Meryl Streep's incredible comments

Didn't see it, but I'll take a wild guess, it had something to do with Trump, and it likely wasn't praise for Trump.

I know I'm really going out on a limb here.

She spoke truth to power. Trump is a small fraction of a man.
She's a fuckin' nobody, just a rich Hollywood commie actor living in a bubble that has no relevance to reality.

he he he… she’s been around longer than most Presidents in the public eye and she and Trump belong to the same union; its funny how you guys don’t even study up on your own messiahs.

She's a fuckin' nobody, just a rich Hollywood commie actor living in a bubble that has no relevance to reality.
I do like her movies tho. Just wish these pricks would keep their personal feelings personal.
When I'm hired to remodel a home it doesn't come with a free copy of my political diatribe.

Well, thats because nobody cares what an ex con plumber thinks.

"Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick us all out, you’ll have nothing to watch except for football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts"

This comment of hers is hogwash.
Actually I rarely watch them anyway so unfortunately for her I would barely notice. :)

he he he… she’s been around longer than most Presidents in the public eye and she and Trump belong to the same union; its funny how you guys don’t even study up on your own messiahs.
Wow. She's been around eh? She's a fucking air headed actor at an awards show, period, end of story.

"Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners, and if you kick us all out, you’ll have nothing to watch except for football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts"

This comment of hers is hogwash.
Actually I rarely watch them anyway so unfortunately for her I would barely notice. :)
I'm out of the country, so didn't watch them. I Googled it when the OP mentioned it. I usually don't watch either, although I've DVR'd them a few times and FF'd to skits and funny bits.

Trump's spokesman recently said it angered Trump that the media was mocking him. He was just mocked and exposed as an immature child on national TV and his response to that was to confirm it all with another immature tweet.

Wow. She's been around eh? She's a fucking air headed actor at an awards show, period, end of story.

Your jealousy is so poorly hidden.

The issue that Streep brought up was already litigated endlessly in the media, was has been proven to be a false accusation, and was taken into consideration when voters went into the polls last November 8.

Hollywood needs to start dealing with the fact that their candidate got her ass kicked, and stop having these psychotic breakdowns in public.

The issue that Streep brought up was already litigated endlessly in the media, was has been proven to be a false accusation, and was taken into consideration when voters went into the polls last November 8.

Hollywood needs to start dealing with the fact that their candidate got her ass kicked, and stop having these psychotic breakdowns in public.

Jealousy? Ha ha ha. Is that all you got?

No…

But it’s all you’ve got apparently.

No…

But it’s all you’ve got apparently.
How about you respond to my post? I claimed the issue she brought up was already litigated endlessly in the media, which skewered him over it, and nobody fell for it. Why did she think by bringing it up again AFTER the election at AN AWARDS SHOW, was proper and something people would be interested in? I guess Streep must have been yet another of Hillary's big donors who watched her go down in flames. No wonder she's still burning and fuming. She wants her money back. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back