Mexicans Fire Missle in Los Angeles!

From San Diego too, at sunset.

And there are many things we did at Mugu that were not broadcast either.

Don't the Chinese have a Port there? San Diego? Leased and out of our jurisdiction?

Um...no.

Um... Yes. From 1997. I'm looking for something more current.

Senators Ask for Inquiry on Leasing of California Base to Chinese
By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: March 13, 1997WASHINGTON, March 12 — Both of California's Senators have asked the White House to investigate the leasing of a former Navy base in Long Beach to China's state-owned shipping company, which last year transported several thousand automatic weapons that Federal officials say were headed for Los Angeles street gangs.

The Senators, Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, both Democrats, asked President Clinton's national security adviser, Samuel R. Berger, if he felt that there were any ''security reasons'' not to lease the China Ocean Shipping Company, or Cosco, the entire 145-acre site in the middle of Long Beach. The Port of Long Beach receives about one-fourth of the Chinese goods shipped to the United States.

The Chinese Government signed a lease for the port last April, only three weeks after one of the company's ships, the Empress Phoenix, was raided by customs officials acting on a tip that Chinese-made arms were being smuggled into the United States. The seizure of arms on the ship, which the Customs Service said were intended for street gangs, led in May to the arrest of officials of another state-run Chinese company, although Cosco has not been charged in the case.

Senators Ask for Inquiry on Leasing of California Base to Chinese - New York Times

COSCO Group

Vandenberg is 3 hours north of LA, so it didn't come from there.
I remember watching missile launches from Vandenburg in the 70's. Pretty cool to watch in the evening when the contrail was easier to see. It would get into space (I don't know what altitude they flew em to) then they'd push the self destruct button and "poof" it was no more.

Does anyone know if this one went "poof"?

My job in the Air Force was maintaining ICBM's.

I watched several launches from Vandenberg. A minuteman, which was my missile, unarmed of course. And a couple satellite launches.

I don't know what you mean by "poof" though. An explosion?

Because the missiles are several stages, and with ICBM's the tip stage is the reentry system which moves around in space and deploys the RV's.

You don't actually see anything explode, although sometimes when the view is good you can see what I guess could be called a "poof" when the stages break.

Not sure it was Mexicans but this is pretty strange. Our Government doesn't know anything about this? Looked like a fairly large Missile. An accidental launch? Scary stuff for sure.

Our Government doesn't admit to knowing. That is entirely different from not knowing. Anybody hanging out around Lompoc or Vandenberg AFB. We used to protest the MX Missile test launches out there. Shit, you could see those launches from Santa Cruz.

Yeah, I ran through you protestors all the time coming through the gate.

You pussies :lol:

Definitely a missile with the glow at the point...but it COULD be from hundreds of miles away....we seriously do see them from Vandenberg down here in SD at sunset, as we have here....but why should they tell us? Seriously.

Trust me.

I was stationed at Vandenberg and watched several missile launches from only about a football field's length away.

While you might see them from hours away, that missile in the video is not coming from Vandenberg.

I don't really know why a missile would even be launched from Vendenberg, where thousands of people would know it happened, only to have the government play stupid.

Not sure it was Mexicans but this is pretty strange. Our Government doesn't know anything about this? Looked like a fairly large Missile. An accidental launch? Scary stuff for sure.

Our Government doesn't admit to knowing. That is entirely different from not knowing. Anybody hanging out around Lompoc or Vandenberg AFB. We used to protest the MX Missile test launches out there. Shit, you could see those launches from Santa Cruz.

My first arrest there was at the front gate. My second was back country, 2 of us made it almost to the silo, when the jeep saw us we thought we'd hitch a ride. They launched the MX later that day. I remember seeing a launch from there from Santa Cruz.

Two of the people in my group were lassoed and dragged down a mountainside, by your neighbors, on the Ranch, one old, one young. I found out about that later. I was separated from the General Population, being a second timer.

