Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

What a bunch of sniveling twits......afraid of women.
Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

There hasn't been "Lots of men destroyed'. Complete hyperbole. Men and women work together by the millions with no problems.
Yes there has been many men destroyed by false accusations

Completely factual

Men and women work together by the millions and have problems more often than not.

No they don't.

Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

There hasn't been "Lots of men destroyed'. Complete hyperbole. Men and women work together by the millions with no problems.

Completely factual

Men and women work together by the millions and have problems more often than not.

No they don't.
They most certainly do.

Get out of moms basement and experience the real world

Completely factual

No they don't.
They most certainly do.

I'm not the one afraid of women.

Completely factual

No they don't.
They most certainly do.

I'm not the one afraid of women.
Neither is anyone else

Anyone who behaves in a proper, professional manner, does not need to fear anything. Me, Too, has always dealt only with misconduct.
That is certainly not true. False accusations are extremely common.

Not Kavanaugh, I read he has a all female team.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Changed your tune, eh?

Nope, he attempted to rape Ford.

He did? And you have evidence of this, correct?

Obviously he did attempt to rape her. Ford did not imagine it and her coming forward to testify is proof itself.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Changed your tune, eh?

Obviously he did attempt to rape her. Ford did not imagine it and her coming forward to testify is proof itself.

The Senate disagreed and determined Kavanaugh was as innocent as a newborn babe. IMHO, she was put up to this by Feinstein, and probably didn't even know Kav as a teen. If President Trump would have chosen someone else from the metropolitan Washington DC area instead of Kav, she would have leveled the claims against them instead. The fact that there wasn't either a specific date or place made the False Charges she came up with easy to attach to any enemy.

Changed your tune, eh?

Clearly you are uneducated.

There is NO evidence he attempted to do anything with her.

Coming forward is not proof it is an accusation and an accusation does not prove itself.

Anyone who behaves in a proper, professional manner, does not need to fear anything. Me, Too, has always dealt only with misconduct.

Yeah, they do. I know of one example of a lady that got rejected by her boss and next thing she filed harassment charges against him. She complained to me that he rejected her. I went to HR when the whole damn thing blew up. Tons of company time was lost, lawyers were involved, it went to court, just a mess.

Hell has no fury like a woman that has been scorned !!!

This freedom given to the women did NOT WORK. The nation will fall if the men do
Not rise up and bring wisdom tests for voting

Yet is ripe for abuse. Many movements start with good intentions only to become perverted. What happened to Kavanaugh was a disgrace.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Willie Shakespeare
If you offend a woman then watch out! This isn't about what you've done, necessarily. It's about what you are accused of having done.

Remember...all women are believed, no matter what. That makes any man instantly guilty, doesn't it. So much for a presumption of innocence.
It's wise to keep ALL interactions with women to a bare minimum unless she's your mother, sister or wife.

Changed your tune, eh?

She could not name the exact place, time, what really happened and how she got home. Her own promiscuity was evident and in a court of law the case would be thrown out. But to a witch like you it was “obvious”. Julie Swetnick came forward to with that “obviously” honest dude, Avenatti. Do you believe her too? In America you’re innocent until proven guilty. There was neither the preponderance of evidence nor the lack of reasonable doubt. It was simply a smear campaign. Notice how after Kavanaugh was confirmed no one gave a rat’s read end about Ford. Because they knew she was a lying troll. You two have that in common.

Lots of men destroyed. There will be payback. Mother nature never disappoints. The Lake of Fire!

Yeah, they do. I know of one example of a lady that got rejected by her boss and next thing she filed harassment charges against him. She complained to me that he rejected her. I went to HR when the whole damn thing blew up. Tons of company time was lost, lawyers were involved, it went to court, just a mess.

Please see my post at #53. I don't think that there are that many instances of people making up charges. I hope that your employer had a good policy in place and conducted a thorough investigation.

It was a large corporation, they investigated it, she sued in court and eventually lost. I learned my lesson well, I won’t have a female coworker alone with a closed door, someone else is there. If I hear a person say anything of a sexual nature, I pull them aside and say something. Give me the rules and I play the game.

Changed your tune, eh?

What proof do you have? Her best friend at the time that was supposedly there at the time denying it? FMS is real and happens quite more often than not. I believe she believes something happened but I don’t think it happened and all the evidence says it didn’t happen.

Changed your tune, eh?

Were you there? If so, why didn't you speak up? Absolutely not a single human being backed up her story. Did you not pay attention?

Changed your tune, eh?

Full disclosure: if I had to work with Penny I would do anything to avoid her, even though we are both women

Those liberal women would accuse you of being a predatory lesbian if they thought they could get away with it.

Changed your tune, eh?

Yeah, she did not imagine it, but she did imagine using a cell phone years before they became common or affordable.

I admit that I’m one of those people who avoids women in the workplace. Here’s my reasoning....

Women don’t belong in the workplace to begin with. I am not going to work with someone I don’t believe should be in the workplace with me unless there’s no other choice.

In our current societal structure women have learned that they can use the threat of impropriety as a tool against employers and especially male coworkers, whether there’s any truth to the claim or not. This isn’t even just a sexual thing. In my experience it can carry over into workload, OT, and other issues as well.

Forum List

Back