Mexico in talks to buy 50 new helicopters

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Airbus Super Puma order would be worth $2.2 billion.

Isn't that a French firm? Why aren't they considering something from a USA firm? Make you wonder, doesn't it? I mean, our neighbors to the south are going to a European buy something we make lots of here just across the border.

- See more at: Mexico in talks to buy 50 new military helicopters

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Isn't that a French firm? Why aren't they considering something from a USA firm? Make you wonder, doesn't it? I mean, our neighbors to the south are going to a European buy something we make lots of here just across the border.

Global commerce. Do you know the details of the contract, and what was discussed behind closed doors? Do you know what sweet incentives closed the deal?

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Global commerce. Do you know the details of the contract, and what was discussed behind closed doors? Do you know what sweet incentives closed the deal?

Knowing how things work in Mexico, I can believe that a lot of "incentives" were offered in order the them to even consider the deal. :)

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Maybe because of the blind hatred 50% of Americans have for their country and people.

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Maybe because of the blind hatred 50% of Americans have for their country and people.
Howbout a self guided tour of Juarez......... Even the local American Hispanics won't go there....... You wanna see hatred......

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Howbout a self guided tour of Juarez......... Even the local American Hispanics won't go there....... You wanna see hatred......
Screw that have you heard of the middle east on the other side of the planet? We should definitely care waaaaay more about them! :spinner:

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

Screw that have you heard of the middle east on the other side of the planet? We should definitely care waaaaay more about them! :spinner:
Speaking of...... Maybe I should consider a change in attire..... living in the desert and all that....... :eusa_whistle:

lawrence-of-arabia-arab-council-apology2.jpg

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

American aircraft suck. Wanna buy aircraft for military applications, none better on Earth than Russian ones. When your country has every climate imaginable, your aircraft are made to do well in each one.

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

American aircraft suck. Wanna buy aircraft for military applications, none better on Earth than Russian ones. When your country has every climate imaginable, your aircraft are made to do well in each one.

Ohmahgawsh - you actually posted on a non-sex related thread. I'm shocked,.

helicopter1-400x267.jpg

It's not blind hatred.

It's just that we want them to stay on their side of the phukking border.

Just like we do.

Speak for yourself, Kondor. i cross the border about every 2 months to have dental work, buy RX, vacation, and buy duty free Gentleman Jack. This Fall, I'm taking a cruise with 6 stops in Mexico. A good friend of mine bought a condo in Cabo San Lucas.

Speak for yourself, Kondor. i cross the border about every 2 months to have dental work, buy RX, vacation, and buy duty free Gentleman Jack. This Fall, I'm taking a cruise with 6 stops in Mexico. A good friend of mine bought a condo in Cabo San Lucas.
I am, indeed, speaking for myself.

Nolo contendere.

However, based upon the devastation that this plague of locusts wreaks upon the trades and the unskilled labor pool, I doubt very much that I'm alone in this.

I'm not talking about Day Excursions to go shopping or to obtain dentures dirt-cheap.

I'm talking about going there and staying there and taking the work (or higher wages) away from somebody else.

Your personal shopping excursions and vacation sorties to the contrary notwithstanding.

The last 2 anglos I hired as handyman's where both drug addicts who showed up occasionally when they were sober. Juan, my current handiman, shows up on time, works until the job is done, and charges less than 2/3rd what the anglos charge. I have never asked Juan for his green card, but he has a job for me anytime I need him.

The last 2 anglos I hired as handyman's where both drug addicts who showed up occasionally when they were sober. Juan, my current handiman, shows up on time, works until the job is done, and charges less than 2/3rd what the anglos charge. I have never asked Juan for his green card, but he has a job for me anytime I need him.
That sounds decidely stereotypically 'Republican'...

Taking advantage of the dirt-cheap prices charged by Illegals, thereby taking advantage of their distress, while simultaneously taking food out of the mouths of American citizens and their families...

Yeppers... sounds decidely Republican... coming from the Left, no less.

As Lefties grow older, and accumulate more wealth, they start slipping over to the 'dark side', as they like to style it... a bit at a time... year after year...

I guess there's not as much of a gap between Cons and Libs as they Libs would like the rest of us to believe...

Last edited:

Taking advantage of the dirt-cheap prices charged by Illegals, thereby taking advantage of their distress, while simultaneously taking food out of the mouths of American citizens and their families...

As Lefties grow older, and accumulate more wealth, they start slipping over to the 'dark side', as they like to style it... a bit at a time... year after year...

I guess there's not as much of a gap between Cons and Libs as they Libs would like the rest of us to believe...

Actually, I can't argue with you there. I voted republican from every election from Ford to Bush II. of course, now that there are no sane republicans, I can't do that any more, but, I learned all about economic issues from the republican party.

As for Juan...well, he shows up. He works hard, and he does a good job for a good price. That is all I ask for in an employee. BTW, for many similar reasons, I drive a Honda Accord.

I had a similar experience. I hired my friend's brother to finish my basement. My friend told me him and his crew of Pollocks were the best. 1 month in they barely got started so I fired them and my friend forced his brother to give me my deposit back. I contracted a Mexican crew off Angie's List. They quoted me a much lowered price, I was shocked by how lowered. After I we agreed on the design, signed the contract and gave my deposit they were there the next day. They were there sun up to sun down everyday, but weekend until it was done. It took them only a few weeks. They did a great job.

One of the crewmen is now my handyman. The guy can fix anything for a reasonable price, he gets in and out quick. I love the guy.

Forum List

Back