Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.

And the libstains here pretend the MSM aren't liars....

I seem to remember Trump campaign big shots (Flynn for one), that claimed that Pizzagate was real, and that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop. Turned out that the pizza shop didn't have a basement, and didn't know about any child sex ring.

You guys did it to Hillary, sucks when someone does it back, don't it?

We can use this kind of thing as an excuse to do it ourselves, or we can hold both ends to a higher standard.

That's not going to happen, of course, because we no longer have that capacity.

I didn't say that it was right, I just said that it sucks when the tactics they used against the Dems are used against them.

And yes, I agree, we SHOULD hold our politicians to a higher standard, but unfortunately, that ship has already sailed and been sunk.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
That's the same **** that accused Sarah Huckabee Sanders of lying about her Pecan Pie.

I seem to remember Trump campaign big shots (Flynn for one), that claimed that Pizzagate was real, and that Hillary was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop. Turned out that the pizza shop didn't have a basement, and didn't know about any child sex ring.

We are talking about the lying media, troll.

April Ryan is a younger more deranged version of Maxine Waters.

Trump is buddies with Jeffrey Epstein and George Nader... both convicted pedos.

LMAO, and the Clintons aren't?

Horrible deflection. Trump used to be friends with the Clintons. :)

No deflection at all, it's true. I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Republican, nor a Partisan. I do however detest lying weasels just like you. BOTH Clinton's flew to Pedo Island. Did you check your integrity at the door?

CNN compared to Flynn? Non-sequitor

-Geaux

Bet you believed Pizza-gate though!

She’s thinking of slick Willy

Forum List

Back