Mexico president: 'We won't pay for wall'

If I wanted in I'd buy a boat.
Oh no, now we will have to build a Coast Guard fleet to stop people from going around the wall.

Oh, wait.....

The Coast Guard needs medals too and send the muddy water fleet up the Rio Grande.
The ocean or the gulf. LOL

By God I saw a giant Coast Guard Cutter in Vietnam that was avgas turbine powered and sounded like a jet airplane which took off like a bat out of hell. Unfortunately, Coasties were forbidden from combat and believe this or not but Mexican River Boats were over there that the enemy never surrendered to, Mexicans did not take prisoners. ROK (republic of korea) Marines were there too and they did not take prisoners. My guided missile destroyer was also forbidden to take prisoners.

Last edited:
Frankly - why should Mexico pay for a wall?

WE are responsible for border security entering our country.

THEY are responsible for border security entering their country.

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

The question is, why are you so against having Mexico pay for the wall?

I have my eye on a new house. You're gonna pay for it.

What? You're not? Why are you against paying for something I want?

No, but if you were my neighbor and consistently trespassing on my property and committing crimes on my property you would be responsible for the damages and held accountable for them.

Hey, why not completely change the subject. That always works.

I didn't change the subject, I gave you a more accurate analogy, and you have no comeback.

You absolutely did. The subject WAS your idiotically arrogant decree that somebody else should pay for YOUR whim. It was I who put up the analogy to show exactly how idiotic it was, so you called out the goalpost movers. Because you can't handle it.

You just answered your own question. It would help cut down on arms smuggling from the US to Mexico, that's why they should want a wall and should pay for it. Other than that they should pay for it since they have been the ones allowing illegals to cross the border. They have been complicit in drug trafficking, and human trafficking. Their illegals have cost us billions if not trillions over the last several decades.

No, but if you were my neighbor and consistently trespassing on my property and committing crimes on my property you would be responsible for the damages and held accountable for them.

I didn't change the subject, I gave you a more accurate analogy, and you have no comeback.

You absolutely did. The subject WAS your idiotically arrogant decree that somebody else should pay for YOUR whim. It was I who put up the analogy to show exactly how idiotic it was, so you called out the goalpost movers. Because you can't handle it.

The OP asked the question, I answered it. It wasn't off topic. Now, crawl back into your grub hole before you embarrass yourself even more.

The OP asked the question, I answered it. It wasn't off topic. Now, crawl back into your grub hole before you embarrass yourself even more.

So you're paying for my new house, so you can stay consistent. Cool. Lemme know when I can move in.

Oh and I'm getting a new car too.

Yup ----- this is just one more manifestation of Donald Rump's abject inability to ever in any way take any responsibility for his own shit. Now he's projecting it on the nation as if it's a "thing".

At the end of the day, tax payers all across this country will foot bill after bill after bill of Tweets mandate, especially if there in no financial gain on the tables...that Tweet will keep for himself and his billionaire boys club. You mindless mf's have been warned, the whore lost a billion in one year, not one of these so called Billionaires who are now kissing his ass, campaign or rally for his white ass when running for office and all are in line to fuck tax payers and enrich themselves....you nuts, you dumb white shit for brain ass ho's have been warned.

Given that Mexico has a huge problem with American gun runners - maybe we should pay for the wall to prevent our people from smuggling guns down there?
First of all the Mexican Government is and has been in bed with the Cartels for decades. Not even the stupid fucking LIBs disagree with this FACT!
The Mexican Government's main source of revenue is directly or indirectly from money 'hard drugs' being smuggled into the US, which are literally destroying entire communities. You OK with that????????
How is it that EVERY Mexican President for decades has entered office and miraculously after a few years they are billionaires?
Guess they were/are getting the same stock market tips from the experts who made Hillary tens of thousands of dollars the FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE she ever invested in the stock market.....right?
The Mexican Government is an active agent in the destruction of American families and communities.
The Mexican Government issues a 21 day pass to ANYONE who wants to enter Mexico from S. America so they can enter the US illegally.
You OK with that?
Your claim that "American gun runners" is based on the fucking farcical bullshit lie invented by the fucking LIBs.
THINK for just ONE TIME!!!!
NO ONE in Mexico who isn't involved with the drug cartels owns a fucking gun! That's right NO ONE!!!!!!
NOT a single gun is sold to ANYONE without the personal OK from a cartel official.
EVERYONE by now who is going to have a gun/s in Mexico already HAS A FUCKING GUN!!!!!!!
"American gun runners DO NOT EXIST". Period. A cartel official wants to buy an expensive gun made in the US he only has to tell one of his associates living in NYC to go buy one and fucking FEDEX!!!!! it to him!!!!!
The most expensive guns in the world are owned by the cartel leaders. They don't get their guns by buying them off the back of a fucking pick-up truck.
99.99% of the illegal guns which enter Mexico are made in C. Europe. They are shipped to the Mexican cartels in the same containers on the same container ships departing from European ports as the heroin from the M.E.
These cheap guns are destined for American inner city negro shitholes along with the hard drugs.
The C. European gun manufactures sell most of their cheap shit guns to the M.E. which pays for the guns with heroin. The European gun manufactures sell the guns AND the heroin to the Mexican cartels. The cartels pay the E. European gun manufacturers in US currency that was once in the hands of an inner city negro gang in LA.
It's a very lucrative efficient system in which everyone is getting rich.......except for the family in Maine who just bought a bag of heroin using the mortgage money.
THAT's why building the fucking wall to keep out the hard drugs and cheap guns is so vital to the survival of the US family and their communities.
I have NEVER read a single logical reason from a fucking LIB why the WALL is a "bad thing".
You REALLY need to wise up!

