Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

Anyone surprised ?

A new study has found US men appear to be following Mike Pence’s lead. Maybe they’re angry that #MeToo ever happened

It looks like Mike Pence is quite the trendsetter. The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife – and now working men across corporate America appear to be following his lead.

A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo | Arwa Mahdawi
Treat them with respect and you’ll have no problem.

In fact, treat everyone with respect.

I’m just kidding.

Republicans wouldn’t understand.

The unwise don’t know good from bad

The Democrats will be stopped from voting with a wisdom test for voting

Anyone surprised ?

A new study has found US men appear to be following Mike Pence’s lead. Maybe they’re angry that #MeToo ever happened

It looks like Mike Pence is quite the trendsetter. The US vice-president famously refuses to have dinner alone with any woman who isn’t his wife – and now working men across corporate America appear to be following his lead.

A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo | Arwa Mahdawi
Treat them with respect and you’ll have no problem.

In fact, treat everyone with respect.

I’m just kidding.

Republicans wouldn’t understand.
I understand and I second what you say about how people should be treated, but sadly one person's form of respect may not mirror another person's form of respect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Anyone surprised ?

Never had any connections with the girls I worked with. Dispatchers in a Police Department can get you killed....Think about it. They can spread false stories about you and can get you in to troble in a heart beat. Never date someone you work with.

Anyone surprised ?

Not Kavanaugh, I read he has a all female team.
Justice Kavanaugh keeps promise to hire all-female law clerk team ...

https://thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 410355-justice-kavanaugh...

1. Cached
Oct 8, 2018 - Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh has hired four women to clerk for him, maintaining a pledge during his confirmation process to hire an all-female staff, The New York Times reported Sunday. ... The Times reported that only one of the four women, Kim Jackson, previously worked for ...

Kav has a lifetime appointment now, he doesn't have to worry about being fired. Further, he went through the ringer and was totally exonerated of any wrongdoing

Anyone who behaves in a proper, professional manner, does not need to fear anything. Me, Too, has always dealt only with misconduct.

In a word, that's bullshit. There are broads who will lie about men and make up stories.

That's why the Mike Pence Rule has such merit.

Originally , it was the Billy Graham Rule. Rev. Graham trusted himself, but also wanted to protect himself against false allegations which would destroy his soul saving ministry

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Changed your tune, eh?

Nope, he attempted to rape Ford.

That's not what the majority of the US Senate ruled, pen.

A judgment was rendered, and Kav was determined to be as Innocent as a Newborn Babe

What a bunch of sniveling twits......afraid of women.
Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

Can someone please explain to me why so many men these days talk baby talk?

Because it’s highly annoying.

(In my cutest voice and expression) Do we really talk, baby talk? Is that when we talk in a high voice and act cute? And make some funny and cute faces? Hm.. hm.. hm? Ohh... little baby can't explain? The answer is I don't know. It just happens, happens, happens.

What a bunch of sniveling twits......afraid of women.
Lots of men destroyed. If things get bad women will get their azzes handed to them. In the most violent and oppressive ways. Much of the domestic violence today is actually initiated by them. Men still have the western value crap and it is coming home to bite them in the azz. But it is slowly changing. You use women for your agendas. But when you win themall you have to keep it. And that ain't happening. The history of humanity proves it. And we have not evolved in the 21st century like your commie sell outs spout. Men who have been screwed over have not forgotten. Remember that.

There hasn't been "Lots of men destroyed'. Complete hyperbole. Men and women work together by the millions with no problems.

The men who were destroyed were all leftists, and the fact is, leftist men have no respect for women.

Keeping things professional is beyond easy. Wanting women's attention alot is the sign of some kind of weird problem.

Keeping things professional is beyond easy. Wanting women's attention alot is the sign of some kind of weird problem.
You must live in some alternative universe if you think it's a weird problem for a man to want the attention of women.

If that attention is the biggest thing in a man's life then yes he has a problem. Raised wrong.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Changed your tune, eh?

Nope, he attempted to rape Ford.

Did you find any evident of that? Ford certainly had none.

Forum List

Back