Merry Christmas: Gays Keep Creating More Children To Have In Their Unnatural Family

Farming children? LMAO! What the hell is that?

These two guys love each other, have created a home, have seemingly normal kids and would like to have more. What business is it of yours? And who the fuck do you think you are to suggest gays be imprisoned? Yeah, that is your problem not theirs.
I don't think gays should be imprisoned, but I do think it is an abnormal behavior and I wouldn't want children in that atmosphere.

I know quite a few gay couples that I think make great parents. If sexual behavior is happening between the parents and the children, I want the parents in jail. That goes for either gay or straight. Nothing in the article linked in the OP suggested anything wrong happening.
The fact that the parents are gay warrant them a free trip to the Middle East to an rooftop party, if you know what I mean!!!!

Yes, we know what you mean. We already understood that you are a hate-monger. Unfortunately for you, the world does not share your rabid hatred & fear.

Of course Stevie would like the same thing done to Jews and blacks too- he is a very versatile hate monger.
Race baiting douche.

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.
The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

First of all, the Constitution never declared blacks to be a fraction of a person.

Second, these children are thrown away by their straight parents. The gay parents give them the home, love, and family that was denied them by their biological parents. So these adoptions do not deprive the child of anything. That denial was done by the biological parents.
/QUOTE]

Phoenix gay dads adopt, raise 12 happy kids
PHP4DBF2683CD770.jpg

These Gay Dads Got An Unexpected Surprise When They Adopted Their 4 Sons | The Huffington Post
n-LET-LOVE-DEFINE-628x314.jpg

You know- if their hetero parents wouldn't abandon their kids- gay couples wouldn't be needed to step in and take over for them.[

Phoenix gay dads adopt, raise 12 happy kids
PHP4DBF2683CD770.jpg

These Gay Dads Got An Unexpected Surprise When They Adopted Their 4 Sons | The Huffington Post
n-LET-LOVE-DEFINE-628x314.jpg

You know- if their hetero parents wouldn't abandon their kids- gay couples wouldn't be needed to step in and take over for them.[
Republicans want to force women who don't want to have children to have them and then want these kids to sit in orphanages rather than go to two dads or two moms.

I've met some of these gay parents. Wonderful people.

I don't think gays should be imprisoned, but I do think it is an abnormal behavior and I wouldn't want children in that atmosphere.

I know quite a few gay couples that I think make great parents. If sexual behavior is happening between the parents and the children, I want the parents in jail. That goes for either gay or straight. Nothing in the article linked in the OP suggested anything wrong happening.
The fact that the parents are gay warrant them a free trip to the Middle East to an rooftop party, if you know what I mean!!!!

Yes, we know what you mean. We already understood that you are a hate-monger. Unfortunately for you, the world does not share your rabid hatred & fear.

Of course Stevie would like the same thing done to Jews and blacks too- he is a very versatile hate monger.
Race baiting douche.

I despise racists, anti-semites, and bigots.

You don't.

I am comfortable with my position.

Same gender couples can't create. Reproduction can only take place between a man and a woman, not between a man and another man or between a woman and another woman.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe the queers just aren't aware of this?
So only couples who can conceive naturally are allowed to have children?
I didn't say that and its because some man/woman couples can't conceive due to things like low sperm count, female reproductive issues, etc., but if an orphan child wants both a mom and a dad, that is what they should get because its not just about what the parents want. Its the child's life that is going to change the most anyways since they are the ones who are going from not having anyone to actually having someone who is there for them. The parents, no matter what kind of couple they are, don't have to make such an adjustment since they already had each other.

God bless you and orphan kids always!!!

Holly
Most of the kids up for adoption are not orphans- but kids abandoned by their parents.

And they are adopted by couples, and also by single parents.

As long as the adoptive parent(s) pass the screenings, and are there to be loving, supportive parents, why would you want to deny that to children?
Because if they get two of the same kind of parents, they are being denied the kind that is missing.To put a child with two ladies, that child could then get the impression that a male is not as good and putting them with two guys could then make them think that females are not as good. What if a boy got placed with two ladies? That could make him feel inferior because he is not a female like that they are. The same thing with a girl getting placed with two guys. The girl could feel inferior because they are not a guy like they are.

Holly- as I pointed out- there are 100,000 children each year waiting to be adopted. The majority of those were abandoned by their mother and father.

I think that those children will suffer far more if they have no parent at all, than if they are adopted by a single person, or a same gender couple.

^^^ True, a kid may go with anyone if they want the parents bad enough, but if a child wants both a mom and a dad, a mom and dad in my opinion is what should be given to them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

First of all, the Constitution never declared blacks to be a fraction of a person.

Second, these children are thrown away by their straight parents. The gay parents give them the home, love, and family that was denied them by their biological parents. So these adoptions do not deprive the child of anything. That denial was done by the biological parents.
Roger Taney upheld as constitutional that blacks are a fraction of a person in the Dred Scott decision.

I thought he ruled that they were not citizens at all.
3/5

You're a SPECIAL kind of stupid.

It amazes me the lengths some will go to promote their own hatred. With all the children being abused & neglected, these cretins want to attack gays who, for all anyone knows, are excellent parents. Single parents are so common, yet it is gays they want to punish. Truly sad.

It amazes me the lengths some will go to promote their own hatred. With all the children being abused & neglected, these cretins want to attack gays who, for all anyone knows, are excellent parents. Single parents are so common, yet it is gays they want to punish. Truly sad.
Gays deserve to be punished. They shun the teachings of the Lord. They practice an unnatural lifestyle that is dangerous to normal society.

Gays deserve to be punished. They shun the teachings of the Lord. They practice an unnatural lifestyle that is dangerous to normal society.

From a legal standpoint, your religious views are irrelevant.

And they are no danger to society. Hate mongers, such as yourself, are far more of a danger.

And they are no danger to society. Hate mongers, such as yourself, are far more of a danger.
Gays do not need any special rights to benefit them.

Gays do not need any special rights to benefit them.

Special rights? You want them punished or dead. What gives YOU the special rights to proclaim they should die or be in prison?

Adopting unwanted children is not a special right.

I'm stupid but you couldn't rebut my post?

And you agree with that lack of analysis?

Legal and religious are equally subjective. However, male homo sex as a public health hazard is empirical.

And you agree with that lack of analysis?

Agree with what lack of analysis?

I certainly don't agree with all the hoopla over gay parents.

Legal and religious are equally subjective. However, male homo sex as a public health hazard is empirical.

Are these parents having sex with their kids? If not, it seems irrelevant.

I'm stupid but you couldn't rebut my post?
Your post is the raving of a mental patient...on the same level as the dude that claims his shoes are spying on him.

An outright lie.

Gay adoption does not intentionally deprive anyone of anything. The children have already been deprived of "...the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents". But not by gays. Their own parents deprived them of that right. The gay parents actually save them from the horror of knowing your "actual parents" didn't want you and couldn't be bothered to raise you.

Forum List

Back