Definitely a missile with the glow at the point...but it COULD be from hundreds of miles away....we seriously do see them from Vandenberg down here in SD at sunset, as we have here....but why should they tell us? Seriously.

Trust me.

I was stationed at Vandenberg and watched several missile launches from only about a football field's length away.

While you might see them from hours away, that missile in the video is not coming from Vandenberg.

I don't really know why a missile would even be launched from Vendenberg, where thousands of people would know it happened, only to have the government play stupid.

Agreed. Let's just blame the Chinese and move on. :lol:

My first arrest there was at the front gate. My second was back country, 2 of us made it almost to the silo, when the jeep saw us we thought we'd hitch a ride. They launched the MX later that day. I remember seeing a launch from there from Santa Cruz.

Two of the people in my group were lassoed and dragged down a mountainside, by your neighbors, on the Ranch, one old, one young. I found out about that later. I was separated from the General Population, being a second timer.

The Peacekeeper.

10 RV's, each with something like 20x Hiroshima.

We had 50 of those missiles at FE Warren AFB. They're not in commission anymore now. My missile, the Minuteman, was reduced from 3 RV's to 1 to comply with START.

Unbelievable firepower. I was messing with you about being a pussy. I have many regrets about choosing that job when I enlisted. The only thing I contributed to was the possible end of the world.

The Peacekeeper.

10 RV's, each with something like 20x Hiroshima.

We had 50 of those missiles at FE Warren AFB. They're not in commission anymore now. My missile, the Minuteman, was reduced from 3 RV's to 1 to comply with START.

Unbelievable firepower. I was messing with you about being a pussy. I have many regrets about choosing that job when I enlisted. The only thing I contributed to was the possible end of the world.

I know. I found pretty much everyone at the Base Okay. I got to enjoy Lompoc for a short vacation too. Just glad I was no where the silo when that thing went off.

lgm-118-dvic438.jpg

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/icbm/lgm-118.htm

Don't the Chinese have a Port there? San Diego? Leased and out of our jurisdiction?

Um...no.

By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: March 13, 1997WASHINGTON, March 12 — Both of California's Senators have asked the White House to investigate the leasing of a former Navy base in Long Beach to China's state-owned shipping company, which last year transported several thousand automatic weapons that Federal officials say were headed for Los Angeles street gangs.

The Senators, Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, both Democrats, asked President Clinton's national security adviser, Samuel R. Berger, if he felt that there were any ''security reasons'' not to lease the China Ocean Shipping Company, or Cosco, the entire 145-acre site in the middle of Long Beach. The Port of Long Beach receives about one-fourth of the Chinese goods shipped to the United States.

The Chinese Government signed a lease for the port last April, only three weeks after one of the company's ships, the Empress Phoenix, was raided by customs officials acting on a tip that Chinese-made arms were being smuggled into the United States. The seizure of arms on the ship, which the Customs Service said were intended for street gangs, led in May to the arrest of officials of another state-run Chinese company, although Cosco has not been charged in the case.

Senators Ask for Inquiry on Leasing of California Base to Chinese - New York Times

COSCO Group

:confused: you gotta be kidding

And with our financial institutions signing documents saying they'll abide by sharia law...honestly we're like a stupid horse standing still while all the tethers are being put on

By DAVID E. SANGER

COSCO Group

:confused: you gotta be kidding

And with our financial institutions signing documents saying they'll abide by sharia law...honestly we're like a stupid horse standing still while all the tethers are being put on

This is from the Clinton Administration, just so we are on the same page. ;)

I have photos of the "mystery missile", Launched from California, on its descent to Earth over the Huntsville, Al sky. The photos were taken 11/10/2010 aprox. 4:25Pm. The object was glowing as if re-entering our atmosphere and although I can not Identify the object for certain, I do know it was not an airplane or Jet. It was headed in the direction of redstone arsenal.

Attachments

• $11102010054.jpg
    $11102010054.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Forum List

Back