Merkel refugee welcome 'unconstitutional': judge

Unremovable? They cannot send back those illegally entered under an illegal move? Or would that cost too much?
Merkel should be in jail. OR, removed from office IMMEDIATELY.

Germany very wealthy nation, this can easily be afforded.

Traitor Merkel is going to be removed, it's getting to the point where it's happening.
----------------------------- but Sadly the problem will still exist in Germany , probably forever . Like I say , remove merkel but the damage has been done and merkel will forever be protected . -------- no matter , I am an American but I wish the best for you Germans Lucy !!

I'm Austrian, but yes we are kin with our German cousins and no matter what will support each other.

Unremovable? They cannot send back those illegally entered under an illegal move? Or would that cost too much?

Traitor Merkel is going to be removed, it's getting to the point where it's happening.
----------------------------- but Sadly the problem will still exist in Germany , probably forever . Like I say , remove merkel but the damage has been done and merkel will forever be protected . -------- no matter , I am an American but I wish the best for you Germans Lucy !!

I'm Austrian, but yes we are kin with our German cousins and no matter what will support each other.
maybe you yearn for another anschluss, lol.

It would be too costly politically to stop the invasion of Germany and Europe, so nothing gets done.

What I don't get is it' well known that immigrants from Africa and the Middle East simply don't assimilate and demand that the locals bend over backwards to respect the Muslim way of life. Why would any state in Europe want to import people wholesale who demand that the French stop being French, that Germans stop being German, and so on.

This is what Obama wants to do to America and what Trudeau wants to do to Canada also.

You are uneducated fool.

Maybe you yearn for the Cultural Enrichment....even sans Vaseline :smoke:

It would be too costly politically to stop the invasion of Germany and Europe, so nothing gets done.

What I don't get is it' well known that immigrants from Africa and the Middle East simply don't assimilate and demand that the locals bend over backwards to respect the Muslim way of life. Why would any state in Europe want to import people wholesale who demand that the French stop being French, that Germans stop being German, and so on.
------------------------------------ I have said in the past that islam is less troublesome to governments and lots of Europeans don't like or respect the religion that has been in Europe for hundreds of years so replace those religions with islam . ----------- just a thought , might be far fetched but that's my conspiracy !!

Islamisation: Germany’s Tele5 TV Channel Puts Muslim Star And Crescent On Logo

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-19.56.12-640x480.png

do you know or care why they did it?

Do you?

i already know.

my question was of course a rhetorical one, i know that those twats don't care or know. but just mindlessly repeat breitbart et al

Why don't you tell us? You being Albert Einstein II and everything.

>>Tele5 justified the move on Twitter this afternoon, saying that it was a symbol “expressing our sympathy to the victims of yesterday’s attack,” on German tourists in Istanbul. The attack in Istanbul took the lives of 10 tourists, mostly Germans, in Sultanahmet square, a tourist location near the Blue mosque and Hagia Sophia.
According to Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus, the suicide bomber who perpetrated the attack has been identified as a Syrian migrant from body parts recovered on the scene.<<

>>Tele5 justified the move on Twitter this afternoon, saying that it was a symbol “expressing our sympathy to the victims of yesterday’s attack,” on German tourists in Istanbul. The attack in Istanbul took the lives of 10 tourists, mostly Germans, in Sultanahmet square, a tourist location near the Blue mosque and Hagia Sophia.
According to Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus, the suicide bomber who perpetrated the attack has been identified as a Syrian migrant from body parts recovered on the scene.<<

the symbol is a merger of the german and turkish flags.

The symbol is that of Treason from disgusting Leftist mediawhore channel run by Feminists and testicle-free men.

Germany and Turkey. Never. Turkey in EU. Never.

The symbol is that of Treason from disgusting Leftist mediawhore channel run by Feminists and testicle-free men.

Ah, progressives/liberals

lol, rabid and stupid, and your ilk thinks it can save the abendland, gute nacht. hahahaha

Tele5 a disgrace, all this is going to do is further outrage people, that disgusting image is completely inappropriate.

Germans were killed by Isis. Turkey has been supporting Isis. How is adopting the Turkish flags Islamic symbols honouring these dead Germans?

How easy is it to deport refugees out of Germany

...What German law says

The relevant law is in Section 60 of Germany's Residence Act: "[The right to refugee status] shall not apply if, for serious reasons, the foreigner is to be regarded as a threat to the security of the Federal Republic of Germany, or constitutes a threat to the general public because he or she has been finally sentenced to a prison term of at least three years for a crime or a particularly serious offense."

