Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

I have a family member who caused a gigantic scene in radio shack because the cashier had the gall to say "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"

She was being a total bitch.

Something a bit odd about Merry Christmas DAMN IT, but so be it.

Ask this guy about it :lmao:

3-7.jpg

I say Merry Christmas.

My Hindu neighbors give our family Christmas gifts.
My Jewish doctor friend stops by our house on Christmas day to drop off family gifts.
Another Jewish friend of mine sends me a Christmas card.
My pagan friends and family spend Christmas with us, or send cards/gifts.
They are showing respect for my traditions.
And I show them all respect back.

I have a family member who caused a gigantic scene in radio shack because the cashier had the gall to say "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"

That made me LOL

Darn those cashiers! :lol:

Which do you say and why?

Unless I know the people are Christian, I say "Happy Holidays" as for me it's more inclusive and allows for an opening, especially with Canadians who end ever sentence raised as if in a question, eh?

I say "Festive Season" and leave it open ended with a Canadian eh?

Unless I know the people are Christian, I say "Happy Holidays" as for me it's more inclusive and allows for an opening, especially with Canadians who end ever sentence raised as if in a question, eh?

Ok, Canadian weirdo. My old boss at Senior Services was Canadian Lutheran. I loved that guy. He really understood women.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMm4F4NAJ0]Family Guy-Canada Sucks - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, Canadian weirdo. My old boss at Senior Services was Canadian Lutheran. I loved that guy. He really understood women.

I remember hockey against Lutheran Collegiate when I was younger, a lot younger. They played pretty clean if I remember correctly.

I don't say anything to anyone. I follow the lead and respond in kind to what ever it is that is said to me.

Forum List

Back