Men, what traits do you find attractive (physically) in a female?

You like

• Total voters
Chantilly lace
a pretty face
a pony tail, hanging down.....

I think I mostly go by attitude. A nice smile usually means a great attitude. Boobs sag, hips get bigger, faces wrinkle, but what you have to live with forever is how they view the world.

Fine.. Now I have this freakin' song stuck in my head..
Just part of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy to drive you nuts.

Of course pretty girls wearing pleated skirts drive me nuts too.

Chantilly lace
a pretty face
a pony tail, hanging down.....

I think I mostly go by attitude. A nice smile usually means a great attitude. Boobs sag, hips get bigger, faces wrinkle, but what you have to live with forever is how they view the world.

Fine.. Now I have this freakin' song stuck in my head..
Just part of the Great Right Wing Conspiracy to drive you nuts.

Of course pretty girls wearing pleated skirts drive me nuts too.
Short pleated 'flirt' skirts? On a windy day?

Oh yeah....:razz:

Anyone else notice JB tries to mislead with his options?
I don't know that should matter. Just expand on the list in your posts.

Personally, I'm a leg man so if I see a nice pair of legs, it draws Me closer. After all, it is the physical that gets Me interested. When I'm closer, I note the ass and the figure. When I'm close enough to make eye contact, I then look to see if there is anyone home and then take in the general facial features. If I like what I see, I proceed to get tongue-tied and babble alot....

:lol:

Last edited:
Will I seem shallow when I tell you that I find beautiful women attractive?

Or should I pretend that my libido is deeper than that?

It isn't.

I'm a big fan of strong willed, deep women with KAPLOW! the kind of ass that Sir Mix alot raps about.

I'm with Toro on that one.

Short, tall, skinny, fat, pretty, ugly, black, white, etc. If they want a piece of this, who am I to be so stingy with my body? I'm a generous guy, after all.

I'm a big fan of strong willed, deep women with KAPLOW! the kind of ass that Sir Mix alot raps about.

The thing that turns me on about a woman the most? Can she make me think and laugh? If so, it doesn't really matter what the outside looks like. I can overlook just about any kind of physical shortcoming, but if you're stupid, no matter if you look like the hottest chick on the planet, I'm not gonna want to even fuck you for practice.

Same thing in reverse. If she has a bright mind, and likes to flirt? I'm generally interested, no matter what she looks like (although cleanliness is required). Hell........I don't even care what she does, or how much cash she makes. I'm not there for that, I'm there for shared experiences.

And, strong willed women turn me on a lot. Why? Simple........I've got a fairly strong personality myself, and I don't want someone who will go along with whatever I want. Had the same problem with my ex wife (which is why she's my ex). I'd ask what she wanted to do, and she'd say whatever I wanted. I'd then put out 3 choices. 1 that I knew she'd like, 1 that I'd like, and 1 that I'd like, but she'd hate. If the choice was still left up to me? I'd usually choose the one I'd like but she'd hate.

I prefer women that can think for themselves.

Matter of fact, I've got 3 rules for relationships.......

1 plus 1 equals 3. She's capable of standing on her own, as am I. Together, we create a third thing which is the relationship. Can't have a chick who is submissive for that one.

A relationship is not a 50/50 deal. 50/50 is a business deal. A relationship is 2 people combining together to form 100 percent every day. Some days, I'm only capable of 10, shes gotta kick in the other 90. Other days, it's reversed, and I've got to kick in the extra. Doesn't matter who does more, it just matters that it makes 100 percent every day.

A relationship can survive on 51 percent love and 49 percent lust. If it hits 50/50, or goes 49 percent love and 51 percent lust? It's got problems. And, if you want to know if it's love or lust you're feeling? Ask yourself 1 question and answer it honestly......"Do I truly enjoy the person, or, do I enjoy myself, through the instrumentality of that person?"

I warn you......it's a bitch goddess of a question.

If it's because you truly enjoy the person? Good to go, because no matter what happens to them, you'll be there.

If you enjoy yourself through the instrumentality of that person? If it's looks, when she gets older, you're outta there. If it's because of money, when they go broke, same thing. If it's because of position, well........when disgraced, you'll go elsewhere. Look at congress critter Sanford and how his wife is not standing by him.

So.......bottom line........looks are okay, but they never last. The personality of the one you're with, combined with your shared enjoyment of them is what makes relationships last.

Trust me.........I know.

You didn't list sincerity. Isn't that important to you? It is to me. All of that stuff is just physical and I don't have anything against a well put together lady BUT what she has inside her heart and soul is just as important, if not more so to me. A lady with dignity and class will win out over beauty every time in my book.

If you have a nice body, all guys will check you out regardless of whether you see them doing it or not. We can't help it.

False. We can help it. We can control ourselves and not check a beautiful woman out.

However, most of us would rather enjoy the sight.

If you have a nice body, all guys will check you out regardless of whether you see them doing it or not. We can't help it.

False. We can help it. We can control ourselves and not check a beautiful woman out.

However, most of us would rather enjoy the sight.

Doing so would require attempting to act against our very nature. If a beautiful woman walked by, I firmly believe that there's no man who wouldn't at least glance.

Forum List

Back