PC Nazis Boast of Another Scalp; Anthony Cumia

Opie & Anthony must be really important. Who knew?

Would there be a thread about them if they WERENT important? They literally have millions of listeners. For example, they draw about the same numbers as a show like Good Morning America, on a daily basis.

The court of public opinion is speaking and it doesn't look too good for Serius.

Compared to what?

HOw many listeners did Mutt and Jeff have on Sirius?

Opie and Anthony is a very popular show. Sirius felt they were popular enough to give them their own channel. Not to mention, Opie and Anthony fans can be pricks. I don't see this ending well for SiriusXM.

Meh. This won't end well for Sirius because they invested in a technology that people were never all that interested in.

They take in a bunch of clowns like Stern and Cumia who can't keep jobs on regular radio because they can't govern their tongues, (which would be you know, kind of a job requirement) and then wonder why it backfires on them.

Compared to what?

HOw many listeners did Mutt and Jeff have on Sirius?

Opie and Anthony is a very popular show. Sirius felt they were popular enough to give them their own channel. Not to mention, Opie and Anthony fans can be pricks. I don't see this ending well for SiriusXM.

Meh. This won't end well for Sirius because they invested in a technology that people were never all that interested in.

They take in a bunch of clowns like Stern and Cumia who can't keep jobs on regular radio because they can't govern their tongues, (which would be you know, kind of a job requirement) and then wonder why it backfires on them.

SIRIUS is an outstanding product. Period.

lol Opey & Anthony sound just like USMB regulars...

She objected to being in the images and punched him multiple times as she called him a 'white motherf***er', he claimed on his Twitter feed.

He uploaded photos that he claim show her throwing punches at him, branding her a 'c*** animal'.

'Savage violent animal f***s prey on white people,' he continued in the hours-long rant. 'Easy targets. This C*** has no clue how lucky she was. She belted me 10 times. I had a gun.

'She's lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she'd be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me s***!'

'I hope a home boy beats her to death,' he added. 'They aren't people.'

When Twitter users asked why he didn't press charges, he responded that there were no police officers around and that she said she would claim he had sexually harassed her if he reported it.

'Lying c***,' he wrote. 'I hope she gets shot in her ass f*** face. Ugh.'

'It's really open season on white people in this day and age,' Cumia wrote. 'No recourse. Fight back and you're a racist. The predators know this. Good luck.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/03/article-2679686-1F5DBED600000578-477_634x598.jpg

article-2679686-1F5DBED600000578-477_634x598.jpg

^ oops she accidentally got into my photo...

aww poor creeper got clocked!

darn, still no word from starqueesha on this incident..??

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 185
User Name Posts
LoneLaugher 54
JimBowie1958 33
RWHeathenGamer 22
M.D. Rawlings 12
aaronleland 11
Mac1958 11
Godboy 8
JoeB131 6
C_Clayton_Jones 4
Zmrzlina 4
Valerie 3
Rozman 2
Statistikhengst 2
DigitalDrifter 2
S.J. 2
Katzndogz 2
Peach 1
Steven_R 1
Swagger 1
itfitzme 1
Sallow 1
Matthew 1
Bush92 1

People like Stern can govern their tongues. They just don't. It's the only reason he is as popular as he is. Regular radio is dead.

I'm a huge, huge fan of Christopher Hitchens, and I'm watching/listening to a YouTube video of him right now. He just said something so perfect that my little world will collapse if I don't share it.

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I'm still waiting to hear what your point is. I'm very depressed that, in this country, you can be told 'well, that's offensive', as if those words constitute an argument, or a comment. Not to me they don't, and I'm not running for anything."

Dammit Hitch, I wish you were still around.

Except Hitchens is talking debates concerning religion and how the beliefs of theists are never too sacred to be analyzed and critiqued. The subject of the OP is just a hate filled rant by a shock jock. Not an argument of any substance.

I'm a huge, huge fan of Christopher Hitchens, and I'm watching/listening to a YouTube video of him right now. He just said something so perfect that my little world will collapse if I don't share it.

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I'm still waiting to hear what your point is. I'm very depressed that, in this country, you can be told 'well, that's offensive', as if those words constitute an argument, or a comment. Not to me they don't, and I'm not running for anything."

Except Hitchens is talking debates concerning religion and how the beliefs of theists are never too sacred to be analyzed and critiqued. The subject of the OP is just a hate filled rant by a shock jock. Not an argument of any substance.

That's your interpretation. If you know anything about Hitchens, anything at all, you know that he was never, ever worried about being politically correct or about hurting anyone's "feelings". He was just honest and in your face. Regardless of topic.

And, since this thread is about political correctness, I was perfectly comfy adding it. I assumed when I posted that the PC Police wouldn't think much of it, which is always a plus.

Maybe you're just being obtuse, who knows.

That's your interpretation. If you know anything about Hitchens, anything at all, you know that he was never, ever worried about being politically correct or about hurting anyone's "feelings". He was just honest and in your face. Regardless of topic.

And, since this thread is about political correctness, I was perfectly comfy adding it. I assumed when I posted that the PC Police wouldn't think much of it, which is always a plus.

No, willfully stupid is more closer to the truth of the matter.

You admire a trait that I share with the late Mr. Hitchens. Nice to know.

Earmuffs.

What a stupid video.

This man is saying that the black female has no more self-control than a snake?

That walking down a street in New York City is like walking down a trail well known for having rattle snakes then getting bit?

That a family with a house full of snakes that is getting bit should leave their home rather than kill the damned snakes? He uses an analogy of evil men deliberately putting snakes into the family's home. Why would they do that? His concept of what a parable is is deficient. Parables are supposed to be plausible, not ridiculous things like talking foxes or people stupidly putting snakes into other peoples homes so they can get bit.