This, de Maiziere suggested, is something Germany should consider changing - and Cologne-based lawyer Nikolaos Gazeas thinks that, knee-jerk or not, it's a sensible suggestion. "This is an idea that I think is definitely worth considering," he told DW. "A lot has to happen to get three years here in Germany, and a one-year prison sentence is often also something very serious, so I think it's justifiable."

But the problem remains - where to deport people to? Germany's Residence Act also prohibits deportation to countries where they may face serious harm, the death penalty, or human rights abuses. If the Cologne attackers do indeed turn out to be foreign nationals, the criminal justice system may well have to tackle this problem. But there is a solution, according to Gazeas. "In such cases, it is possible to deport people to other countries," he said. "The receiving country has to agree - but that isn't unusual, especially with North African countries. In that case, Germany has to negotiate with the state in question about whether it is prepared to take in person X."

Lifting the right to asylum

But other lawyers are more cautious about playing loosely with the right to asylum, which is enshrined in the German constitution as well as the Geneva Convention. Oda Jentsch, who represents asylum seekers herself, says the Residence Act can't just be used to deport someone that easily. "It's not just about whether they've been sentenced to one year or three years," she told DW. "It's about whether they represent a danger to the public, and it's not just about whether what they did means they represent a danger, but whether they will still represent a danger in the future - and the whole point of a prison sentence is that you are trying to rehabilitate them."

"I think it is a bit far-fetched to say that a pick-pocket or even a rapist represents such a consistent threat to the public that you remove their right to refugee protection," she said. "You could say that contradicts the whole spirit of the Geneva Convention."

How easy is it to deport refugees out of Germany? | Germany | DW.COM | 07.01.2016

lol, rabid and stupid, and your ilk thinks it can save the abendland, gute nacht. hahahaha

The majority of Europeans have ALWAYS been against Turkey joining the EU, so the majority of Europeans are therefore my "ilk".

We will save it as well, das christliche Abendland and it always has been. The Gottlos Volksverräter will lose this fight.

Gute Nacht.

Germans were killed by Isis. Turkey has been supporting Isis. How is adopting the Turkish flags Islamic symbols honouring these dead Germans?

Thank you :smiliehug:

I told you, these people are Traitors, pure and simple.

...What German law says

The relevant law is in Section 60 of Germany's Residence Act: "[The right to refugee status] shall not apply if, for serious reasons, the foreigner is to be regarded as a threat to the security of the Federal Republic of Germany, or constitutes a threat to the general public because he or she has been finally sentenced to a prison term of at least three years for a crime or a particularly serious offense."

This, de Maiziere suggested, is something Germany should consider changing - and Cologne-based lawyer Nikolaos Gazeas thinks that, knee-jerk or not, it's a sensible suggestion. "This is an idea that I think is definitely worth considering," he told DW. "A lot has to happen to get three years here in Germany, and a one-year prison sentence is often also something very serious, so I think it's justifiable."

But the problem remains - where to deport people to? Germany's Residence Act also prohibits deportation to countries where they may face serious harm, the death penalty, or human rights abuses. If the Cologne attackers do indeed turn out to be foreign nationals, the criminal justice system may well have to tackle this problem. But there is a solution, according to Gazeas. "In such cases, it is possible to deport people to other countries," he said. "The receiving country has to agree - but that isn't unusual, especially with North African countries. In that case, Germany has to negotiate with the state in question about whether it is prepared to take in person X."

But other lawyers are more cautious about playing loosely with the right to asylum, which is enshrined in the German constitution as well as the Geneva Convention. Oda Jentsch, who represents asylum seekers herself, says the Residence Act can't just be used to deport someone that easily. "It's not just about whether they've been sentenced to one year or three years," she told DW. "It's about whether they represent a danger to the public, and it's not just about whether what they did means they represent a danger, but whether they will still represent a danger in the future - and the whole point of a prison sentence is that you are trying to rehabilitate them."

"I think it is a bit far-fetched to say that a pick-pocket or even a rapist represents such a consistent threat to the public that you remove their right to refugee protection," she said. "You could say that contradicts the whole spirit of the Geneva Convention."

How easy is it to deport refugees out of Germany? | Germany | DW.COM | 07.01.2016

The law is going to be changed, even Traitor Merkel herself now is forced to agree with this.

...What German law says

It was not "a" rapists, but mobs coordinated across germany and europe gang raping and assaulting women.

Forum List

Back