Merry Christmas: Gays Keep Creating More Children To Have In Their Unnatural Family

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
I've been listening to a lot of Milo Yiannopoulos lately and that has hammered home how completely full of shit fake Conservatives like yourself really are. In fact I think we would all be better off if people like yourself dropped the word Conservative from any attempts to describe whatever it is you believe in. Take note that I didn't say stop your beliefs or refrain from talking about them in public forms like this one, the Constitution guarantees those rights. Stop calling yourselves Conservative. The true sort have always been about individual freedoms and an unwavering belief in the Constitution.

Homosexuality is a disorder caused in large part by molestation. It is sort of the way they reproduce.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

^^^ True, a kid may go with anyone if they want the parents bad enough, but if a child wants both a mom and a dad, a mom and dad in my opinion is what should be given to them.
y

Well of the 100,000 children currently awaiting adoption, 33,000 of them will wait 5 or more years to be adopted by any parent- mom, dad, mom and dad, mom and mom, dad and dad.

Certainly I think those children should be free to reject any adoptive parent or parents that they do not bond with.

Homosexuality is a disorder caused in large part by molestation. It is sort of the way they reproduce.

Well that would be interesting except:
a) not everyone who is molested becomes a homosexual and
b) not every homosexual has been molested.

But thanks for playing.

The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.
You're a SPECIAL kind of stupid.

It amazes me the lengths some will go to promote their own hatred. With all the children being abused & neglected, these cretins want to attack gays who, for all anyone knows, are excellent parents. Single parents are so common, yet it is gays they want to punish. Truly sad.
Gays deserve to be punished. They shun the teachings of the Lord. They practice an unnatural lifestyle that is dangerous to normal society.

From a legal standpoint, your religious views are irrelevant.

And they are no danger to society. Hate mongers, such as yourself, are far more of a danger.
Legal and religious are equally subjective. However, male homo sex as a public health hazard is empirical.

Nope- two men who are monogamous can have sex together until the cows come home and be no public health hazard.

What your posts do reveal are the bizarre level of ignorance and blind hatred your bigotry leads to.

Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

It amazes me the lengths some will go to promote their own hatred. With all the children being abused & neglected, these cretins want to attack gays who, for all anyone knows, are excellent parents. Single parents are so common, yet it is gays they want to punish. Truly sad.
Gays deserve to be punished. They shun the teachings of the Lord. They practice an unnatural lifestyle that is dangerous to normal society.

And they are no danger to society. Hate mongers, such as yourself, are far more of a danger.
Gays do not need any special rights to benefit them.

I agree- gays don't need special rights- just to be treated legally equally.

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.

Gays deserve to be punished. They shun the teachings of the Lord.

Yeah- I gotta love that.

Not only is Stevie a racist asshole- he is a religious Christian Sharia zealot who believes Americans should be punished if they don't follow his interpretation of the Bible.

I disagree, as many state constitutions did too.

All of which were bullshit and the SCOTUS rulings have done away with them.

The majority people in those patriotic moral states didn't think it was bullshit.

The majority people in those patriotic moral states didn't think it was bullshit.

Since this is not a democracy, and the majority cannot legislate away the rights of the minority, it doesn't matter what those people thought. But if they did think like you, they are certainly not patriotic.

Forum List

Back