Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

What a bunch of sniveling twits......afraid of women.
Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

There hasn't been "Lots of men destroyed'. Complete hyperbole. Men and women work together by the millions with no problems.
Yes there has been many men destroyed by false accusations

Completely factual

Men and women work together by the millions and have problems more often than not.

Not so. Problems are out of the ordinary. Look how many men have denied ever doing anything wrong when they actually were guilty of the offense. Even during criminal proceedings for felony rape, so many men have insisted that they didn't do it (lying), only to have the evidence and testimony establish to a jury's satisfaction that they were guilty indeed.

The Me, Too movement finally allowed people who suffered in silence to come out and tell the public what they went through. Not all of these entries identify a particularly culprit, and it's amazing how many different countries now have Me, Too, in their own languages. Me Too movement - Wikipedia

It is of vital importance that the silence be ended, that victims have a place to tell their stories without being criticized, that those who perpetrated bad behavior be called out, and that this movement, in all countries, result in a universally accepted code of conduct.

The author of the article decides, with no supporting evidence, that the men who want to avoid women are trying to punish women.

I disagree.

When I was married, a woman at work was being very aggressive to me sexually. I knew that if anything went wrong, she would complain about me and I, as the man, would be blamed.

So, I avoided her, not because I "hate" women but because I wanted to stay out of trouble.

Keep on believing!

Anyone surprised ?

A new study has found US men appear to be following Mike Pence’s lead. Maybe they’re angry that #MeToo ever happened

It looks like Mike Pence is quite the trendsetter. The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife – and now working men across corporate America appear to be following his lead.

A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo | Arwa Mahdawi

My view is that men are not angry with the 'me too' movement. I think that they are afraid of being accused of inappropriate behavior if they say anything off-color.

It has always been a good idea to not date people you work with. #METOO has made it self preservation.
Agreed. I am the exception to that rule, however. I dated a person who worked for me and fired her after our second date for the reason given. Now, 32 years later, here we are still in love and still married.

It has always been a good idea to not date people you work with. #METOO has made it self preservation.
Agreed. I am the exception to that rule, however. I dated a person who worked for me and fired her after our second date for the reason given. Now, 32 years later, here we are still in love and still married.

I'm glad that it worked out for you. I don't know why you fired her. It's all in the way people treat each other. I remember, as a young woman, walking to my job in downtown DC. There was a construction site down the block from my office. A guy called out to me from it, and I just braced myself for what I knew was coming. Then he approached me and just said, "miss, you look mighty fine, today." No shit, no dirt, no disrespect. Nothing came of it, but he walked me to my office whenever he saw me. Maybe, it could have been a good thing.

I'm glad that it worked out for you. I don't know why you fired her. It's all in the way people treat each other. I remember, as a young woman, walking to my job in downtown DC. There was a construction site down the block from my office. A guy called out to me from it, and I just braced myself for what I knew was coming. Then he approached me and just said, "miss, you look mighty fine, today." No shit, no dirt, no disrespect. Nothing came of it, but he walked me to my office whenever he saw me. Maybe, it could have been a good thing.

I was the owner of the business and I didn't want my employees tiptoeing around when in her company. I wish I could have kept her on the job because she was very efficient. However, I knew when we were introduced during her job interview because I was always tripping over myself when in her presence.

Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

There hasn't been "Lots of men destroyed'. Complete hyperbole. Men and women work together by the millions with no problems.

Completely factual

Men and women work together by the millions and have problems more often than not.

Not so. Problems are out of the ordinary. Look how many men have denied ever doing anything wrong when they actually were guilty of the offense. Even during criminal proceedings for felony rape, so many men have insisted that they didn't do it (lying), only to have the evidence and testimony establish to a jury's satisfaction that they were guilty indeed.

The Me, Too movement finally allowed people who suffered in silence to come out and tell the public what they went through. Not all of these entries identify a particularly culprit, and it's amazing how many different countries now have Me, Too, in their own languages. Me Too movement - Wikipedia

It is of vital importance that the silence be ended, that victims have a place to tell their stories without being criticized, that those who perpetrated bad behavior be called out, and that this movement, in all countries, result in a universally accepted code of conduct.
When you say look at how many men have done that it is not a number. Look at how many women have been proven to have lied and falsely accused men of raping or sexually assaulting them. Again that is not a number.

We know that approximately 2% to 3% of accusations end up with a conviction.

On the other hand we know that about 2% to 3% of accusations are proven false based on evidence or recantation of the accuser.

