Bitch slappin' The Hildebeast..Picture of last night's premiere of 13 Hours (Benghazi Movie)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Taken at Cowboy Stadium ..... the REAL story.... Makes the Regime look like Communists! Open Friday at 3,000 theaters around the country.... Perfect timing for the upcoming primaries!

b1U1DZz.jpg

It will eventually make it to Netflix, and I'll watch it big screen

The left will avoid it like the plague
Like they avoid the truth?
According to reviews I've read of the book, it's an account of what happened on the ground, with little to no politics involved. If Michael Bay is true to the book, it won't be a "bitch slap", as the partisan hack OP put it. But whatever the case, even if it contains political or partisan undertones that I don't agree with, I won't avoid it at all. Unlike the far-right, who bury their heads in the sand at the first sound of an opinion that contradicts what they hear in their echo chamber or read in their chain emails while sitting at their computers afraid of their own shadows, I don't run away from things that may not jibe with my political views.

.... the REAL story.... Makes the Regime look like Communists! Open Friday at 3,000 theaters around the country.... Perfect timing for the upcoming primaries!
---
Doubt it will have any affect on the primaries.
As JED mentioned, the book that it's based on reflects the point of view of the compound's defenders, and does not address any of the political controversy surrounding the attacks.
Like Zero Dark Thirty, i hope the film will be entertaining, albeit sad and not completely accurate.
When's the last time "Hollywood" has produced a non-documentary movie that was actually accurate and not "based on a true story"?

Taken at Cowboy Stadium ..... the REAL story.... Makes the Regime look like Communists! Open Friday at 3,000 theaters around the country.... Perfect timing for the upcoming primaries!

b1U1DZz.jpg
---
Doubt it will have any affect on the primaries.
As JED mentioned, the book that it's based on reflects the point of view of the compound's defenders, and does not address any of the political controversy surrounding the attacks.
Like Zero Dark Thirty, i hope the film will be entertaining, albeit sad and not completely accurate.
When's the last time "Hollywood" has produced a non-documentary movie that was actually accurate and not "based on a true story"?
Captain Phillips

Forum List

Back