This guy seems to imply, I guess because he is just too much of a coward (oooo, evil skull in the background, a 12 year old adolescent male would be impressed, maybe) to just come out and plainly state what he means, he seems to imply that some group of people is tossing young black females into New York city so they can go around attacking people for taking their pic. WTF.

Thank you for wasting three minutes of my life.

What a stupid video.

That walking down a street in New York City is like walking down a trail well known for having rattle snakes then getting bit?

That a family with a house full of snakes that is getting bit should leave their home rather than kill the damned snakes? He uses an analogy of evil men deliberately putting snakes into the family's home. Why would they do that? His concept of what a parable is is deficient. Parables are supposed to be plausible, not ridiculous things like talking foxes or people stupidly putting snakes into other peoples homes so they can get bit.

This guy seems to imply, I guess because he is just too much of a coward (oooo, evil skull in the background, a 12 year old adolescent male would be impressed, maybe) to just come out and plainly state what he means, he seems to imply that some group of people is tossing young black females into New York city so they can go around attacking people for taking their pic. WTF.

What he is implying is, that if you want to start taking prank photos of random "youths" in the street(young urban blacks) without their permission, you shouldn't be surprised if they attack you. It isn't as though he is walking through a white orange county suburb.

Yea, of course you wouldn't understand the parable, you are a moron.

What he is saying is, you shouldn't be mad about the nature of a snake, but you should avoid the snakes. You shouldn't be mad about the behavior of "youths"(urban blacks), but you should not be surprised of the results when you provoke them.

I don't agree with everything he says, he seems to not care much about the firing, but the he is making point is pretty easy to understand. I am just showing different perspectives.

Last edited:

What a stupid video.

What he is implying is, that if you want to start taking prank photos of random "youths" in the street(young urban blacks) without their permission, you shouldn't be surprised if they attack you.

That is true racism. I would be surprised, and expectations of that kind enables these shit-stains to get away with thuggish behavior.

No person has the right to assault anyone else for taking a pic or anything else that is nonviolent.

And what proof is there that this was a prank photo, you fucking simpleton?

It isn't as though he is walking through a white orange county suburb.

Yeah, more racism, because we whites just behave more civilized and less prone to let violent impulses get the better of us?

Fuck you.

Yea, of course you wouldn't understand the parable, you are a moron.

Lol, when some ass hat racist shit-for-brains like you calls me a moron, that tells me I am doing SOMETHING right. ESADIAF, fucktard.

BTW, it was not a parable, dumbass.

What he is saying is, you shouldn't be mad about the nature of a snake, but you should avoid the snakes. You shouldn't be mad about the behavior of "youths"(urban blacks), but you should not be surprised of the results when you provoke them.

Yes, you should if that behavior is criminal, thuggish or unprovokedly violent, you Nazi prick.

I don't agree with everything he says, he seems to not care much about the firing, but the he is making point is pretty easy to understand. I am just showing different perspectives.

Yeah, thanks for the racist 'people are just animals' perspective, Sherlock.

You fucking loser prick

Last edited:
Fans Rage Over Opie Minus Anthony - The Daily Beast

When Sirius XM fired Anthony Cumia for a series of ‘racially charged…hate-filled…abhorrent’ tweets, it did not reckon his fans would try to sink the company.

Opie is devastated, Anthony is unrepentant, and their fans are livid and seeking revenge.

“Stop firing people for being themselves,” demanded one loyal listener of SiriusXM radio’s transgressive, occasionally tasteless Opie & Anthony Show, after shock jock Anthony Cumia was summarily terminated for a series of tweets—first reported last Wednesday by Gawker—that SiriusXM described as “racially-charged,” “hate-filled,” and “abhorrent.”

“Fascist bloggers don’t get to tell me what I can listen to,” wrote another diehard O&A fan, posting his comment on the web site for a petition to “Reinstate Anthony Cumia.”

“FUCK Sirius XM!” was a typical posting on “Boycott Sirius for Anthony Cumia’s Firing,” a Facebook page claiming 65,000 supporters, adding that “the army is growing.”

Even A-list comedian and frequent O&A guest Colin Quinn weighed in, tweeting sympathetically at Cumia: “I disagree with what you say but I will defend to the death my right to stop u saying it (Voltaire if he worked for gawker).” Show regulars Jay Mohr and Penn Gillette also cheered for Cumia.

So goes Day Six of this strange radio morality play, combining elements of racial resentment and freedom of expression, that began the night of July 2, when Cumia claims he was snapping pictures in Times Square and a young African American woman objected to being photographed by punching him repeatedly in the face. An enraged Cumia vented obscenely on Twitter—the digital equivalent of white-on-black crime in retribution for an alleged physical assault.

Since then, rage and confusion have dominated the discussion, though not to the exclusion of some surprisingly thoughtful analysis from O&A fans who say they are drawn to the show because it is unfiltered, honest, funny and devoid of political correctness.

Finding any form of discussion that is not controlled by the reigning PC fascism is worth watching, listening to, or participating in.

But eventually the long knives get drawn for all of them as the PC Nazis are powerful people, having formed networks of friendships in the top schools in the nation. Their friends tend to think the PC Nazis are on the level with them and follow their advice despite obvious glaring indicators that the Nazis are merely lying again.

This country is slowly but surely waking the hell up, it would seem.

He should have kept his mouth shut and just decked the black cow that assaulted him....

Right, and be forced by civil courts into supporting her and her twenty children the rest of his life.

That's a choice we have to make because white men are too ashamed to defend their own legal rights in the political system, and thus the white men that run things fuck us over repeatedly.

Forum List

Back