen from us over the decades, in remittances and welfare.

Last edited:
whether we like it or not the President has to deal with Congress and the Courts and the people....if you think Trump or any other President can just do something like kick all those people out of this Country without opposition from one or all of the 3 groups mentioned than you are one of those who think America has somehow become a dictatorship...like i said earlier....good luck with that....

What gives you the idea that a mass deportation of illegal aliens requires anything more than the ENFORCEMENT of existing law ? And it is the executive branch that is empowered to carry out that enforcement - exactly as Eisenhower did it in 1954, with Operation Wetback.

Have you liberal propaganda networks been trying to have you think otherwise ?

PS - I'm still waiting for an answer to the question in Post # 18.

What gives you the idea that a mass deportation of illegal aliens requires anything more than the ENFORCEMENT of existing law ? And it is the executive branch that is empowered to carry out that enforcement - exactly as Eisenhower did it in 1954, with Operation Wetback.

Have you liberal propaganda networks been trying to have you think otherwise ?

PS - I'm still waiting for an answer to the question in Post # 18.
yea good luck with getting the "powers that be" to enforce those laws....we aint in 1954 anymore are we......and i gave you an answer in post 22,you just dont like the answer...

LOL- tell us again how the Old Testament is not part of the Bible?

And how Islam is not a religion.......
1. I don't give a rat's ass about the Old Testament.

2. Islam is not a religion. Of course not.

3. Want to take my Islamization Quiz ? (and find out how much you don't know) - LOL

yea good luck with getting the "powers that be" to enforce those laws....we aint in 1954 anymore are we......and i gave you an answer in post 22,you just dont like the answer...
Your post 22 was squashed by my Post 24.

I ask again >> What statements are those, and why wouldn't he be able to back them up ? You are now invited to "back up" YOUR statement.

As for the "powers that be", when Trump becomes president, his administration WILL BE the "powers that be" :biggrin:

And we are no different now than in 1954, except that we need a mass deportation even more so now.

I ask again >> What statements are those, and why wouldn't he be able to back them up ? You are now invited to "back up" YOUR statement.

As for the "powers that be", when Trump becomes president, his administration WILL BE the "powers that be" :biggrin:

And we are no different now than in 1954, except that we need a mass deportation even more so now.
i would think by now you would understand that politicians do a lot of talking and making promises that they never keep....and yes trump is now a politician.....but i guess you are one of those people who just cant seem to grasp that.....so what are you going to do when trump starts fading?.....and by the way,trump might be saying what many agree on,but its how he is saying these things that will be his down fall.....you either come off as a well reasoned person or a lunatic....trump is coming off as a lunatic with illusions of grandeur...its just too bad the 2 choices this Country will have to make at election time will be a boisterous lunatic and a woman i wouldnt trust with the leadership of this Country for any reason.....but hey you keep believing your lunatic will be able to bypass Congress and the Courts to get what he wants,i guess you have to believe in something.....

i would think by now you would understand that politicians do a lot of talking and making promises that they never keep....and yes trump is now a politician.....but i guess you are one of those people who just cant seem to grasp that.....so what are you going to do when trump starts fading?.....and by the way,trump might be saying what many agree on,but its how he is saying these things that will be his down fall.....you either come off as a well reasoned person or a lunatic....trump is coming off as a lunatic with illusions of grandeur...its just too bad the 2 choices this Country will have to make at election time will be a boisterous lunatic and a woman i wouldnt trust with the leadership of this Country for any reason.....but hey you keep believing your lunatic will be able to bypass Congress and the Courts to get what he wants,i guess you have to believe in something.....

Obama has already bypassed congress several times to get what he wants. So you were sayin?

1. So you need to have it explained to you more than once, that the Congress and the Courts don't ENFORCE immigration law ? Enforcement belongs to the executive branch. Got it now ? And there's nothing to bypass. Deportation of illegals is is the law of the land (were you misdirected on that ?)

2. I don't know why you would call Trump a lunatic, when he is trying to enforce federal law to protect America from the largest imperialist invasion in our history, with hundreds of Billions$$$ stolen from us for decades. Those who would allow this imperialism to continue would be the lunatics.

3. Also the "lunatics" would be those who would allow ISIS to come into the US, masquerading as refugees (ie the ISIS PIPELINE) and blow us to bits with nuclear bombs, and biological weapons. Trump is the sane one trying to stop that. ALL of this just shows how far off the deep end you (et al) have descended.

4. You haven't shown one shred of evidence that Trump doesn't mean what he says. When you think you have some, let's hear it.

Obama has already bypassed congress several times to get what he wants. So you were sayin?
we will see how this guy of yours will order 10 million + people out of the country....this should be very interesting especially when he he gets lots of opposition...

