Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

If something hurts, I say ouch. del didn't correct me and tell me he said "blow me" in fun. He didn't. Nobody talks to me like that in RL and I won't encourage it here.

I have no control over others. I value emotional honesty. When something hurts, I say so.

I'd like to get to the point where I do not retaliate when I'm hurt, the way I did with del. Retaliating is costly.

Then you need to learn how to laugh sky. Its called banter...and you roll with it.

Ive not spoken to hortysir...but am pretty sure he said blow me as a joke and i am pretty sure he thinks me biting his dick in response is a joke and funny as hell too. Even if he is not saying it as a joke....its pretty damn funny....and i answered in kind as i said i would. I am not offended or upset about what he said in the slightest.

Hortysir is joking with you. Het humor, I guess. del was NOT joking with me. NOBODY talks to me like that in RL. He was angry at me when he said it. Hortysir is not angry with you.

Good for you that you weren't offended. del intended to hurt me. That's completely different than you and hortysir joking around.
Blow me, Sky!

Then you need to learn how to laugh sky. Its called banter...and you roll with it.

Ive not spoken to hortysir...but am pretty sure he said blow me as a joke and i am pretty sure he thinks me biting his dick in response is a joke and funny as hell too. Even if he is not saying it as a joke....its pretty damn funny....and i answered in kind as i said i would. I am not offended or upset about what he said in the slightest.

Hortysir is joking with you. Het humor, I guess. del was NOT joking with me. NOBODY talks to me like that in RL. He was angry at me when he said it. Hortysir is not angry with you.

Good for you that you weren't offended. del intended to hurt me. That's completely different than you and hortysir joking around.
Blow me, Sky!

Blow me is a rape term. It comes out of rape culture. It is a command to perform oral sex, on a MAN.

You're not saying it in anger to put me in my place. You're kidding around. You're trying to get me to feel lighter about the term. I still don't like it and wouldn't use it myself.

So, my answer is NO, I won't blow you.

Some types of joking around are acceptable among friends who feel kindly toward you. Hortysir and Syrenn are two hets joking around. They are friends. del and I aren't friends.

In October Scotland’s new Sexual Offences Act will come into force.

... the Scottish act contains a clause outlawing “indecent communication”. It will soon be illegal to communicate with someone sexually – either in writing or in speech – without obtaining their consent, or without the ‘reasonable belief’ that they do consent to it.
http://www.opendemocracy.net/print/55083

Last edited:

Blow me, Sky!

Blow me is a rape term.

You're not saying it in anger to put me in my place. You're trying to get me to feel lighter about the term. I still don't like it.
I'm not surprised you don't like feeling better about something, Sky.

;)

There is no such thing as a rape term, except in Sky's demented, victimized fantasies.

"If I can't get someone to overtly threaten me, then I'll pretend they are and make up some terminology that will support it!"

If something hurts, I say ouch. del didn't correct me and tell me he said "blow me" in fun. He didn't. Nobody talks to me like that in RL and I won't encourage it here.

I have no control over others. I value emotional honesty. When something hurts, I say so.

I'd like to get to the point where I do not retaliate when I'm hurt, the way I did with del. Retaliating is costly.

del was NOT joking with me. He was angry at me when he said it. del intended to hurt me. I don't think rape jokes are funny. NOBODY talks to me like that in RL. I'm not going to put up with it from some anonymous rageholic who hates women.

Hortysir is not angry with you. Hortysir is joking with you. Het humor, I guess. Call me culture shocked.

Of course you weren't offended. you and hortysir are joking around. You invite that kind of banter with your avies. You and hortysir joke around sexually.

del doesn't joke with me. We're not on those kind of terms. I took his comment as a rape joke in poor taste.

Did you ask del if he was joking sky? I am pretty sure he was even if the joke was in bad taste. I also doubt he meant it as a rape term, more of a fuck you, fuck off dismissal. I also doubt that del hates women, far from it, i think he likes us quite a lot.

Blow me does come with context sky,. Talking, bantering, posting is far different then having a dick shoved in your mouth while being raped and having them say blow me.

The thing with posts sky, is you can not hear the inflection of voice. What is written and meant does not always match up with what is read and perceived.

And just an FYI sky, I don't invite anything with my avi. Anyone who assumes such is usually in for quite a shock. I do fine it amusing that you think it is so though.

del was NOT joking with me. He was angry at me when he said it. del intended to hurt me. I don't think rape jokes are funny. NOBODY talks to me like that in RL. I'm not going to put up with it from some anonymous rageholic who hates women.

Hortysir is not angry with you. Hortysir is joking with you. Het humor, I guess. Call me culture shocked.

Of course you weren't offended. you and hortysir are joking around. You invite that kind of banter with your avies. You and hortysir joke around sexually.

del doesn't joke with me. We're not on those kind of terms. I took his comment as a rape joke in poor taste.

Did you ask del if he was joking sky? I am pretty sure he was even if the joke was in bad taste. I also doubt he meant it as a rape term, more of a fuck you, fuck off dismissal. I also doubt that del hates women, far from it, i think he likes us quite a lot.

Blow me does come with context sky,. Talking, bantering, posting is far different then having a dick shoved in your mouth while being raped and having them say blow me.

The thing with posts sky, is you can not hear the inflection of voice. What is written and meant does not always match up with what is read and perceived.

And just an FYI sky, I don't invite anything with my avi. Anyone who assumes such is usually in for quite a shock. I do fine it amusing that you think it is so though.

This entire line is off topic. I won't be discussing it further.

del and I are not friends and we don't joke with each other. Neither are you and I, for that matter.

Last edited:

This entire line is off topic. I won't be discussing it further.

del and I are not friends and we don't joke with each other. Neither are you and I, for that matter.

It wasn't me who derailed it :eusa_whistle:

Blow me is a rape term.

You're not saying it in anger to put me in my place. You're trying to get me to feel lighter about the term. I still don't like it.

;)

I don't find rape jokes funny. I work twenty hours a week as a sexual assault and domestic violence counselor.
:lol: Seriously, Sky...you are sooooo reaching for SOMETHING to be hurt about.

If it bothered you so much, did you ever bother to ask del if he was serious or kidding? Secondly, I seriously doubt del really ever wanted you to give him oral sex.

;)

I don't find rape jokes funny. I work twenty hours a week as a sexual assault and domestic violence counselor.

If it bothered you so much, did you ever bother to ask del if he was serious or kidding? Secondly, I seriously doubt del really ever wanted you to give him oral sex.

I somehow doubt del wanted a blow job either. But i do think he was dismissing her.

I somehow doubt del wanted a blow job either. But i do think he was dismissing her.
Yes, he was. And, given the context at that time, I can see why.

blow me??

:eusa_shifty:

Did i ever tell you i bite?

gently at first, please?
:eusa_silenced:

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif