Mexican charged with rape had 19 deportations

SergioGetChopper.jpg

Mexican man charged with rape had 19 deportations, removals

Hey great more of that Obama/Bush immigration policy doing such great things for Americans!

Yeah I hear ya......Makes ya wonder does the U.S. have an illegal immigrant problem or an illegal Employer problem?

Of course we know the GOP business owners and the Globalist LOVE-CHEAP LABOR like a pimp loves working girl.

Me thinks immigrants won't risk life and limb to come to America is they knew businesses wouldn't hire them.

How many times did the mexican rape you? And why didn't you put a fight and scream like a little bitch?????
Seems all Democrats fit the profile of a sociopath. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
Don't worry you conservatives will find that Trump is a sociopath and narcissist in own his right!!!! He really can't stand red state rural whites!! Because they can't afford to stay in his hotels.

Don't worry you conservatives will find that Trump is a sociopath and narcissist in own his right!!!! He really can't stand red state rural whites!! Because they can't afford to stay in his hotels.
Then you have no reason to be so hysterical

Really!!! Do you have a source or link that will back up the lie you just told????
I know you guys are too stupid to use Google so I suppose I have to spoon feed you.

Really!!! Do you have a source or link that will back up the lie you just told????
I know you guys are too stupid to use Google so I suppose I have to spoon feed you.

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online
Where is the Republican Congressional PROTEST!!!! They know its going on and all they do is play right along!!!! By the way, STUPID voted for Trump!!! You werent one of those Jack Asses........were you???

Forum List

Back