Men marrying someone 30 years younger.......

If you still gotta put the thermometer in her butt to take her temp...she's too young for you bro!

He's not planning on putting a thermometer in his butt.

picture.php

I say good for him. It's difficult to imagine what the heck two people with 30 years age difference would talk about, or have in common. But hey...as long as they're happy.
My gal is a complete plant and animal freak.We have lots to talk about. When I call out the name of an orchid we find she laughs and says " they changed the classification 25 years ago":evil:
Case in point.
Oncidium Kramerianum.
Now some fucking idiot in Minnesota re-classified it as psychopsis. Fuck'em:evil:

Yeah. It's growing near my river and then name tag is ONCIDIUM !

Of course I get what's a Lead Zipline and who was Jim Morrison and "that music sounds weeeeeeird" Pink Floyd "sounds weird" ???
Oh well. She "nurses" like a starving calf:eek: and can spot an orchid in bloom at 100 yards. Gotta keep the priorities straight !

Attachments

• $kramerianum.jpg
    $kramerianum.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 61
well, 29 but hey, cradle robbers? or just getting lucky? :eusa_eh:

Engaged: Barney Frank, 71, and longtime partner Jim Ready, 42, the congressman’s office confirmed for us Thursday, following a report by New England Cable News. Where? In Massachusetts, where gay nuptials were made legal in 2004. When? Sorry, that’s all the details they’d give. Frank is set to leave Congress next winter after 32 years, and he’s said the rigors of the job and the desire to devote more time to his relationship were factors. “I have a partner now,” Frank told Charlie Rose in an interview a couple weeks ago. “I’m in love for the first time in my life.”

Barney Frank engaged to boyfriend Jim Ready (updated) - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

:eusa_whistle::lol:

71 year old man marrying a 29 year old woman, lucky as hell.

71 year old man marrying a 29 year old man, perverted homo.

Marriage is a disaster regardless of the ages of the parties involved.

Says you.

Our divorce rates are through the roof in this country, apparently its not just me.

Yes this it true, our divorce rates are through the roof. Sad really because I see marraige as a wonderful commitment of Love with my soulmate. Yes, not everyone is as fortunate as I an many others, and that's too bad. Perhaps if folks chose wisely beforehand, and made an effort to make it work, then our rates would be lower. Then there are some .. ( I know too many ) who think that children will be the answer to their marraige problems.

I posted 'says you' cuz I've seen you post negative comments in regards to marraige before. It was my way of 'poking' you in the ribs.

Says you.

Our divorce rates are through the roof in this country, apparently its not just me.

Yes this it true, our divorce rates are through the roof. Sad really because I see marraige as a wonderful commitment of Love with my soulmate. Yes, not everyone is as fortunate as I an many others, and that's too bad. Perhaps if folks chose wisely beforehand, and made an effort to make it work, then our rates would be lower. Then there are some .. ( I know too many ) who think that children will be the answer to their marraige problems.

I posted 'says you' cuz I've seen you post negative comments in regards to marraige before. It was my way of 'poking' you in the ribs.

It's all good Masq I am not mad at you, I know you are happy in your marriage and I am glad you are, I been through a divorce myself when I was younger and the whole marriage thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

It's all good Masq I am not mad at you, I know you are happy in your marriage and I am glad you are, I been through a divorce myself when I was younger and the whole marriage thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was all ready to marry my son's mom a couple years ago. My god am I happy I never did.

I was all ready to marry my son's mom a couple years ago. My god am I happy I never did.

I truly don't think us humans were meant to be really be managamous or be married, its something we came up with along the way and for the most part we are terrible at managomy and marriage, if this was the natural order of things there wouldn't be so many divorces and people fucking around on their spouse.

Engaged: Barney Frank, 71, and longtime partner Jim Ready, 42, the congressman’s office confirmed for us Thursday, following a report by New England Cable News. Where? In Massachusetts, where gay nuptials were made legal in 2004. When? Sorry, that’s all the details they’d give. Frank is set to leave Congress next winter after 32 years, and he’s said the rigors of the job and the desire to devote more time to his relationship were factors. “I have a partner now,” Frank told Charlie Rose in an interview a couple weeks ago. “I’m in love for the first time in my life.”

Barney Frank engaged to boyfriend Jim Ready (updated) - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

Another homosexual marriage? Yeah, and if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a wagon. Sweet Jesus...lol.

71 year old man marrying a 29 year old woman, lucky as hell.

71 year old man marrying a 29 year old man, perverted homo.

In your second example I fail to see what the age difference has to do with anything.

No Thankyou! 10 years younger then me is too young if conversation or a relationship is involved. Now If it's just for sex, I'm in. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back