Men...who is single?

Nah. I talked with her just a bit ago and she said thanks for thinking of her but she will run into "him" eventually, somewhere....when it's "meant" to be.
And oftentimes it happens when you least expect it.

I met my wife when I was simply out grocery shopping on a Saturday morning in December. I wasn't looking for a date or anything at the time. My dating schedule was already overbooked.

Then I met her.

Hmm. I seem to remember a different story about how you met your wife, with her following you around and drawing pictures of you, etc.? :D
Not different at all. Yes, she was sort of following me. And every time I caught her eye she would scamper away. That was at the Kroger grocery store where she worked on December 7th 2013.

I didn't find out about the drawings until we were already married.

No it isn't. There are plenty of good men out there. We do NOT have to settle.

There are plenty of good men out there, but the women who complain the most that they can't find one are usually the very same women who reject the good ones out of hand. The good guys get put in the "friend zone" and don't stand a chance.

I watched my sister do this for years. She married one worthless asshole after another and it took her until she was in her 40s to realize it was HER pattern of behavior responsible for it. She's now married to the nicest guy in the world and is very happy about it.

No it isn't. There are plenty of good men out there. We do NOT have to settle.

There are plenty of good men out there, but the women who complain the most that they can't find one are usually the very same women who reject the good ones out of hand. The good guys get put in the "friend zone" and don't stand a chance.

I watched my sister do this for years. She married one worthless asshole after another and it took her until she was in her 40s to realize it was HER pattern of behavior responsible for it. She's now married to the nicest guy in the world and is very happy about it.

Sure, some women are like that, but not all. Some of us learned our lessons very early in life. :D

Women are silly.

They get this fantasy guy in their head that they are looking for.

Guess what? NOBODY is that guy.

Setting yourself up for failure much?

How would you know? :) Just because you can't live up to expectations doesn't mean no other men can.

What a coincy dink! You thinking I don't live up to your expectations and me not giving a rat's ass!!! :lol:

I'm still looking for that perfect woman who is the combination of Michelle Pfeifer, Betty Crocker, and Marie Curie, myself.

Oh, and a little Marilyn Chambers at the appropriate times.

Women are silly.

How would you know? :) Just because you can't live up to expectations doesn't mean no other men can.

What a coincy dink! You thinking I don't live up to your expectations and me not giving a rat's ass!!! :lol:

Hey, you said women are silly. Maybe it's you who is silly?

Women are silly.

Wrong. Most women are silly. Go to any drug store. There is a whole isle, or MORE, dedicated to women's vanity. How many isles are dedicated to men's vanity? Case closed. Thanks for playing.

Women are silly.

Wrong. Most women are silly. Go to any drug store. There is a whole isle, or MORE, dedicated to women's vanity. How many isles are dedicated to men's vanity? Case closed. Thanks for playing.

Oh please, cosmetics and toiletries don't make a person "silly." Lol. I could say the same about you guys and your sports and your cars. :D

Women are silly.

Oh please, cosmetics and toiletries don't make a person "silly." Lol. I could say the same about you guys and your sports and your cars. :D

If you say so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is dishonest. No "good" man is looking for a woman that is good at hiding her natural skin and hair. If I see a man wearing as much makeup as most women my first thought is "Creepy"...or "Fag..AKA Creepy".

I find it odd that women such as yourself have convinced yourselves that it is proper to lie about your natural appearance. You demand a man that is honest and natural and yet you are anything but. I will add to "silly"...phony. That was a nice touch adding "toiletries". You knew EXACTLY what I was talking about. And NO the biggest isle in the drugstore has no "toiletries". It is stocked full of various shades of DECEIT.

I didn't really want to go there but you just had to argue and compound the lie with trying to obfuscate the direct accusation with adding a red herring. BTW, the women's toiletries are on a different aisle. Usually the first two aisles in any large drugstore are makeup and hair coloring for women.

Last edited:

If you say so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do. :)

Women are silly.

Men have cosmetics and stuff too, you know. :lol: Just look at Kiss.

Women are silly.

Men have cosmetics and stuff too, you know. :lol: Just look at Kiss.

Is THAT what you are seeking in a man's appearance?

Forum List

Back