Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

"This is the sort of torture device being used on Guatemalan illegal alien babies by our immigration authorities! These are the torture cribs used in the SPANISH INQUISITION being used on illegal aliens babies -- after whipping them with extension cords! Just look!"

DeaOrg9W4AASTXT.jpg

DeaO_4dW0AAJ3hX.jpg

[They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

No fascist franco, they didn't.

Ads on facebook didn't alter a single vote, you moronic fucker.

Even Obama placing a spy in the opposition campaign failed to significantly change the election.

The FBI rigged the election, but the Krooked Klinton Kunt still lost.

Russians posting memes had no more effect than you do.

They didn't change my vote. I already knew the democrats are bigots.
I looked into a few instances of of their bigotry and it was ridiculous. I remember Fox going on forever about how Democrats hated Hispanics because a couple of staffers wanted 2 be nice 2 Richardson because he was needy, having lost the election for governor of New Mexico. Absolutely ridiculous and typical of the DNC email scandals.
Been watching FOX again?
I watch everything. That's how I know how f o s Fox Rush Pavilion Savage Jones heritage Examiner are... And you dupes of course. And they Never retract Anything. So you believe total crap forever lol a a r r ggghhh.
In order to "watch everything", you would have to devote many, many hours every day just to consuming editorials disguised as news, then more hours lustily proclaiming what you think to be superior knowledge. I'm starting to see a problem with your story. Just listening to Rush and Hannity alone would take 6 hours out of your day, every week day.
You think I want my brains to turn to mush like like yours? Fox CNN and MSNBC can be totally figured in a few minutes an hour. THey just keep repeating the same BS all day long. The gabfests are cheaper then actually covering the news, having reporters and foreign offices. It's a disgrace. After a while you notice Rush Savage Etc heritage all the same God damn garbage. At least CNN and MSNBC don't lie and give retractions if they are mistaken. And media respected around the world agree with them, not your stupid BS. Not to mention our wonderful intelligence and Justice systems.

Your brain will be mush if you continue to obsess over politics like this.

I looked into a few instances of of their bigotry and it was ridiculous. I remember Fox going on forever about how Democrats hated Hispanics because a couple of staffers wanted 2 be nice 2 Richardson because he was needy, having lost the election for governor of New Mexico. Absolutely ridiculous and typical of the DNC email scandals.
Been watching FOX again?
I watch everything. That's how I know how f o s Fox Rush Pavilion Savage Jones heritage Examiner are... And you dupes of course. And they Never retract Anything. So you believe total crap forever lol a a r r ggghhh.
In order to "watch everything", you would have to devote many, many hours every day just to consuming editorials disguised as news, then more hours lustily proclaiming what you think to be superior knowledge. I'm starting to see a problem with your story. Just listening to Rush and Hannity alone would take 6 hours out of your day, every week day.
You think I want my brains to turn to mush like like yours? Fox CNN and MSNBC can be totally figured in a few minutes an hour. THey just keep repeating the same BS all day long. The gabfests are cheaper then actually covering the news, having reporters and foreign offices. It's a disgrace. After a while you notice Rush Savage Etc heritage all the same God damn garbage. At least CNN and MSNBC don't lie and give retractions if they are mistaken. And media respected around the world agree with them, not your stupid BS. Not to mention our wonderful intelligence and Justice systems.

Read my book you dupes are perfect...

Again, April Ryan was showing how easy it is to make up a conspiracy like Fox Rush Etc do every day. But still Fox twists it and the dupes Fall 4 another conspiracy. Unbelievable.

April Ryan was spewing mindless hate. It is literally ALL you fucking Stalinists do.
Read the OP you idiot... When you call people stalinist you proved yourself a moron. No one is for a military dictatorship that owns all all business and Industry... Ridiculous divisive gibberish.

Last edited:
Again, April Ryan was showing how easy it is to make up a conspiracy like Fox Rush Etc do every day. But still Fox twists it and the dupes Fall 4 another conspiracy. Unbelievable.

