Men: How Do You Like It?

How sexually agressive do you like your woman to be?

• Dominant

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Aggressive: Initiates & Leads most of the time

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Mostly submissive, but occasionally aggressive to keep it spicy

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Submissive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gop_jeff said:
For me, I'd like a little more aggression at home. But hey, I'll take what I can get!
At this point in your family life, that's probably a very wise attitude! ;)

mom4 said:
Darwin's Friend got me thinking... Question for the men out there: How sexually aggressive do you like your woman to be?

Like a good steak...tender not tough...medium rare still moving...spicey not boring...tasty not bland...thats about as aggressive as I can handle! :smoke:

Sometimes I like to spank, sometimes I like being spanked.

Anyway if you've ever been in a longterm commited relationship then you know sex just becomes another way of saying "I love you" so it really doesn't matter which role you take.

At heart though I am a doggystyle, booty-slappin, hair-pullin, guy that loves it when a girl "throws it back at ya!".

Redhots said:
Sometimes I like to spank, sometimes I like being spanked.

Anyway if you've ever been in a longterm commited relationship then you know sex just becomes another way of saying "I love you" so it really doesn't matter which role you take.

At heart though I am a doggystyle, booty-slappin, hair-pullin, guy that loves it when a girl "throws it back at ya!".

Ha.Ha. Booty.

Darwins Friend said:
See - here’s the indicator of your true sexual nature: loud, drunk and raping. That’s got zero class and has been done before - time to let a foxy lady be in the driver’s seat. Or is it that you’re afraid of "performance difficulties" when under that kind of pressure?

If so - you have my sympathies.

Cornerstone of the backwards-assed, lib argument ... when someone disagrees, question his manhood, morality, religion, etc.

Novel concept: some people can probably be quite happy in a mutually agreeable, dominant/submissive relationship based on their personalities without being "loud, drunk and raping."

mom4 said:
Uh-hem... THREE men, one woman. And, like Shattered, I don't share. (Even though I doubt they would WANT to share THAT!)

3 MEN ??? Mom---get some time alone with your hubby---QUICKLY !!!!

And 2 for Kathianne ???

Cmon guys--we're letting down the women here badly it seems. :ssex:

dilloduck said:

And 2 for Kathianne ???

I think Mom's back down to two, since she may not marry Zoomie. :)

dilloduck said:

And 2 for Kathianne ???

Like Kathianne said... I think this board was just getting to me a little bit. Took yesterday off, and see? Look how much calmer I am! ;)

Shattered said:
I think Mom's back down to two, since she may not marry Zoomie. :)
:dunno: I think Zoom was out of my league, anyway. ;)

One is as much as I can handle, in reality. Sometimes more. I don't really want another husband, but it WOULD be nice if he said stuff like this sometimes:
when I see my lover exhausted, I hope to be a source of strength and comfort. I hope she can draw into me and allow me to be her refuge.

:sigh: :swoon:

mom4 said:
Like Kathianne said... I think this board was just getting to me a little bit. Took yesterday off, and see? Look how much calmer I am! ;)
:laugh: Dillo always hits the expectations, no fear there. ;)

I am the only one that checked off dominant??!! Not that I am into kinky stuff, or getting my butt whooped.. No, I still like to drive and hold mortgage on the remote control for the tv. But, I have no problem if a sensual woman wants to use me for her sex toy on occasion. I think it is the only fair thing to do. One of the few role reversals I agree with. :mm:

Call me a "bit late to the party" - lol - but I just now saw this thread...

To the USMB Ladies - Bonnie, Kathianne, and mom - so many of us dudes would love to have you as wives... but alas - we're mostly married.. :p

I think deep inside, both men and women want to have the other in control as it feeds their need to feel desired and ravished...

Nothing says "honey I love you" like a week of her taking me thru "her paces"...

-Cp said:
Call me a "bit late to the party" - lol - but I just now saw this thread...

To the USMB Ladies - Bonnie, Kathianne, and mom - so many of us dudes would love to have you as wives... but alas - we're mostly married.. :p

I think deep inside, both men and women want to have the other in control as it feeds their need to feel desired and ravished...

Nothing says "honey I love you" like a week of her taking me thru "her paces"...
LOL! To you Cp, so many of us would love you for husband, but alas, you are happily married! :thup:

Forum List

Back