Merry Christmas: Gays Keep Creating More Children To Have In Their Unnatural Family

Here is the extensive list of things you can do about gay people raising children:

1. Whine on the internet
2. Nothing

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
i dont understand different between gay and paedophile.
if gay have right then paedophile should have right too.
Yes they do. They have the right to be shot in the head. As done anyone who molests a child.

Hello and Merry Christmas! This is American patriot Steve McGarrett and I welcome you to my festive annual holiday attack on the homosexual lifestyle. In this latest attack I would like to point out that in a sane society,
homosexuality would be illegal. You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Remember the Essex gay dads and their five children? Now they’re planning all-girl triplets: Fathers want to extend their family using eggs from a Brazilian model and a surrogate mother from Britain | Daily Mail Online
Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.
The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

LOL- hetero adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by hits actual parents. Cruel hetero bigotry.

LOL

Queers love to get children into their sick disgusting lifestyle.
Homophobes love to whine about children- but only when it comes to gays.

As long as you prevent gays from having children, you don't give a damn what happens to children otherwise.

Nia88, are you saying supporting child abuse by "leftists" is natural? Are you a Muslim or Hassidic Jew?

Gay couples adopting isn't abuse. I'm a Muslim but I'm also someone who supports the rights of others. Why should gay couples be deprived of the right to have a family?

Even more so- why should children be deprived of families just so homophobic bigots can hurt gays?

Every year 100,000 children in the United States are awaiting adoption.
Around 1/3 of them will wait 5 years or more to be adopted.
Thousands will age out of the system every year without any family to support them at all- emotionally or financially.

Yes- this is what the homophobic bigots prefer to children having families that want to love and care for them for the rest of their lives.

Imagine when the qu33rs' artificially created offspring become aware enough to be interested in their bloodlines. They will be quite confused, angry and filled with hate. So far family tree sites like Ancestry dot com do not accommodate test tube babies. This is a form of child abuse even before the offspring are born. .

Wow- that is deeper stupid than usual from you.

Most of the 'test tube' babies being created for for hetero couples.

Do you think that all children created through artificial insemination are therefore abused?

God you are stupid.

Do you know the details of the sick disgusting things your parents do in the bedroom?
My parents weren't queers. They were normal adults. Only a sick perverted faggot would thing heterosexuality was perverse.

I think you are perverse.

Not heterosexuality.
I think you should stay away from children.You may be a bad influence on them.

Sorry Steve McHitler, the Constitution gives "equal protection" to all. If you don't like that, there are ample boats and planes leaving the country every day.
The Constitution once declared blacks to be only a fraction of a person.
Homo adoption intentionally deprives a child of the natural human right to be raised by its actual parents. Cruel homo bigotry.

First of all, the Constitution never declared blacks to be a fraction of a person.

Second, these children are thrown away by their straight parents. The gay parents give them the home, love, and family that was denied them by their biological parents. So these adoptions do not deprive the child of anything. That denial was done by the biological parents.
/QUOTE]

Phoenix gay dads adopt, raise 12 happy kids
PHP4DBF2683CD770.jpg

These Gay Dads Got An Unexpected Surprise When They Adopted Their 4 Sons | The Huffington Post
n-LET-LOVE-DEFINE-628x314.jpg

You know- if their hetero parents wouldn't abandon their kids- gay couples wouldn't be needed to step in and take over for them.[

Phoenix gay dads adopt, raise 12 happy kids
PHP4DBF2683CD770.jpg

These Gay Dads Got An Unexpected Surprise When They Adopted Their 4 Sons | The Huffington Post
n-LET-LOVE-DEFINE-628x314.jpg

You know- if their hetero parents wouldn't abandon their kids- gay couples wouldn't be needed to step in and take over for them.[

Do you know the details of the sick disgusting things your parents do in the bedroom?
My parents weren't queers. They were normal adults. Only a sick perverted faggot would thing heterosexuality was perverse.

I think you are perverse.

Not heterosexuality.
I think you should stay away from children.You may be a bad influence on them.

I think you should stay away from humans- you certainly have no business being near any.

Meanwhile- I have been a father for a long time- my child is fantastic, almost ready to go off to college- and can spot a pervert like you from blocks away.

Same gender couples can't create. Reproduction can only take place between a man and a woman, not between a man and another man or between a woman and another woman.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe the queers just aren't aware of this?
So only couples who can conceive naturally are allowed to have children?
I didn't say that and its because some man/woman couples can't conceive due to things like low sperm count, female reproductive issues, etc., but if an orphan child wants both a mom and a dad, that is what they should get because its not just about what the parents want. Its the child's life that is going to change the most anyways since they are the ones who are going from not having anyone to actually having someone who is there for them. The parents, no matter what kind of couple they are, don't have to make such an adjustment since they already had each other.

