Men, what traits do you find attractive (physically) in a female?

You like

• Total voters
Chantilly lace
a pretty face
a pony tail, hanging down.....

I think I mostly go by attitude. A nice smile usually means a great attitude. Boobs sag, hips get bigger, faces wrinkle, but what you have to live with forever is how they view the world.

I voted for every option! Only obesity and lousy attitudes make a woman unattractive to me.

I see beautiful women of every race although I prefer Asian and Hispanic ladies, always have.

Now that your back, when can we expect your refutation?

I have nothing to refute, dumb ass. By the way retard, if you check my posts you will find I have gone no where recently, I have posted something just about every day. Though unlike you I do not create mindless thread after thread to boost my post count.

Now that your back, when can we expect your refutation?

I have nothing to refute

I accept your concession. It's good to see that you're finally man enough to admit that you were completely wrong and uninformed

Nice try, hope ya feel like ya won something, for the record, NOTHING I have posted recently has been retracted or conceded. But you go on marking your invisible points up there dumb fuck.

Thus far, 80% prefer women lacking the development of a certain secondary sex trait indicative of puberty... :eusa_whistle:

Mad like a woman who goes even farther in imitating an adolescent girl

He and xotoxi both prefer the slender 'girlish' figure to a rounded figure more indicative of fertility and full sexual development

60 percent like the childish 'cuteness' indicative of the early stages of sexual development...

shaved legs? jb?

In order to mimic the peripubescent period prior to the development of secondary sax characteristics such as body hair. In other words, to mimic the form of an adolescent and appeal to Man's natural attraction to peri- and early post-pubescent females. Hence the slender form (as opposed to the hourglass), the lack of hair, the leftover 'cuteness' from youth....

Me? First place I look on a woman is her eyes. I wanna see if there is anyone home.

Next place? I shift to her face, drift over her breasts, down to her hips and thighs, then back up to her hair.

If her eyes look good (i.e. she has a good spirit), I usually am pretty lenient on the rest.

Forum List

Back