Mexico had a good run for 20+ years fucking us, but they had to know one day the gravy train would stop
More Mexicans leaving US than entering, study says

More Mexicans leaving US than entering, study says

OMG, that's Fox News.
More hard drugs are entering the US from Mexico than ever.
THAT's the REAL reason to build the wall.
President Trump WILL ORDER DHS etc to ENFORCE the laws already on the books to STOP American businesses hiring illegals.
Then we'll see these bastards have to hire Americans and pay them a decent wage.
I thought that's what all fucking LIBs have been screaming about for the last........let's see........EIGHT YEARS!!!!!
Oh ya. Guess who voted for the construction of the WALL? That's right. BONOBO and Hillary.

So you're paying for my new house, so you can stay consistent. Cool. Lemme know when I can move in.

Oh and I'm getting a new car too.

Yup ----- this is just one more manifestation of Donald Rump's abject inability to ever in any way take any responsibility for his own shit. Now he's projecting it on the nation as if it's a "thing".

Enjoy your new house Pogo:

homeless.jpg

The government of Mexico has not been doing their due diligence to discourage their countrymen from illegally entering our country, quite the opposite in fact. They have been encouraging illegal migration into the USA as a safety valve for their own corruption and bad economy at home.

The inconvenient fact is that most 'illegals' don't come from that border anyway. That hasn't been the case for decades.

At this point it's worth recalling the Rump "University" playbook's advice:

"You don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell FEELINGS".

Whelp... that's exactly what this phantom "wall" is. An impossible structure that nobody will pay for or build for the purpose of stopping what isn't happening anyway. But it does sell feelings. At least to the Gullibles.
My co-worker's cousin is a guard at the border and the cousin says you're a phucking idiot.
Most come from below Mexico.
And the Mexican government hands these people a 21 day travel visa so they can get to the US border.
That's known among anyone with a fucking brain as being 'complicit' in the transportation of illegals who are determined to enter the US illegally.
Is it really that difficult for you to understand such a simple fact?
What would anyone in their right mind think of their neighbor who they KNEW was aiding and abetting and hiding a bunch of people who were determined to break into your house when your back was turned? WELL?

If I wanted in I'd buy a boat.
You're a fucking retard!
You don't think the US Coast Guard and the US Navy can interdict ANY vessel entering US waters from Mexican waters?
These Mexican boats are fucking sitting ducks for the Coast Guard and the Navy.
US satellites spot EVERY vessel coming within 100 miles of US waters.
You REALLY need to fucking wise up!

Last night 'Chrissy Matthews' blinked at the camera and said: "President Trump REALLY is going to build the WALL".
The little creep has been laughing at President Trump for months. He's not laughing anymore.
Then the creep claimed that the WALL wouldn't do any good because the "undocumented immigrants" will just put up ladders and go over the WALL and they would "dig tunnels" and go under the WALL or they will just "get on a boat and float across into US waters.
THAT's seriously how fucking stupid the MSNBC assholes are!

A 20% tax on all goods coming in from Mexico would net $13 billion annually.

We imported about $300 billion in goods from Mexico last year.
I was looking at the balance we would net if Mexico retaliated with their own 20% trade tax on the US goods going to Mexico.

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Mexico

I was looking at the balance we would net if Mexico retaliated with their own 20% trade tax on the US goods going to Mexico.

If we taxed those imports 20%, the US government would get $60 billion, not $13 billion.
That $60 billion would be paid by US consumers paying higher prices.

If Mexico decided to add their own tax, that wouldn't reduce the $60 billion the US government took.

If you could go into any LE evidence lock-up in ANY city in the country and examine ALL the illegal hand guns seized in the last ten years you will discover that 99.9% of these illegal guns are CHEAP CHEAP 'knock-offs' manufactured by C. European gun manufacturers.
Top quality American gun manufacturers have been attempting to sue these 'knock-off illegal manufactures for years.
They have pretty much given up now.
Everytime they got close to actually settling a lawsuit the 'knock-off' manufacturer would simply close down the business and start another one up down the block.
The other small percent of illegal guns were stolen. Those gun thefts have been reduced to almost zero in the last ten years.
'Gun safes' and 'other measures have seen to that.

If we taxed those imports 20%, the US government would get $60 billion, not $13 billion.
That $60 billion would be paid by US consumers paying higher prices.

That is the fact you chose to present. I want to look at the NET tax difference from both nations. This shows that we, the USA, have the clear advantage in any trade war with Mexico and would still NET $13 billion.

And the US consumers might pay more, but they wont pay all of that tax, as the companies in competition with each other would spread the additional cost around. They would not pass it all to the consumer in higher prices.

If Mexico decided to add their own tax, that wouldn't reduce the $60 billion the US government took.

I am speaking of the whole country's gain, not just the government. Sure the government would gain approximately $60 billion but that does not help the US citizen on that same scale, which is why I looked at the net gain.

I am not looked for a long winded argument over semantic differences. Consider this my last response on this topic.

If Mexico WANTS to pay for the wall in order to cut down smuggling, that is one thing. It's quite another to build something and then demand another country pay for it.

If you think it's THEIR responsibility to prevent illegals from crossing, then consider this - is it OUR responsibility to prevent guns from entering Mexico, so does that mean we should pay for the wall?

We're building the wall on our side of the border. We pay for it. Stupid idea.

Coyote is a Bleeding Heart Liberal...nauseating, to say the least.

You're neighbor wants to build a wall between his property and yours because you're kids are so damn noisy. You should pay for it right?

Forum List

Back