Message from 2009! PLEASE OPEN!

The war in Iraq would not have "empowered" Iran at all (even to whatever extent it might actually be claimed that Iran is empowered now) were it not for the liberal yah-hoos undermining what was happening at the time.

And you can stop with the liberal shit of counting the dead. Nobody in ANY war ever wants any of their own to get killed. Every single one of the over 4000 lost is lamented. And they are NOT lamented just by liberals or other opponents of the war effort, either.

War entails fighting and dying and all of it is tragic. That does not mean, however, that the fighting was unjustified or that the losses were a waste of their lives.

How were liberals responsible for removing Iran's enemy Saddam thus turning Iraq from a Sunni led anti Shiites in Iran country to a Shiite led pro Shiites in Iran country?

Take that "question" out back at dawn, and have it shot.

Come back when you are up to posting coherently.

Much obliged!

so you have nothing, figures.

How were liberals responsible for removing Iran's enemy Saddam thus turning Iraq from a Sunni led anti Shiites in Iran country to a Shiite led pro Shiites in Iran country?

Much obliged!

No no, noosey. Unlike you, I have a handle on coherency, and even on the basic rules of communication.

You? Not so much. And THAT certainly figures.

Try again.

Much obliged!

No no, noosey. Unlike you, I have a handle on coherency, and even on the basic rules of communication.

Try again.

still waiting to see how liberals are responsible for empowering Iran because of the war in Iraq,you have nothing.

Try again.

still waiting to see how liberals are responsible for empowering Iran because of the war in Iraq,you have nothing.

If one had to rely on your ability to cobble "thoughts" together, your "wait" would be eternal.

Before we "proceed," noosey, why don't we begin by YOU quoting the exact language I supposedly used (and do so by linking to the very post or posts I purportedly put up here) whereby you seem to think that I have made the claim that modern American liberoidals have empowered Iran.

Get to that.

Try again.

If one had to rely on your ability to cobble "thoughts" together, your "wait" would be eternal.

Before we "proceed," noosey, why don't we begin by YOU quoting the exact language I supposedly used (and do so by linking to the very post or posts I purportedly put up here) whereby you seem to think that I have made the claim that modern American liberoidals have empowered Iran.

Get to that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1762473-post10.html

The war in Iraq would not have "empowered" Iran at all (even to whatever extent it might actually be claimed that Iran is empowered now) were it not for the liberal yah-hoos undermining what was happening at the time.

Get to that.

No no silly little noosetard.

You quoted words without grasping their meaning again. You do tend to do that.

I have deigned to assist you by HIGHLIGHTING the most relevant words in your minimalist quote of my earlier post.

See if you can find someone with an actually measurable IQ to assist you in understanding them.

Get to that.

I have deigned to assist you by HIGHLIGHTING the most relevant words in your minimalist quote of my earlier post.

See if you can find someone with an actually measurable IQ to assist you in understanding them.

No no, silly libtard. As your posts have established, despite your typically dishonest effort to portray me as the one who 'has nothing,' it is undeniably you who has nothing.

You say stupid ignorant shit, cannot back it up and then claim some kind of victory when you get smacked down as the mere liar you often are.

No no, silly libtard. As your posts have established, despite your typically dishonest effort to portray me as the one who 'has nothing,' it is undeniably you who has nothing.

You say stupid ignorant shit, cannot back it up and then claim some kind of victory when you get smacked down as the mere liar you often are.

You really should stop your endless lying. You fool nobody. You are too thoroughly dishonest to ever post anything persuasive.

You really should stop your endless lying. You fool nobody. You are too thoroughly dishonest to ever post anything persuasive.

Forum List

Back