God bless you and orphan kids always!!!

Holly

Children cannot provide consent for sex- adults can.

homosexuality would be illegal.
You see, Gays shouldn't have kids. They already agreed to not breed so why should they get kids? Answer: They shouldn't and it should be illegal for them to adopt. They only want children so they can bring them into the lifestyle.They are not parents. They are sexual deviants and the children are their sexual farming victims. The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our lives and morality.The fact this passes for normal is part of the assault on our heterosexual lives and morality.

Personally, I don't think it should be illegal. People should be allowed to live however they like, so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. We wouldn't really be as free if something so small were dictated by the government.

Parenting is a "sick disgusting lifestyle"?

What exactly are these parents doing (where the children are concerned) that is so disgusting?
Farming children!

Farming children? LMAO! What the hell is that?

These two guys love each other, have created a home, have seemingly normal kids and would like to have more. What business is it of yours? And who the fuck do you think you are to suggest gays be imprisoned? Yeah, that is your problem not theirs.
I don't think gays should be imprisoned, but I do think it is an abnormal behavior and I wouldn't want children in that atmosphere.

Yep- you would prefer to have Big Brother yank kids away from their parents, and for kids to rot in foster care to age out of the system without any family- rather than have them near those 'ebil gays'.

What exactly are these parents doing (where the children are concerned) that is so disgusting?
Farming children!

These two guys love each other, have created a home, have seemingly normal kids and would like to have more. What business is it of yours? And who the fuck do you think you are to suggest gays be imprisoned? Yeah, that is your problem not theirs.
I don't think gays should be imprisoned, but I do think it is an abnormal behavior and I wouldn't want children in that atmosphere.

I know quite a few gay couples that I think make great parents. If sexual behavior is happening between the parents and the children, I want the parents in jail. That goes for either gay or straight. Nothing in the article linked in the OP suggested anything wrong happening.
The fact that the parents are gay warrant them a free trip to the Middle East to an rooftop party, if you know what I mean!!!!

We know what you mean- that you want Americans to be killed if they are gay.

Same gender couples can't create. Reproduction can only take place between a man and a woman, not between a man and another man or between a woman and another woman.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I didn't say that and its because some man/woman couples can't conceive due to things like low sperm count, female reproductive issues, etc., but if an orphan child wants both a mom and a dad, that is what they should get because its not just about what the parents want. Its the child's life that is going to change the most anyways since they are the ones who are going from not having anyone to actually having someone who is there for them. The parents, no matter what kind of couple they are, don't have to make such an adjustment since they already had each other.

Holly

Most of the kids up for adoption are not orphans- but kids abandoned by their parents.

And they are adopted by couples, and also by single parents.

As long as the adoptive parent(s) pass the screenings, and are there to be loving, supportive parents, why would you want to deny that to children?

Farming children!

I know quite a few gay couples that I think make great parents. If sexual behavior is happening between the parents and the children, I want the parents in jail. That goes for either gay or straight. Nothing in the article linked in the OP suggested anything wrong happening.
The fact that the parents are gay warrant them a free trip to the Middle East to an rooftop party, if you know what I mean!!!!

Yes, we know what you mean. We already understood that you are a hate-monger. Unfortunately for you, the world does not share your rabid hatred & fear.

The difference is a little thing called "Consenting Adults".

Farming children!

Yes, we know what you mean. We already understood that you are a hate-monger. Unfortunately for you, the world does not share your rabid hatred & fear.

Of course Stevie would like the same thing done to Jews and blacks too- he is a very versatile hate monger.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Most of the kids up for adoption are not orphans- but kids abandoned by their parents.

And they are adopted by couples, and also by single parents.

As long as the adoptive parent(s) pass the screenings, and are there to be loving, supportive parents, why would you want to deny that to children?
Because if they get two of the same kind of parents, they are being denied the kind that is missing.To put a child with two ladies, that child could then get the impression that a male is not as good and putting them with two guys could then make them think that females are not as good. What if a boy got placed with two ladies? That could make him feel inferior because he is not a female like that they are. The same thing with a girl getting placed with two guys. The girl could feel inferior because they are not a guy like they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, being a homosexual in my opinion is a form of prejudice against the gender that you have no desire to go with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back