PC Nazis Boast of Another Scalp; Anthony Cumia

Has the OP bothered to take a look at the guy's tweets for himself? It seems that he has not.

And....Mac........the guy isn't being arrested nor punished by the government in any way. His private sector employer decided that he was no longer someone they want to have representing them. Free market in action.

If he were an unemployed citizen.....he would have faced absolutely zero consequences for his commeenrets. Freedom rings!

Earmuffs!

So you agree that Hollywood was in the right to blacklist those folks in the 50s. Actions have consequences, they weren't jailed, free market in action.

Starting posts with the word "so" is usually an indication of bullshit to follow.

You've advanced the discussion exactly zero paces. Congratulations.
How did your post advance the discussion? Why is it that whwnever someone is losing a debate, they think they can change the subject by becoming the grammer police? Stay on topic man. Its your job to come up with a good response to refute what the other poster says. If you arent capable of doing that, then you have no business posting here.

So you agree that Hollywood was in the right to blacklist those folks in the 50s. Actions have consequences, they weren't jailed, free market in action.

Starting posts with the word "so" is usually an indication of bullshit to follow.

How did your post advance the discussion? Why is it that whwnever someone is losing a debate, they think they can change the subject by becoming the grammer police? Stay on topic man. Its your job to come up with a good response to refute what the other poster says. If you arent capable of doing that, then you have no business posting here.

Eat shit. My comment had nothing to do with grammar. It had to do with putting words in my mouth with the "so..........blah blah blah" tactic. You ain't too smart.

I've sustained this thread, loser boy. Try reading it.....then making an ass of yourself. I've lost nothing.

Quit whining and stay on topic. If you dont know how to debate, then go away.

Eat shit. My comment had nothing to do with grammar. It had to do with putting words in my mouth with the "so..........blah blah blah" tactic. You ain't too smart.

I've sustained this thread, loser boy. Try reading it.....then making an ass of yourself. I've lost nothing.

^ This is you whining when I called you out on your weak debating skills.

Last edited:

^ This is you whining when I called you out on your weak debating skills.

That's ridiculous. When you see a debate here, let me know.

Should the woman be prosecuted for a "hate crime?"

That would depend on whether race factored into her motive to commit her crime. If evidence exists that she attacked Cumia as a consequence of his race, then there would be grounds for enhanced sentencing should she be convicted.

She called him a "white motherfucker". I say any time there is an assault, combined with racial slurs, it should automatically be classified as a hate crime.

The court of public opinion is speaking and it doesn't look too good for Serius.

The court of public opinion is speaking and it doesn't look too good for Serius.

Compared to what?

HOw many listeners did Mutt and Jeff have on Sirius?

Opie and Anthony is a very popular show. Sirius felt they were popular enough to give them their own channel. Not to mention, Opie and Anthony fans can be pricks. I don't see this ending well for SiriusXM.

Compared to what?

HOw many listeners did Mutt and Jeff have on Sirius?

Opie and Anthony is a very popular show. Sirius felt they were popular enough to give them their own channel. Not to mention, Opie and Anthony fans can be pricks. I don't see this ending well for SiriusXM.

Its a few million listeners. No one knows the exact number, outside the senior execs at Sirius, but Opie and Anthony are the second highest paid DJs on the platform. Howard Stern is their number 1 show, and OandA is number 2.

Firing Anthony was a really bad move on their part, because their paying customers dont support the decision.

SIRIUS weighed the pros and cons. I'm sure they can live with the decision.

They will most likely bring Anthony Cumia back, the same way A&E folded over Phil Robertson. You give too much credit to the executives at these stations. They ended a ten year relationship in 24 hours. How much thought do you think was really put into that?

Forum List

Back