Men, what traits do you find attractive (physically) in a female?

You like

• Total voters
everyone's trying to look deep and shit, when the thread is specifically about physical attraction :rolleyes:

I think the guys of USMB are trying to look good for the,... well, I wouldn't say 'ladies' in all cases :lol:

youth is always more attractive to the male...has to do with the primal urge to reproduce....just as roughed men are more attactive to a female when she is fertile...primal urges....doesnt mean they are child molestors....simply normal males...

youth is always more attractive to the male...has to do with the primal urge to reproduce....just as roughed men are more attactive to a female when she is fertile...primal urges....doesnt mean they are child molestors....simply normal males...

Who said anything about child molestation? I'm just making an observation...

Women try to look 15, because that's what guys are programmed to want

Woman, on the other hand, are programmed to prefer older males. For one thing, females generally mature at a younger age than males

everyone's trying to look deep and shit, when the thread is specifically about physical attraction :rolleyes:

I think the guys of USMB are trying to look good for the,... well, I wouldn't say 'ladies' in all cases :lol:

Would you like to specify which cases, JB?

Remember that there is a likely percentage going through PMS right now .... :eusa_whistle:

He and xotoxi both prefer the slender 'girlish' figure to a rounded figure more indicative of fertility and full sexual development

I like an athletic physique to complement my own amorphous shape.

Swaying fat bags on the chest are generally not conducive to an athletic frame.

Any further questions?

Remember that there is a likely percentage going through PMS right now .... :eusa_whistle:

Well noone ever called Eve a lady unless we're speaking of the night :eusa_whistle:

Personally? I prefer a woman my age or better (I'm 44). Why? Simple.........

Older women are better than younger ones because.......

They don't smell, rarely swell, won't tell and are grateful as hell.

Woman, on the other hand, are programmed to prefer older males. For one thing, females generally mature at a younger age than males
You might try to look 15, I prefer 35. :lol:

well, if you can take of 5 years, you take it, right?
smile_wink.gif

Well noone ever called Eve a lady unless we're speaking of the night :eusa_whistle:

I could swear that Eve posts during the day also.

well, if you can take of 5 years, you take it, right?
smile_wink.gif

No. I look exactly the same. Ask me again when I'm 45. I'd rather go back in time to change the course of events/decisons than look younger at this point in my life. :lol:

Physically? In descending order:

1. Good hygiene (shaved, etc.)
2. Cute face
3. Nice thighs
4. Nice ass.

You forgot to include ass-related options.

Chantilly lace
a pretty face
a pony tail, hanging down.....

I think I mostly go by attitude. A nice smile usually means a great attitude. Boobs sag, hips get bigger, faces wrinkle, but what you have to live with forever is how they view the world.

Fine.. Now I have this freakin' song stuck in my head..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcC_ni0ojo]YouTube - Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace[/ame]

Red Hair.
Curves. Curves. Oh, did I mention curves?
Long legs? Yes...
Is perky and big an option? Not Pamela Anderson big, but not B-cup either...

Forum List

Back