Men: How Do You Like It?

How sexually agressive do you like your woman to be?

• Dominant

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Aggressive: Initiates & Leads most of the time

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Mostly submissive, but occasionally aggressive to keep it spicy

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Submissive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bonnie said:
What if? Your not in the mood but she is??

If the two people know each other well enough, that won't be an issue. You both should be able to read each other's moods.

You know what the other wants if he/she has had a bad day at work.

Or if there has been flirting all day long.

Reading each other to know what the little signals are to tell the other what the "mood" is.

If the two people are really that in-tune with each other, it shouldn't be that difficult at all.

GotZoom said:
If the two people know each other well enough, that won't be an issue. You both should be able to read each other's moods.

Reading each other to know what the little signals are to tell the other what the "mood" is.

If the two people are really that in-tune with each other, it shouldn't be that difficult at all.

That's exactly right. Two people who click...those two won't have issues like that. If I'm not particularly aroused, my desire to see my woman enjoy herself or receive something intimate trumps whatever level of fatigue I may happen to face. Likewise, when I see my lover exhausted, I hope to be a source of strength and comfort. I hope she can draw into me and allow me to be her refuge.

mom4 said:
Bonnie's thread about the opposite sex.

Why am i just learning about this thread? Sheesh i take an afternoon to actually study and everything happens.

GotZoom said:

Will you marry me?

dmp said:
That's exactly right. Two people who click...those two won't have issues like that. If I'm not particularly aroused, my desire to see my woman enjoy herself or receive something intimate trumps whatever level of fatigue I may happen to face. Likewise, when I see my lover exhausted, I hope to be a source of strength and comfort. I hope she can draw into me and allow me to be her refuge.
You, too... will you marry me too?

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Sounds more like communal marriage. everyone marries everyone and just shares:p:
The idea of two men, one woman, :smoke:

Kathianne said:
The idea of two men, one woman, :smoke:
Uh-hem... THREE men, one woman. And, like Shattered, I don't share. (Even though I doubt they would WANT to share THAT!)

mom4 said:
Uh-hem... THREE men, one woman. And, like Shattered, I don't share. (Even though I doubt they would WANT to share THAT!)
:shocked:

Oh mom4, this board is having an effect on you! :laugh:

mom4 said:

I'm very flattered...*blushing*...

Go ahead and take slow-poke with the silver car.

I have my heart set on someone else; and neither one of us share.

dmp said:

Wow!! Im breathy :p:

gop_jeff said:
For me, I'd like a little more aggression at home. But hey, I'll take what I can get!
These things tend to ebb and flow, like most things in life!

Forum List

Back