Mexico president: 'We won't pay for wall'

That's hilarious, mentioning Rump in the same post with the word "debtor".

Mexico isn't a "debtor" though. A "debtor" is somebody who owes something. Neither Mexico, nor anybody else, "owes" Donald the Rump a penny for the purpose of polishing an empty emotional-appeal campaign sound bite about a goofass project that was never going to happen anyway. That's Rump's problem --- not Mexico's.

I know he's never done it in his life but eventually Rump IS going to have to start taking responsibility for his own actions. And it's our job to make him do it ---- not to enable his irresponsibility.
Sorry, loser Lib crybaby, the wall's going up.

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. However since you're this gullible I do have this bridge in my attic....
Uh, if you actually watched the NEWS once in a while you'd see it's already underway.
No, not MSLSD or CNN.

"Watch" the news? :rofl:

No son, I do not "watch" the news. On any channel. Maybe that's your gullibility problem. You have any idea what that thing does to your mind? Its entire purpose is to make you docile, shut you up and put you into a passive state so it can sell you shit you don't need. That requires a mindless unresisting obedience, and that's what it generates.

You need to get rid of that thing.
Now we know why you pull so much Ideological BS out of your pants all the time.
Let me guess...you're a 4shun tellah.

Bwahaha nope, although I like your creative lexiography.
But I have been known to make the occasional prediction. Usually easy ones, like this "wall".

Frankly - why should Mexico pay for a wall?

WE are responsible for border security entering our country.

THEY are responsible for border security entering their country.

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

The question is, why are you so against having Mexico pay for the wall?

I have my eye on a new house. You're gonna pay for it.

What? You're not? Why are you against paying for something I want?

No, but if you were my neighbor and consistently trespassing on my property and committing crimes on my property you would be responsible for the damages and held accountable for them.

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

No, but if you were my neighbor and consistently trespassing on my property and committing crimes on my property you would be responsible for the damages and held accountable for them.

Hey, why not completely change the subject. That always works.

Hey, why not completely change the subject. That always works.

I didn't change the subject, I gave you a more accurate analogy, and you have no comeback.

My co-worker's cousin is a guard at the border and the cousin says you're a phucking idiot.
It is simply amazing what alt-facts the lefties will drag up, like this claim that most illegals dont come across the Southern border.....so I guess we shouldnt do anything to stop it then?

roflmao

And yes he is a libtard idiot.

First your guys said he couldn't win against the GIANT Hillary.

Then you said he'll never build a wall.

Now that that is beginning to sink in, you're saying, "YEAH, BUT they'll never pay for it.

Keep missunderestimating him as America keeps marching forward!

We don't have a dumb black Muslim running the country anymore

In other words, we hand out visas like diarrhea to people with zero skills and can't speak English and suck up our taxes like a vacuum and you approve.
So you're admitting you're an asshole.
You state this like it wasnt to be expected....

You're an idiot...Miami, Houston, Detroit, NYC are all experiencing construction booms and the trespassers are doing it.
Where the hell do you live?
In a cave?
Are you blind or just completely in "stupid denial"?
I think he is in his parents basement, like Hillary said, lol.

I guess Mexicans are able to walk thru walls. They just can't make their own damn country work
Yeah, if these Mexicans are so damned ingenious to just magically evade all our attempts to stop them, why are they fleeing their own country?

Why couldnt the East Germans get around Russian walls for entirety of the Cold War?

Trade War incoming and stand by for heavy rolls to port and starboard while the ship is coming about, flank speed. You may fire when ready, Gridley.

What libs don't understand is just how fast things can change when the leadership really wants to fix this problem.

Both Bush and Obama wanted illegal inmigrants

Forum List

Back