Merry Christmas: Gays Keep Creating More Children To Have In Their Unnatural Family

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
Steve sounds like you are a self loathing rump ranger

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,

Looks like a happy caring family.

• Banned
Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,

Steve sounds like you are a self loathing rump ranger
Only in your degenerate mind.

If there is evidence that the children are being abused or neglected, I am all for the gov't stepping in. But I see no hint of anything close to abuse or neglect. Your hatred of gays is not reason enough.

However, there are plenty of abused, neglected and unwanted children. How about focusing on them.

Ah Stevie- racist, anti-semite, homophobic bigot.

And Trump voter.

Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.

The qu33rs in the article say there is too much testosterone in their household. :p By the way, who is paying their expenses? Also, if they think the being qu33r is genetic, why would they inflict that mutation onto innocent lives?

Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.
The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

Imagine when the qu33rs' artificially created offspring become aware enough to be interested in their bloodlines. They will be quite confused, angry and filled with hate. So far family tree sites like Ancestry dot com do not accommodate test tube babies. This is a form of child abuse even before the offspring are born. One of the qu33r's had throat disease. That is probably a result of too much deep throating multiple qu33rs. Just a wild guess.

Homo's are abnormal

-Geaux

nor·mal
ˈnôrməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
    "it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food

Jealous because you couldn't find a man to have a family with?

The only thing that is unnatural, is conservatives obsession with how people live their lives.

The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

First of all, the Constitution never declared blacks to be a fraction of a person.

Second, these children are thrown away by their straight parents. The gay parents give them the home, love, and family that was denied them by their biological parents. So these adoptions do not deprive the child of anything. That denial was done by the biological parents.

Queers love to get children into their sick disgusting lifestyle.

They must be rich to feed up all their children :shock:

I know gay couples and you are wrong.

Do you think Republicans and the new supreme Court will make adoption for gays illegal?

Forum List

Back