Men, what traits do you find attractive (physically) in a female?

You like

• Total voters
that's true----and I just don't go blabbing my habits to any strange woman who simpers around either !! This is a real brain teaser.:eusa_eh:

Are you calling me strange?

Well I suppose that's true enough.

Careful with that whole "thinking" thing, duck. I tried it once. *shudders* Smoke came out my ears and my head hurt. I vowed not to do it again without a really good reason.

that's true----and I just don't go blabbing my habits to any strange woman who simpers around either !! This is a real brain teaser.:eusa_eh:

Are you calling me strange?

Well I suppose that's true enough.

Careful with that whole "thinking" thing, duck. I tried it once. *shudders* Smoke came out my ears and my head hurt. I vowed not to do it again without a really good reason.

oh I just do it to keep it busy---it nevers comes up with anything that's really actionable. :cuckoo:

It is time to embrace our inner sexist pig?

I first notice (from a distance) a woman's overall shape and size. I have nothing against big breasts, but I am more initially attracted to a slender over-all size of the woman and that she is nicely proportioned.

More up close (still focusing on just the shallow), I find eyes very compelling. Nicely shaped, properly large, maybe a nice color. Warmth.

And a nice smile. Good teeth, etc.

On the less physical realm, I love a ready smile, easy-going wit, good banter, actual intellect (and agreeing with me politically is simply not required although reflexive liberal leanings without rational qualifications does suggest stupidity which is a turn off).

In the end? It makes no difference. My wife is not open-minded enough to permit me to date. :eusa_whistle:

I once told my wife that being married was like being on a diet. I could look at the menu, just not order. She found the insight less than amusing.

So, nowadays, I find attractive in a woman whatever my wife considers to be PROPERLY atttactive in a woman.

"Yes, dear. She sure is SMART!" ....

:(

Last edited:
It is time to embrace our inner sexist pig?

I first notice (from a distance) a woman's overall shape and size. I have nothing against big breasts, but I am more initially attracted to a slender over-all size of the woman and that she is nicely proportioned.

More up close (still focusing on just the shallow), I find eyes very compelling. Nicely shaped, properly large, maybe a nice color. Warmth.

And a nice smile. Good teeth, etc.

On the less physical realm, I love a ready smile, easy-going wit, good banter, actual intellect (and agreeing with me politically is simply not required although reflexive liberal leanings without rational qaulifications does suggest stupidity which is a turn off).

In the end? It makes no difference. My wife is not open-minded enough to permit me to date. :eusa_whistle:

I once told my wife that being married was like being on a diet. I could look at the menu, just not order. She found the insight less than amusing.

So, nowadays, I find attractive in a woman whatever my wife considers to be PROPERLY atttactive in a woman.

"Yes, dear. She sure is SMART!" ....

:(

definately--embrace our inner sexists pigs. Nothing can unite America like a group oink.
(rep for a clever post too)

Forum List

Back