Men marrying someone 30 years younger.......

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
well, 29 but hey, cradle robbers? or just getting lucky? :eusa_eh:

Engaged: Barney Frank, 71, and longtime partner Jim Ready, 42, the congressman’s office confirmed for us Thursday, following a report by New England Cable News. Where? In Massachusetts, where gay nuptials were made legal in 2004. When? Sorry, that’s all the details they’d give. Frank is set to leave Congress next winter after 32 years, and he’s said the rigors of the job and the desire to devote more time to his relationship were factors. “I have a partner now,” Frank told Charlie Rose in an interview a couple weeks ago. “I’m in love for the first time in my life.”

Barney Frank engaged to boyfriend Jim Ready (updated) - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

:eusa_whistle::lol:

If you still gotta put the thermometer in her butt to take her temp...she's too young for you bro!

The younger is a gold digger.
Show me a relationship of that kind where the older person wasn't wealthy.

If she checks into the pediatric ward when she goes to the hospital...she's too young for you bro!

If she still brings home report cards...she's too young for you bro!

If the only pic you got of her is her ultrasound pic...she's too young for you bro!

Da GF will be 33 in April. When she hit's 36 I'll trade her for two 18 year olds.:eek::cool:

Attachments

• $jackijeep.jpg
    $jackijeep.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 56
well, 29 but hey, cradle robbers? or just getting lucky? :eusa_eh:

Engaged: Barney Frank, 71, and longtime partner Jim Ready, 42, the congressman’s office confirmed for us Thursday, following a report by New England Cable News. Where? In Massachusetts, where gay nuptials were made legal in 2004. When? Sorry, that’s all the details they’d give. Frank is set to leave Congress next winter after 32 years, and he’s said the rigors of the job and the desire to devote more time to his relationship were factors. “I have a partner now,” Frank told Charlie Rose in an interview a couple weeks ago. “I’m in love for the first time in my life.”

Barney Frank engaged to boyfriend Jim Ready (updated) - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

:eusa_whistle::lol:

Conversation in bed:

"Are you Ready, Jim?"

"To be Frank, Barney...no."

Forum List

Back