Animals with human organs now becoming reality

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DAYS OF NOAH: Animals With Human Organs Now Becoming Reality.
In H. G. Wells’s The Island of Doctor Moreau, the shipwrecked hero Edward Pendrick is walking through a forest glade when he chances upon a group of two men and a woman squatting around a fallen tree. They are naked apart from a few rags tied around their waist, with “fat, heavy, chinless faces, retreating foreheads, and a scant bristly hair upon their........................
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more they mess with nature the more we will see disease, and things we could never imagine. It won't happen over night it will all accumulate over time. Then it will take twenty years for the Government to admit the truth . Good luck with that one.

not enough organ donations

been working on ears and such so this is to be expected. animals organs have been used when there are no human organs.

• Banned

been working on ears and such so this is to be expected. animals organs have been used when there are no human organs.

Which makes me wonder how there are less when take China for example they use prisoners for organ harvesting, and i'm sure in the US. But then again how many people can afford to flat out buy organs.
I know there are blackmarkets for organs.

But an animals uuugggh that seems so morbid.

Which makes me wonder how there are less when take China for example they use prisoners for organ harvesting, and i'm sure in the US. But then again how many people can afford to flat out buy organs.

Using organs from human beings isn't morbid? It's the story of Frankenstein.

More morbid than death?

In some cases your own DNA can be used to prevent rejection of the organs. It is yours but it was just grown in an animal.

Most of the time a pig is used and for jews pikuach nefesh would apply, saving the human life is priority. Muslims might be more problematic about using such organs, but cows can be used in some cases as well. Being that these are from living animals, the organs should not be forbidden.

Soon pigs might be giving birth to human after embryos are implanted in them.

Forum List

Back