April Ryan was spewing mindless hate. It is literally ALL you fucking Stalinists do.
all she does is show how easy and stupid conspiracy theories are... So of course you doops believe it LOL!
https://www.theroot.com/is-the-trump-administration-running-a-child-trafficking-1826317441

[They changed the outcome of our election, mainly hacking the DNC Etc, and gave us an orange clown I think is going 2 be the end result... We shall see.

Even Obama placing a spy in the opposition campaign failed to significantly change the election.

We're talking about Russians hacking the DNC and giving out emails every other day for 9 months that fox Twisted all over the place and CNN and MSNBC also discussed endlessly... I don't think the ads mattered either... Maybe the left fringe and right Fringe protests they organized... Who knows? but I think enough 2 change the change t the election with idiot Comey's help.

The whole GOP campaign was garbage and tricks, Russian or not...

Been watching FOX again?

Read my book you dupes are perfect...

Hmmmm, come sit on the couch and let's talk about this. You're the smart one, you're the educated one, you're the one in the know. No one else knows as much as you and anyone who disagrees with you are all dupes.

Sometimes patients diagnose themselves.

We're talking about Russians hacking the DNC and giving out emails every other day for 9 months that fox Twisted all over the place and CNN and MSNBC also discussed endlessly... I don't think the ads mattered either... Maybe the left fringe and right Fringe protests they organized... Who knows? but I think enough 2 change the change t the election with idiot Comey's help.

And if Hillary was a quality candidate, it would not have mattered. The truth, however, is that the email content was there. It's irrelevant whether you like it or not. No one tried to deny it.

And if Hillary was a quality candidate, it would not have mattered. The truth, however, is that the email content was there. It's irrelevant whether you like it or not. No one tried to deny it.
So how are the prosecutions coming along, super duper? Emails were Russian GOP crap.

So how are the prosecutions coming along, super duper? Emails were Russian GOP crap.

Oh, are you saying they were faked? No one else is making that case.

You're vomiting Stalinist bullshit points. We don't know that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or hacked at all.

Why? The crooked scumbags never allowed ANY law enforcement to examine the servers they alleged were hacked.

I mean I get it, the DNC is a full blown criminal organization, can't have the FBI poking around when 90% of what democrats are involved in are felonies.

You're vomiting Stalinist bullshit points. We don't know that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or hacked at all.

Why? The crooked scumbags never allowed ANY law enforcement to examine the servers they alleged were hacked.

I mean I get it, the DNC is a full blown criminal organization, can't have the FBI poking around when 90% of what democrats are involved in are felonies.
No evidence of any of that fake news, super dupe, and all the Republicans even on the intelligence committees said the Russians did it no doubt. Try a real news Outlet someday.

No they were hacked by Russians, then WikiLeaks were given them, leaked them every other day, and then Fox rush Etc Giant BS propaganda machine blue them all out of proportion Twisted them. Our media totally sucks. No reporters or news offices anywhere, just b*******24/7...

No they were hacked by Russians, then WikiLeaks were given them, leaked them every other day, and then Fox rush Etc Giant BS propaganda machine blue them all out of proportion Twisted them. Our media totally sucks. No reporters or news offices anywhere, just b*******24/7...
Okay, so they were not fakes and they really did reveal racism and bigotry in the DNC. I noticed that the democrats did very little to attempt to overcome the image their own emails created. Hillary ran such a bad campaign that she could not defeat Donald Trump. She will forever be known for that.

Okay, so they were not fakes and they really did reveal racism and bigotry in the DNC. I noticed that the democrats did very little to attempt to overcome the image their own emails created. Hillary ran such a bad campaign that she could not defeat Donald Trump. She will forever be known for that.
The Russian hacked emails changed the election with Comey the big mouth GOP accomplice... Why didn't he say Trump is being investigated the Trump campaign amazing...

Isn´t Hillary also running such a "business"? Seems fair to me, when both get the same.
how odd that you can miss the point you are actually making...your post is just further proof the media is the PR arm of the democratic party and that fake news is its business.
The point is that the repubs started that "runs a child sex trafficking" thingy - in the framework of their alternate fake news.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
If true, CNN should fire her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back