Message to the little girl worried mommy and daddy will be deported

But don't worry, you can go with them so you don't have to break up the family.

if you're a little girl who is worried that mommy and daddy are getting deported, you probably can't afford to buy my sympathy. sure, maybe i seem like a monster, but the only reason that little girls have sob stories is because there are too many suckers in this world, and i'm not one of them.

go tell mommy and daddy it's wrong to break laws, and America is great, because in many places they'd be dead.

:(

<sniff>

What if mommy and daddy respond that it's wronger to engage in broad-brush generalization fallacies?

Go bitch to mama and papa about the fact that they violated the law and now you might end up suffering because of THEIR ACTIONS.

The people who want controlled immigration and secure borders are not the bad guys here.

The two assholes who illegally breached the border and evaded law enforcement are the bad guys.

The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

She's an adult with a job and her parents have jobs too. They are none of them illegal.

Just more hildadust.

We're ALL immigrants, (except, perhaps the Native Americans, and they're only a few millennia Native, anyhow!), and to adopt the stance that those less fortunate have no right to the opportunities we all enjoy, is unChristian, at least.

go tell mommy and daddy it's wrong to break laws, and America is great, because in many places they'd be dead.

:(

<sniff>

What if mommy and daddy respond that it's wronger to engage in broad-brush generalization fallacies?

Then mommy and daddy would be referring to Hitlery. We are all some classification of phobe to her if we don't share her hemisphere, free for all, for sale, dream for our country.

We're ALL immigrants, (except, perhaps the Native Americans, and they're only a few millennia Native, anyhow!), and to adopt the stance that those less fortunate have no right to the opportunities we all enjoy, is unChristian, at least.
Legal immigrants....

well, fuck them.
as far as breaking up a family? if the U.S sends them back, we arent breaking up a family, the parents that broke the law sneaking in made a decision to break up a family at the time they did the sneaking.
And, Im pretty sure that if you send Juan and Rosita packing back to where their illegal asses belong, they also have the option of bringing their animated DNA blob, Rodrigus back with them. So again, the parents choice to break up their family.

The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

A natural born US citizen's place of origin is the United States.

A natural born US citizen's place of origin is the United States.
a natural born citizens parents and not natural born relatives do not gain that right to their place of origin being the united states.
Besides everyone knows that amendment was added so all the negros could just be citizens without having to process millions of citizenship papers. If it were not for the freeing of the slaves, that whole natural born crap would not even be in the document.
so again I say. Fuck those fence jumpers, I honestly dont care if the drown in the river when they flee back to where they belong. I personally wont go any distance at all out of my way to help them in any circumstance.

Forum List

Back