What this leaves is a vast gulf of unknowns. It is easier to get away with lying about rape or sexual assault than it is to get away with rape and sexual assault.

You have failed to prove your point.

Me too may have started with good intentions such as going after predators like Weinstein but like many such movements it has been perverted and twisted into a misandric attack on men in general where due process and presumption of innocence is being treated as an anachronism which was created to oppress women. Even Joe Biden implied that these ideas of legal jurisprudence are outdated.

When You Don't Appreciate Your Civilization | RealClearPolitics

Victims have ALWAYS been able to tell their stories but not with out criticism and NO accusation should be above criticism.

Every accusation of crime, ESPECIALLY violent or sex crimes, needs to be treated with a mix of empathy and healthy SKEPTICISM. Because false accusers WILL use the law and state as a weapon which one has little or no defense against.

There has ALWAYS been a universal code of conduct and it has never allowed rape or sexual assault. Unless of course you want to go back to the middle ages or something.'

METOO is based on lies and falsehoods even if it begin with some truths about elitist wealthy and powerful men.

It s now a disgrace which is is creating a witch hunt and nothing more.

Completely factual

Problems are the norm they are common and not out of the ordinary. Any place with men and women working together sees this and everyone knows it,.

Problems are not limited to sexual assault and inappropriate behavior.

Congrats! I assume the terms of her firing were amicable :)

I think that you all don't want to get out in public what you or you cohorts actually did when no one else was around.

Oh yeah. She understood because she had refused to date me and only succumbed due to my sticktoitiveness. Then it was full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes!

Oh yeah. She understood because she had refused to date me and only succumbed due to my sticktoitiveness. Then it was full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes!

Did she ever forgive you? Is she satisfied with what she got? Do you treat her as if she is your superior now?

Did she ever forgive you? Is she satisfied with what she got? Do you treat her as if she is your superior now?
She became my superior as soon as I met her. I was putty in her hands.

Anyone surprised ?

A new study has found US men appear to be following Mike Pence’s lead. Maybe they’re angry that #MeToo ever happened

It looks like Mike Pence is quite the trendsetter. The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife – and now working men across corporate America appear to be following his lead.

A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo | Arwa Mahdawi
Treat them with respect and you’ll have no problem.

In fact, treat everyone with respect.

I’m just kidding.

Republicans wouldn’t understand.

The unwise don’t know good from bad

The Democrats will be stopped from voting with a wisdom test for voting[/QUOTDon't date them....bad in the future.

Anyone surprised ?

"Where are the (HR) women who love to break in the new guys?"

She became my superior as soon as I met her. I was putty in her hands.

Sounds like there is hope for heterosexuality. People keep missing the point that sexual/romantic/ marital relationships, regardless of orientation, is about respect, cuddlingly, humor, friendship. I hope that you two have a good laugh together, preferably in bed. And then go at it like steam engines. We need to celebrate our humanity. I wish you two a good, loving, and prosperous life.

Anyone who behaves in a proper, professional manner, does not need to fear anything. Me, Too, has always dealt only with misconduct.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Willie Shakespeare
If you offend a woman then watch out! This isn't about what you've done, necessarily. It's about what you are accused of having done.

Remember...all women are believed, no matter what. That makes any man instantly guilty, doesn't it. So much for a presumption of innocence.
It's wise to keep ALL interactions with women to a bare minimum unless she's your mother, sister or wife.

The wise will stop the unwise from making harmful decisions. The wise are the ones with the higher logic who can see the destruction coming before others
The wise are now seeing that the voting done by the low logic women and people is the cause of electing crooks that destroy nations

When women votes more democrats and when it's the democrats that runs in the religion that harms women worst than any. That proves the women do not have the logic to protect themselves or anything

This is why the wise founders did not let women vote and is the reason this nation became the greatest nation ever

The women will lose their right to vote like history always shows or there will be a high logic ability test for voting where some women would be able to vote

There is no women with logic that votes democrat None !!!

Who has the logic to understand this data fact ??

At 18 a person votes more liberal but at 60 they vote more conservative

That is a fact ...

What does that prove??

Experience is what gives a person time and data to learn good from bad

So this fact proves conservatism is better than liberalism

And proves the faster you change to conservative the more wise one is

And also proves the media and educators totally corrupt to the core and outrageously crooked for NOT explaining this

They don't explain this because if they did even if one is 18 and feels liberal the data will show them and then their minds will control their liberal feelings

Like if we feel like jumping in a fire the data shows we will get great harm ... We then do not jump in the fire because our mind tells us we will suffer

Forum List

Back