Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays

Im sure Jesus was all about insulting others and not caring

So is that why last year when I sent you a personal PM saying Merry Christmas, and extending an olive branch in your direction, I rec'd no reply?

And yes.... I did send it to you.

:confused:

I dont remember it but I likey thought you didnt mean it.

I dont answer PMs as a rule because I have seen too many cons try to trick someone with them.

PM you something and then get you talking like your a friend and then go to the board and LIE about what you said to them.

Annie did it once to me very early on.

That ended my pms right there.

seasons tidings

So is that why last year when I sent you a personal PM saying Merry Christmas, and extending an olive branch in your direction, I rec'd no reply?

I dot answer PMs as a rule because I have had too many cons try to trick me with them.

PM you something and then get you talking like your a friend and then go to the board and LIE about what you said to them.

seasons tidings

All jokes aside... I truly meant it TM.

I dont play games like that, I promise. :)

To all of you guys out there... I wish nothing but good things for you all in the next year, and a Merry Christmas

I dont answer PMs as a rule because I have seen too many cons try to trick someone with them.

seasons tidings

You sound like a first class lunatic of the Sky variety.

seasons tidings

Alright you.... lets be nice.

Its Christmas time :cool:

I like to say "Merry Christmas" because I'm not into all of this politically correct bull shit.

Do you say Merry Christmas to Jews and atheists intentionally? I'd say Happy Hannukah or Happy Holidays, myself.

So do you ask folks if they are Jewish before each conversation??? :confused:

I say Merry Christmas... if someone is offended by it, then thats their problem.... Jee wiz we are nuts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.... :funnyface:

I don't say Merry Christmas to everyone. Some people I say "Happy Hannukah" and some people "Happy Holidays".

not according the the facts which so many of you just pretend dont exsist

On July 4th I wish people Happy Independence Day

On November 11th I say happy Veterans' day

December 25th is Christmas Day. I'll say Merry Christmas!

The majority of Americans celebrate Christmas. It's a national holiday.
Deal with it.

If I offend you, I am truly sorry if you don't celebrate it and I wish you the best of the season and I hope the new year brings you blessings
:cool:

seasons tidings

Alright you.... lets be nice.

Its Christmas time :cool:

Christmas, Easter and during presidential elections...the "crazy" ratchets up about 100 percent.

I will give TM something...I believe she sincerely believes conservatives are the anti-christ. Or whatever serves as an equivilent in her world.

Sincerity, even when one is really, really wrong, is worth SOMETHING.

Which do you say and why?

Unless I know the people are Christian, I say "Happy Holidays", it's more inclusive.

In business, I go with "Happy Holidays," because that covers them all. At home, with neighbors whom I know are Christian, I say, "Merry Christmas." I do that because it brings them a sense of familiarity and warmth. My goal, especially at this time of year, is to be very kind and thoughtful.

And to all of you, I wish, gratitude.

imagesCAF7CUS7-1.gif

I don't understand why it seems like some people try to use it as a poke in the eye.

I mean, I'm not Christian and I still say it sometimes but usually happy holidays, but damnit if people here don't act like it's a "so THERE!!" like, grow the fuggup.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it seems like some people try to use it as a poke in the eye.

I mean, I'm not Christian and I still say it sometimes but usually happy holidays, but damnit if people here don't act like it's a "so THERE!!" like, grow the fuggup.

I get ya
:cool:
Sorta contradicts the spirit, don't it?!

Forum List

Back