Merkel refugee welcome 'unconstitutional': judge

>>Tele5 justified the move on Twitter this afternoon, saying that it was a symbol “expressing our sympathy to the victims of yesterday’s attack,” on German tourists in Istanbul. The attack in Istanbul took the lives of 10 tourists, mostly Germans, in Sultanahmet square, a tourist location near the Blue mosque and Hagia Sophia.
According to Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus, the suicide bomber who perpetrated the attack has been identified as a Syrian migrant from body parts recovered on the scene.<<

the symbol is a merger of the german and turkish flags.

The symbol is that of Treason from disgusting Leftist mediawhore channel run by Feminists and testicle-free men.

Germany and Turkey. Never. Turkey in EU. Never.
lol, rabid and stupid, and your ilk thinks it can save the abendland, gute nacht. hahahaha

The majority of Europeans have ALWAYS been against Turkey joining the EU, so the majority of Europeans are therefore my "ilk".

We will save it as well, das christliche Abendland and it always has been. The Gottlos Volksverräter will lose this fight.

Gute Nacht.
-------------------------------------- little I know of the 'eu' I always thought that 'turkey' being allowed to join was a mistake !!
turkey is not a eu member.

lol, wut. take your meds.

You have lost the argument, NOT that you ever had it, but officially you now lost, because you must resort to the name calling and slurs.
wow, how perceptive, peggyda.

Nobody is even listening to you and your silly comments :lalala:
according to you, you lost the argument with your op.

You make absolutely no sense.
so you cannot identify the namecalling and slurs in your own original post.

the symbol is a merger of the german and turkish flags.

The symbol is that of Treason from disgusting Leftist mediawhore channel run by Feminists and testicle-free men.

lol, rabid and stupid, and your ilk thinks it can save the abendland, gute nacht. hahahaha

The majority of Europeans have ALWAYS been against Turkey joining the EU, so the majority of Europeans are therefore my "ilk".

We will save it as well, das christliche Abendland and it always has been. The Gottlos Volksverräter will lose this fight.

Gute Nacht.
-------------------------------------- little I know of the 'eu' I always thought that 'turkey' being allowed to join was a mistake !!

Turkey will never be an EU member. Only Traitor Merkel says it will be, the CDU/CSU historically against it and still are and the majority of EU Members also against it.

So Turkey will never be an EU member. Period.

You have lost the argument, NOT that you ever had it, but officially you now lost, because you must resort to the name calling and slurs.

Traitor Merkel is a bitch, most people calling her worse than a bitch.

Your comment shows what a foolish person you are, that you can't tell difference between my OP and YOU calling other forum members names and using slurs. You have no manners.

Your comment shows what a foolish person you are, that you can't tell difference between my OP and YOU calling other forum members names and using slurs. You have no manners.
it is obvious that you have no clue about manners. read the thread and count the slurs and insults used by you and by those who seem to agree with you.

Gute Nacht.

Turkey will never be an EU member. Only Traitor Merkel says it will be, the CDU/CSU historically against it and still are and the majority of EU Members also against it.

------------------------------ thankyou Lucy , I thought that they already are !!

Gute Nacht.

------------------------------ thankyou Lucy , I thought that they already are !!

It's okay, with everything being so confusing already, it was a simple mistake is all :wink:

it is obvious that you have no clue about manners. read the thread and count the slurs and insults used by you and by those who seem to agree with you.

Yes they're ALL slurs against Traitors, as Traitors are beneath contempt, name calling and slurs is actually being almost polite.

That you can't tell the difference, well, that's your problem, although what can we expect from someone with such a silly picture in their avatar!

liberals responsible for digging Europes grave says Hungarian newspaper . --- Hungarian Paper Slams Merkel: ‘No Bastards On Earth More Abominable Than Liberal Pigs Digging Europe’s Grave’ - Breitbart --- and I think that Hungary gov and Victor Orban is one of the few fighting the refugee invader problem / invasion .

Liberals are indeed the true enemy of western culture.

This is the beginning, I can tell you it's going to get very, very intense....and will culminate with Traitor Merkel being removed from within.

"CLOSE THE BORDERS: Angela Merkel's own party turn on leader's ‘open door’ refugee policy"

Here's the article:

CLOSE THE BORDERS: Angela Merkel's own party turn on leader's ‘open door’ refugee policy

Also, as we know Traitor Merkel has actually broken German law:

"Constitutional experts demand reversal on refugees, say Merkel has no mandate

Leading experts on constitutional law are calling for a turnaround in the German government’s refugee policy. Merkel should listen to them, says DW’s Christoph Hasselbach."

Here's the article:

Opinion: Constitutional experts demand reversal on refugees, say Merkel has no mandate | Opinion | DW.COM | 14.01.2016

liberals responsible for digging Europes grave says Hungarian newspaper . --- Hungarian Paper Slams Merkel: ‘No Bastards On Earth More Abominable Than Liberal Pigs Digging Europe’s Grave’ - Breitbart --- and I think that Hungary gov and Victor Orban is one of the few fighting the refugee invader problem / invasion .

Liberals are indeed the true enemy of western culture.

Have just been speaking to several in our group in Nürnberg, Bayern and another in Hannover, Land Niedersachsen.

This is beginning to happen now. The Traitor Merkel has put the ENTIRE nation at risk of huge threat, the nation is at risk from Bundesländer to Bundesländer.

Naturally this unacceptable situation, something must be done and plans are in works for something to be done.

Which is what we've known for months, from the beginning. Traitor Merkel not only broken German law, but also a variety of EU laws. Traitor Bitch Merkel has serious issues. We need this POS to resign also the whole German Government and then new elections pronto.

Snip:

"Chancellor Angela Merkel overstepped her constitutional powers by letting over a million refugees into the country, one of Germany’s most senior former judges has said.

“Going it alone was an act of self-empowerment,” Michael Bertrams, who was president of North Rhine-Westphalia’s constitutional court from 1994 to 2013,
wrote in the Kölnischer Stadt Anzeiger on Wednesday.

Merkel’s policy of opening Germany’s doors to refugees was “full of empathy but lacking in a plan,” the ex-judge said.

All substantial decisions in a democracy lie in the hands of the people’s chosen representatives, he argues, pointing out that the constitutional court had decided that the parliament has the last word on decisions over whether the German army is sent to war.

“If the military mission in Mali could only go ahead with the permission of the parliament, then it is certainly necessary when we are talking about taking in hundreds of thousands of refugees,” the judge writes.

Bertrams is the second constitutional judge to criticize Merkel’s refugee policy in a matter of days, after Udi Di Fabio announced on Tuesday that Bavaria has a right to take the government to court over its open-door policy.

Di Fabio, who sat on the federal constitutional court from 1999 to 2011, made the comments in a report he had been commissioned to write by the Bavarian state."

The rest of the article is here:

Merkel refugee welcome 'unconstitutional': judge

Hope you folks in Germany can kick the Muslims out of your country before they start murdering more of you.

Merkel is beginning to look like another douchebag like Obama.

Großdeutschland = Germany and Austria.

Großdeutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.

Greater Germany above everything,
Above everything in the world,
when, for protection and defense,
it always stands brotherly together .

good to see but looks like there is a 'peter tauber' that doesn't want to deport them ALL Lucy !!

good to see but looks like there is a 'peter tauber' that doesn't want to deport them ALL Lucy !!

Herr Peter Tauber is up Traitor Merkel's ass, he is small fish, he's not a big hitter. We start with the most obvious deportations, then it naturally develops into all deportations.

thank you Lucy , man , I hope it works out good for you Germans and other Europeans .

Forum List

Back