Mexicans Fire Missle in Los Angeles!

Bye bye Dante!!!!

W0188-02.jpg

Everyone just relax!!!

It was just Dr. Evil going back up into orbit in his Big Boy ship.

sheesh. :rolleyes:

Not sure it was Mexicans but this is pretty strange. Our Government doesn't know anything about this? Looked like a fairly large Missile. An accidental launch? Scary stuff for sure.

Our Government doesn't admit to knowing. That is entirely different from not knowing. Anybody hanging out around Lompoc or Vandenberg AFB. We used to protest the MX Missile test launches out there. Shit, you could see those launches from Santa Cruz.

Not sure it was Mexicans but this is pretty strange. Our Government doesn't know anything about this? Looked like a fairly large Missile. An accidental launch? Scary stuff for sure.

Our Government doesn't admit to knowing. That is entirely different from not knowing. Anybody hanging out around Lompoc or Vandenberg AFB. We used to protest the MX Missile test launches out there. Shit, you could see those launches from Santa Cruz.

From San Diego too, at sunset.

And there are many things we did at Mugu that were not broadcast either.

Don't the Chinese have a Port there? San Diego? Leased and out of our jurisdiction?

I just saw headline that says now they're thinking it's only a jet contrail seen at an awkward angle.

FoxNews.com - Mystery Solved? Missile Launch Could Be a Jet Contrail

Likely Fucking Story!... What's Bammy Hiding! :lol:

:)

peace...

:lol: Well, I don't think anybody is sure yet...But I image if they found out that it was a foreign missile they might play it down like that.

Earlier I saw a clip of an expert who said it could be from an American submarine doing a test.

Mexicans Fire Missle in Los Angeles!

Oh God, is that really the title of this thread...? :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEvk-VTuEI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Don't the Chinese have a Port there? San Diego? Leased and out of our jurisdiction?

Um...no.

Forum List

Back