Message to the little girl worried mommy and daddy will be deported

Face it folks, we now live in a country where the majority of the population simply do not care about our borders or our sovereignty.

Get ready for a wave like you've never seen before hitting our southern border.
Once Hillary is in office, the word will get out that she does not want to deport, and her party more and more want illegals to have the right to vote.

go tell mommy and daddy it's wrong to break laws, and America is great, because in many places they'd be dead.
When I saw the title, I thought it'd be more whinny ass crap from the left. I hate that they defend lawbreakers and expect us to support it.

Get ready for a wave like you've never seen before hitting our southern border.
Once Hillary is in office, the word will get out that she does not want to deport, and her party more and more want illegals to have the right to vote.
The main reason I'll vote ANYBODY but Clinton.

Well, the Kahns, just for one.
And all the illegals he systematically underpays to work on his building projects, Alicia Machado,....
Do you want more?

And all the illegals he systematically underpays to work on his building projects, Alicia Machado,....
Do you want more?
It's funny how Mr. Kahn was connected to the terrorist group the Muslim brotherhood....and that you are totally fuckimg clueless of that.....

Do you want more?
It's funny how Mr. Kahn was connected to the terrorist group the Muslim brotherhood....and that you are totally fuckimg clueless of that.....
Kahns dont deserve respect, they didnt earn respect. Their son? yes. them? no. only reason they had a son in the first place is because dad got drunk and tapped mom instead of the goat. Muslim couple shares a bed with a goat and sooner or later its bound to happen.

Do you want more?

mouse----do you have some basis for suggesting that
trump hired illegals?

The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

A natural born US citizen's place of origin is the United States.
I personally wont go any distance at all out of my way to help them in any circumstance.

And that's one reason why YOU don't deserve to be a citizen of the United States.

We're ALL immigrants, (except, perhaps the Native Americans, and they're only a few millennia Native, anyhow!), and to adopt the stance that those less fortunate have no right to the opportunities we all enjoy, is unChristian, at least.

Nobody is making that claim...... BTW... Native Americans came from Asia.

We're ALL immigrants, (except, perhaps the Native Americans, and they're only a few millennia Native, anyhow!), and to adopt the stance that those less fortunate have no right to the opportunities we all enjoy, is unChristian, at least.
But we're not all illegal immigrants. You seem to conveniently forget that legal immigration is an option, and these people CHOOSE to illegally hop the border instead of conducting themselves in a legal manner.

go tell mommy and daddy it's wrong to break laws, and America is great, because in many places they'd be dead.

:(

<sniff>

What if mommy and daddy respond that it's wronger to engage in broad-brush generalization fallacies?

Wronger?

Yup... just another illiterate moron.
I love the poorly educated.

The irony is, they're always the first to tell us how smart they are... they couldn't be wronger.

<sniff>

What if mommy and daddy respond that it's wronger to engage in broad-brush generalization fallacies?
I'd respond that "Wronger" isn't a word, that it's not a "Broad brush generalization fallacy" to say that illegals broke the law, because they wouldn't be illegals if they didn't, that they should leave the country and come here legally as they were supposed to in the first place, and that ignoring that option should have them deported to the middle of the ocean because it's blatant stupidity, and that if they cared about their child, they wouldn't have put themselves and her in this position in the first place. Stupidity: The 8th Wonder of the world, exhibited constantly by illegals jumping the border instead of coming here legally, and wondering why they are deported.

Last edited:
The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

I personally wont go any distance at all out of my way to help them in any circumstance.

And that's one reason why YOU don't deserve to be a citizen of the United States.
actually those that cater to the criminals have no right to be in this country. As in you.
You do nothing for the country, never have. You sit on your ass and collect from people that work while doing nothing more than complaining that people dont do enough for you.
Get out, you dont deserve to breath from the same air supply as U.S citizens.

<sniff>

I'd respond that "Wonger" isn't a word, that it's not a "Broad brush generalization fallacy" to say that illegals broke the law, because they wouldn't be illegals if they didn't, that they should leave the country and come here legally as they were supposed to in the first place, and that ignoring that option should have them deported to the middle of the ocean because it's blatant stupidity, and that if they cared about their child, they wouldn't have put themselves and her in this position in the first place. Stupidity: The 8th Wonder of the world, exhibited constantly by illegals jumping the border instead of coming here legally, and wondering why they are deported.

It's a word, but not the way he used it.

You do nothing for the country, never have. You sit on your ass and collect from people that work while doing nothing more than complaining that people dont do enough for you.

That's an illogical, irrational, and inaccurate (not to mention stupid) statement.

Forum List

Back