1. So you need to have it explained to you more than once, that the Congress and the Courts don't ENFORCE immigration law ? Enforcement belongs to the executive branch. Got it now ? And there's nothing to bypass. Deportation of illegals is is the law of the land (were you misdirected on that ?)

2. I don't know why you would call Trump a lunatic, when he is trying to enforce federal law to protect America from the largest imperialist invasion in our history, with hundreds of Billions$$$ stolen from us for decades. Those who would allow this imperialism to continue would be the lunatics.

3. Also the "lunatics" would be those who would allow ISIS to come into the US, masquerading as refugees (ie the ISIS PIPELINE) and blow us to bits with nuclear bombs, and biological weapons. Trump is the sane one trying to stop that. ALL of this just shows how far off the deep end you (et al) have descended.

4. You haven't shown one shred of evidence that Trump doesn't mean what he says. When you think you have some, let's hear it.
read post 32.....and congress and the courts can have lots to do opposing him.....as well as millions of people.....i almost hope trump gets elected just to watch his hair get ruffled when he finds it aint going to be as easy as he and you think it is....dont forget in the 1950's there was around a million people to evict and the mindset about illegals was somewhat different than today,MANY people today in this country whether you or i like it will oppose him doing this ....and im not off the deep end you are....all that will happen is many people are probably going to die and get hurt and it wont be just mexicans on the casualty list....and i said why i consider trump a lunatic....there are many Hispanics born and raised here who are just as much against illegal immigration as you and i and anyone else is,but to them trump comes off as a racist because of the way he says things about them....and they probably will oppose him....you want to solve the illegal problem,get someone besides trump to handle it or get him to approach this differently....right now he is considered a lunatic....

we will see how this guy of yours will order 10 million + people out of the country....this should be very interesting especially when he he gets lots of opposition...
30 million, not 10. And it doesn't matter WHO opposes him. The president of the US is in charge of enforcement of immigration law, which requires illegal aliens to be deported. Ho hum.

read post 32.....and congress and the courts can have lots to do opposing him.....as well as millions of people.....i almost hope trump gets elected just to watch his hair get ruffled when he finds it aint going to be as easy as he and you think it is....dont forget in the 1950's there was around a million people to evict and the mindset about illegals was somewhat different than today,MANY people today in this country whether you or i like it will oppose him doing this ....and im not off the deep end you are....all that will happen is many people are probably going to die and get hurt and it wont be just mexicans on the casualty list....and i said why i consider trump a lunatic....there are many Hispanics born and raised here who are just as much against illegal immigration as you and i and anyone else is,but to them trump comes off as a racist because of the way he says things about them....and they probably will oppose him....you want to solve the illegal problem,get someone besides trump to handle it or get him to approach this differently....right now he is considered a lunatic....
Actually YOU and a few other detached people consider him a lunatic. If/whenever he becomes president of the US, it won't matter what a few people think. It will be his job to deport illegals, and he will do his job. eriod.

Actually YOU and a few other detached people consider him a lunatic. If/whenever he becomes president of the US, it won't matter what a few people think. It will be his job to deport illegals, and he will do his job. eriod.
if you say so pro....and i am willing to bet more than a "few" people consider him a lunatic including many righties who will be pulling for cruz or rubio to get the nod...

30 million, not 10. And it doesn't matter WHO opposes him. The president of the US is in charge of enforcement of immigration law, which requires illegal aliens to be deported. Ho hum.
did you see the + sign by the 10 million?...and yes the guy will be opposed by a hell of a lot of people and organizations,i would think by now you would understand that,since thats the way this country has been for quite a while...it doesnt matter what people want or the President....it will go to the courts and be overturned or the pressure will make trump back off his promise,just like so many other politicians who make promises...by now i would think you would know this....

if you say so pro....and i am willing to bet more than a "few" people consider him a lunatic including many righties who will be pulling for cruz or rubio to get the nod...
I'm willing to bet that the number of people who consider him a lunatic are few, relative to the number who see him as just exercising common sense, and in a way that is critically needed at an extremely dangerous time in US history.

The lunatics are those who, in a nuclear weapon age, are willing to allow hundreds of ISIS manics into the country, and millions of invaders from other countries, stealing American jobs, ripping sales away from American business with remittances, and ripping off US taxpayers with welfare via the anchor baby racket.

Rich people will not allow Trump to prevent the foreign invaders. They prefer them over US workers & domestic housekeepers. They want the foreign language speaking housekeeper naturally teaching their children to speak multiple languages as they live with & work for them.

The Rich also want the government to support their workers for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back