Men, what traits do you find attractive (physically) in a female?

You like

• Total voters
If you have a nice body, all guys will check you out regardless of whether you see them doing it or not. We can't help it.

False. We can help it. We can control ourselves and not check a beautiful woman out.

However, most of us would rather enjoy the sight.

Doing so would require attempting to act against our very nature. If a beautiful woman walked by, I firmly believe that there's no man who wouldn't at least glance.
Not even the Pope?

False. We can help it. We can control ourselves and not check a beautiful woman out.

Doing so would require attempting to act against our very nature. If a beautiful woman walked by, I firmly believe that there's no man who wouldn't at least glance.
Not even the Pope?

Hell no. I'm sure he sees his fair share of gorgeous Italian women when he leaves the Vatican, cruising in his popemobile. :lol:

There's a difference between a glance and "checking her out". A glance is merely recognizing that there is a person there. Checking her out is generally a more detailed analysis of her person/assets/etc.

I've met some men who didn't check women out any further than they would notice a telephone pole, mailbox or any other thing that might be in their vicinity. Those men usually appeared to be very much in love with their own woman.

There's a difference between a glance and "checking her out". A glance is merely recognizing that there is a person there. Checking her out is generally a more detailed analysis of her person/assets/etc.

I've met some men who didn't check women out any further than they would notice a telephone pole, mailbox or any other thing that might be in their vicinity. Those men usually appeared to be very much in love with their own woman.

now hang on a sec Eve----a woman claiming to understand a man's "glance" is sorta like a guy saying he knows what it's like to give birth. We're very deep you know.

If you have a nice body, all guys will check you out regardless of whether you see them doing it or not. We can't help it.

Even Obama? :lol:

now hang on a sec Eve----a woman claiming to understand a man's "glance" is sorta like a guy saying he knows what it's like to give birth. We're very deep you know.

Let's see - chest, crotch, butt, legs, mouth ... oh look! She has an entire body, complete with a head - eyes, nose - the whole works! Bonus!

Does that pretty much cover it? :badgrin:

Disclaimer - I know (or at least hope) that there are a few of you guys out there that are slightly offended by my previous comments. Not all men are quite like that, I realize that. But I grew up with older brothers. :D

Let's see - chest, crotch, butt, legs, mouth ... oh look! She has an entire body, complete with a head - eyes, nose - the whole works! Bonus!

Does that pretty much cover it? :badgrin:

Disclaimer - I know (or at least hope) that there are a few of you guys out there that are slightly offended by my previous comments. Not all men are quite like that, I realize that. But I grew up with older brothers. :D

You forgot her soul-----A women really likes a man who looks deeply into her soul. :cool:

You forgot her soul-----A women really likes a man who looks deeply into her soul. :cool:

That may be true of some women. But that's not what this particular thread is about. It's about what men like.

I really wish you'd stick to the topic, rather than trying to derail or hijack it. :eusa_whistle:

Glancing at someone because they're beautiful generally involves checking them out, albeit quickly and more discreetly.

Men in loving, committed relationships don't seem to be any less attracted to beautiful women than the rest of us. Looking at somebody and simply taking note of their physical beauty doesn't mean that you have a conscious desire to have sex with them or anything. It doesn't mean that these men are any less in love with or devoted to their partners - most of us just happen to be easily captivated by feminine beauty. :)

Last edited:

Even Obama? :lol:

Especially Obama. He seems to have an affinity for white girls, too. :lol:

Obamadatass.jpg

Glancing at someone because they're beautiful generally involves checking them out, albeit quickly and more discreetly.

Men in loving, committed relationships don't seem to be any less attracted to beautiful women than the rest of us. Looking at somebody and simply taking note of their physical beauty doesn't mean that you have a conscious desire to have sex with them or anything. It doesn't mean that these men are any less in love with or devoted to their partners - most of us just happen to be easily captivated by feminine beauty. :)

My response was merely from "a" woman's perspective - not even all women. It may be entirely inaccurate.

But I think it depends entirely on the specific man, how he reacts to women.

My response was merely from "a" woman's perspective - not even all women. It may be entirely inaccurate.

see ? I told you we were deep !

I agree completely. But, since this thread deals only with physical attraction, I was pointing out what I think all men have in common as far as that's concerned. While reactions do vary, some men tending to be less prudent and appropriate than others, most of us can't help looking for at least a little bit. That's all I was saying.

see ? I told you we were deep !

Yup.

You got a bridge to sell too?

The obligatory oceanfront property in Arizona?

Forum List

Back