Mexico President speaks about wall

maxresdefault.jpg

'mex' might not write a check but seems to me that we can squeeze your mexican buddies by the nutz and get the money one way or the other WFAfar ,

Where is the discussion of Mexico's responsibility to it's own citizens?
Rather than the corrupt cartel run government of Mexico, rich with resourses to create an economy to support its own people and to take care of its welfare class. It encourages its citizens to go north, send home money, all while receiving aid from the USA. All while balancing its own budget at our expense. Then blame America for being racist and hostile to those seeking a better life.

The Mexican president should look within his own SHITHOLE of a country as to why people are leaving it.
Until then, he can Stick It.

'mex' might not write a check but seems to me that we can squeeze your mexican buddies by the nutz and get the money one way or the other WFAfar ,

Spoken like a true mafia-moso

Is this a family trait of yours?

No malice intended or implied

Just asking

Spoken like a true mafia-moso

Is this a family trait of yours?

No malice intended or implied

Just asking
------------------------------------------------ [its an old style American trait , its just that its been bred out of you , maybe] --- Anyway , 'mex' ain't my or my kids , grandkids or Young generic Americans friend . I and We as older and wiser to the ways of the world must protect and teach the YOUNG Americans . 'mex' and the rest of the world want what WE Americans have and i won't give it to them WFAfar .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back