Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

BTW, is this why the Grand Inquisitor, Mewler-Torquemada targeted General Flynn? Was it political payback? Interesting that when Torquemada employed the "rape the wife" tactic, he threatened to put the son in prison and sell his grand children into slavery (Foster care)

Did the Witch Hunter of the Stalinist party target Flynn for making unflattering suggestions about them?
Because Russian scumbags screwing up our election it's just fine if it helps the new BS GOP...

Screwing up? Heck, they didn't even use drones and bombs like Obama did when he wanted to change a countries leadership.
They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

They didn't change it. No one has come forward with any evidence that a single vote was changed as a result of Russian interference. Hilary just ran a terrible campaign.
Of course 9 months of BS hate and character assassination based on Russian hacked emails had no effect LOL!

You do remember the content of those emails, how they showed the racism and bigotry at the heart of the DNC, correct? I saw no attempt from Hillary and crew to either claim they were faked or to pretend they didn't really hold those attitudes.

And don't even TRY to pretend y'all would have been just good little angels over any crumb of internal GOP communications.

Last edited:
Because Russian scumbags screwing up our election it's just fine if it helps the new BS GOP...

Screwing up? Heck, they didn't even use drones and bombs like Obama did when he wanted to change a countries leadership.
They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

They didn't change it. No one has come forward with any evidence that a single vote was changed as a result of Russian interference. Hilary just ran a terrible campaign.
Of course 9 months of BS hate and character assassination based on Russian hacked emails had no effect LOL!

You do remember the content of those emails, how they showed the racism and bigotry at the heart of the DNC, correct? I saw no attempt from Hillary and crew to either claim they were faked or to pretend they didn't really hold those attitudes.

And don't even TRY to pretend y'all would have been just good little angels over any crumb of internal GOP.
Those were emails of staffers at the DNC BSing and meant nothing. They were blown out of all proportion by right wing propaganda and corporate media Gab fests. Your post shows the huge damage Russians did d u h.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
Would anyone be surprised if that were found to be true?

Would any trumpanzee care? Or would his poll numbers go up with them?
Would anyone be surprised if Mike Obama had a penis...…………………….

Or would the homosexual poll numbers go up

And don't even TRY to pretend y'all would have been just good little angels over any crumb of internal GOP.
Those were emails of staffers at the DNC BSing and meant nothing. They were blown out of all proportion by right wing propaganda and corporate media Gab fests. Your post shows the huge damage Russians did d u h.

They didn't change my vote. I already knew the democrats are bigots.

Again, April Ryan was showing how easy it is to make up a conspiracy like Fox Rush Etc do every day. But still Fox twists it and the dupes Fall 4 another conspiracy. Unbelievable.

Again, April Ryan was showing how easy it is to make up a conspiracy like Fox Rush Etc do every day. But still Fox twists it and the dupes Fall 4 another conspiracy. Unbelievable.

Shoot......................a couple of pages back, I posted the actual article and what it was talking about. Some of the Trumpanzees STILL think she was accusing Trump of running a child trafficking ring.

I looked into a few instances of of their bigotry and it was ridiculous. I remember Fox going on forever about how Democrats hated Hispanics because a couple of staffers wanted 2 be nice 2 Richardson because he was needy, having lost the election for governor of New Mexico. Absolutely ridiculous and typical of the DNC email scandals.

Shoot......................a couple of pages back, I posted the actual article and what it was talking about. Some of the Trumpanzees STILL think she was accusing Trump of running a child trafficking ring.
I'm sure that view is all over much of the GOP BS propaganda machine anyway...

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.

Who the hell is Mike Obama?

Is that your nickname for Donald Trump?

yes I would be surprised.

It's because they know it's plausible......thus the support.

Unlike the Republicans and Trumpsters who actually did accuse Clinton of running a child trafficking ring- and sometimes still refer to that lie.

You know, this is really a big nothing burger. The article simply outlined the facts concerning immigration policies towards families, and then said that if they were as conspiracy theory rich as Trump is, someone could spin those facts into a workable theory. Especially in light of the1500 missing children that nobody seems to know where they are.

Somebody knows.

And they support democrat politicians.
Immigration programs, refugee programs, daca...all they are is government child trafficking.
Everybody knows it.

That's where the missing kids go. Think of the missing kids as the merchandise that falls off the backs of union run trucks.
Here's one that believes that trump is in the middle of a child sex trafficking ring.

I looked into a few instances of of their bigotry and it was ridiculous. I remember Fox going on forever about how Democrats hated Hispanics because a couple of staffers wanted 2 be nice 2 Richardson because he was needy, having lost the election for governor of New Mexico. Absolutely ridiculous and typical of the DNC email scandals.
Been watching FOX again?

Been watching FOX again?
I watch everything. That's how I know how f o s Fox Rush Pavilion Savage Jones heritage Examiner are... And you dupes of course. And they Never retract Anything. So you believe total crap forever lol a a r r ggghhh.

Been watching FOX again?
I watch everything. That's how I know how f o s Fox Rush Pavilion Savage Jones heritage Examiner are... And you dupes of course. And they Never retract Anything. So you believe total crap forever lol a a r r ggghhh.
In order to "watch everything", you would have to devote many, many hours every day just to consuming editorials disguised as news, then more hours lustily proclaiming what you think to be superior knowledge. I'm starting to see a problem with your story. Just listening to Rush and Hannity alone would take 6 hours out of your day, every week day.

Who the hell is Mike Obama?

Is that your nickname for Donald Trump?

yes I would be surprised.

Michelle has a penis...…………….her real name is Mike.

Yawning

Been watching FOX again?
In order to "watch everything", you would have to devote many, many hours every day just to consuming editorials disguised as news, then more hours lustily proclaiming what you think to be superior knowledge. I'm starting to see a problem with your story. Just listening to Rush and Hannity alone would take 6 hours out of your day, every week day.
You think I want my brains to turn to mush like like yours? Fox CNN and MSNBC can be totally figured in a few minutes an hour. THey just keep repeating the same BS all day long. The gabfests are cheaper then actually covering the news, having reporters and foreign offices. It's a disgrace. After a while you notice Rush Savage Etc heritage all the same God damn garbage. At least CNN and MSNBC don't lie and give retractions if they are mistaken. And media respected around the world agree with them, not your stupid BS. Not to mention our wonderful intelligence and Justice systems.

"Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires. Dems must agree to Wall and new Border Protection for good of country...Bipartisan Bill!" - President Trump

Translation, deMS-13 brazenly lie in an attempt to slander and libel Trump with what they did.

I have no reason to think Michelle is anything but an angry black woman.

Barry da Fairy though is a flaming fag.

Forum List

Back