Message to the little girl worried mommy and daddy will be deported

The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

A natural born US citizen's place of origin is the United States.
A natural born US citizens parents place of origin does not change just because they gave birth. So the parents have no right here.
They can take their filthy spawn with them when the go.

The immigration laws need to interpret the Constitution correctly. It was not meant to allow an invasion of pregnant third world scum coming here dropping off their inbred offspring and thinking the get to stay as a result. Anchor babies and their parents, if they can be found, must be sent back to their place of origin and then they can apply to immigrate legally.

I personally wont go any distance at all out of my way to help them in any circumstance.

And that's one reason why YOU don't deserve to be a citizen of the United States.

You do nothing for the country, never have. You sit on your ass and collect from people that work while doing nothing more than complaining that people dont do enough for you.

That's an illogical, irrational, and inaccurate (not to mention stupid) statement.
No more so than yours. But from your posts I think Im starting guess your situation.
and I will only say this. Parents have no right to stay just because they plopped out some insignificant blob that will do nothing but suck up resources with no valued return. The sooner we can start rounding up and shipping out the illegals the better off we will be as a country. weak borders make for a weak country.
You wouldnt leave your house without locking the door would you?

and again you do realize that was actually written to cover the children of the slaves right?
It was not intended to cover every piece of shit that snuck across our border illegally.
the slaves and their children more than earned their right to be citizens of this country along with ALL benefits that may or may not come with that.
the filthy unwashed pieces of shit that sneak in have done nothing to earn anything but ass whoopings and jail time.

go tell mommy and daddy it's wrong to break laws, and America is great, because in many places they'd be dead.

:(

<sniff>

What if mommy and daddy respond that it's wronger to engage in broad-brush generalization fallacies?
I'd respond that "Wonger" isn't a word, that it's not a "Broad brush generalization fallacy" to say that illegals broke the law, because they wouldn't be illegals if they didn't, that they should leave the country and come here legally as they were supposed to in the first place, and that ignoring that option should have them deported to the middle of the ocean because it's blatant stupidity, and that if they cared about their child, they wouldn't have put themselves and her in this position in the first place. Stupidity: The 8th Wonder of the world, exhibited constantly by illegals jumping the border instead of coming here legally, and wondering why they are deported.

and again you do realize that was actually written to cover the children of the slaves right?
It was not intended to cover every piece of shit that snuck across our border illegally.
the slaves and their children more than earned their right to be citizens of this country along with ALL benefits that may or may not come with that.
the filthy unwashed pieces of shit that sneak in have done nothing to earn anything but ass whoopings and jail time.
Here, here!!!

How do we KNOW they are legal?

trump-immigrant-wives.jpg

trump-immigrant-children.jpg

A natural born US citizens parents place of origin does not change just because they gave birth. So the parents have no right here.

But filthy spawn like you get to stay? Bad deal for America.

be gone illegal one, be gone, go back to your country of origin.

I personally wont go any distance at all out of my way to help them in any circumstance.

And that's one reason why YOU don't deserve to be a citizen of the United States.

You do nothing for the country, never have. You sit on your ass and collect from people that work while doing nothing more than complaining that people dont do enough for you.

That's an illogical, irrational, and inaccurate (not to mention stupid) statement.
No more so than yours. But from your posts I think Im starting guess your situation.
and I will only say this. Parents have no right to stay just because they plopped out some insignificant blob that will do nothing but suck up resources with no valued return. ...?

YOU are an insignificant blob with no value that gets to stay ONLY because you were plopped out here.

be gone illegal one, be gone, go back to your country of origin.

Wrong again, dopey. The United States is my country of origin.

and I will only say this. Parents have no right to stay just because they plopped out some insignificant blob that will do nothing but suck up resources with no valued return. ...?

YOU are an insignificant blob with no value that gets to stay ONLY because you were plopped out here.
that and many generations before me.
It might be a different story if my mother was a slut that illegally crossed over from Tijuana after her shift at the donkey show in order to plop out some vile spawn.
But, thats not the case.
but its ok that you dont like me, I personally am unable to gather even the smallest amount of respect for anyone like you.

Again, all the same can be said of you.

that and many generations before me.
It might be a different story if my mother was a slut that illegally crossed over from Tijuana after her shift at the donkey show in order to plop out some vile spawn.
But, thats not the case.
but its ok that you dont like me, I personally am unable to gather even the smallest amount of respect for anyone like you.

The only reason YOU are a citizen is that YOU are vile spawn plopped out here. The ONLY reason.

Well, the Kahns, just for one.
And all the illegals he systematically underpays to work on his building projects, Alicia Machado,....
Do you want more?
It's funny how Mr. Kahn was connected to the terrorist group the Muslim brotherhood....and that you are totally fuckimg clueless of that.....

mouse----do you have some basis for suggesting that
trump hired illegals?
are you really ignorant of this?
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.time...rkers/?source=dam?client=ms-android-sprint-us

But don't worry, you can go with them so you don't have to break up the family.
you would deport a citizen?
I don't consider them citizens.

Your consideration is irrelevant.
its very relevant considering he is most likely a citizen.
Citizens get to run the country, not the filthy disease infested cock roach eating illegals that slip across the border. (no offense meant to the filthy disease infested cock roach eating illegals)

Forum List

Back